Rate my tinder profile, and give me tips to improve.

Is 100 matches a achievable goal?

• Total voters
Nims

Nims

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Atm im only getting about 20-30 likes/matches (Basically the same thing tbh) a day which is kinda shit.
With maybe a 50% response rate to the ones I msg.
and Maybe 5% start the conversations.

I need to hit at least 100-200 likes/matches or else its over.

Ik my profile is shit, Its probably my pics that are lacking right?

If I took NT pics like these:

Do you boyos think I could maybe hit 100 matches?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 17735 and Kingcel32

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and SLA
Yes but max 5-6/10 women for better you have to be giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, aBetterMii and Nims
@FootballPlaya69 State your reasons for voting no.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32 and FootballPlaya69
Yes but max 5-6/10 women for better you have to be giga chad
6/10 is more than enough for me boyo, but some of my matches are like 7/8s I've yet to surgerymax yet so soon I'll probably be a chadlite facially.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

Atm im only getting about 20-30 likes/matches (Basically the same thing tbh) a day which is kinda shit.

View attachment 1816452

how tall are u bro. U should put ur height if ur 6ft

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Nims
how tall are u bro. U should put ur height if ur 6ft
Not 6ft (Im 5ft 6 :feelswhy:, but still getting 20-50 matches a day, so like I always say Height is cope.) so there's no point putting it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The_God, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, JeromeMorrow and 5 others
@StormlitAqua What do you think?

Not 6ft (Im 5ft 6 :feelswhy:, but still getting 20-50 matches a day, so like I always say Height is cope.) so there's no point putting it.
honestly thats good tbh. Am 5'6 as well. How tall are ur parents? My mom is legit 4'10 lol. Do u think they stunted ur growth with shitty parenting?

honestly thats good tbh. Am 5'6 as well. How tall are ur parents? My mom is legit 4'10 lol. Do u think they stunted ur growth with shitty parenting?
I was anorexic during my childhood so its a possibility, but I am taller than my mother and the same height as father so maybe not, My Father is 5ft 6 & Mother is 5ft 4.

My younger brother is 5ft 11 tho so its quite possible I stunted my growth during my childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
you only have 2 photos nigga
The post was asking if I took NT pictures let's say 4-5 and replaced my current pics with those would it be achievable to reach 100 matches a day.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Johnnybegood, Kingcel32 and 2 others
What phone do you have? When I upload a pic to tinder it blurs it to shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and CEO of Sex
What phone do you have? When I upload a pic to tinder it blurs it to shit.
These pics were taken with my camera I use a Fujifilm x100, got it used for like 300 gbp.

Make sure you are cropping your images btw that could be causing the blur. Crop them to 640 x 640.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and CEO of Sex
These pics were taken with my camera I use a Fujifilm x100, got it used for like 300 gbp.

Make sure you are cropping your images btw that could be causing the blur. Crop them to 640 x 640.
Yeah I read that. I crop them with the built in tinder cropper but that doesnโ€™t seem to work

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and CEO of Sex
I was anorexic during my childhood so its a possibility, but I am taller than my mother and the same height as father so maybe not, My Father is 5ft 6 & Mother is 5ft 4.

My younger brother is 5ft 11 tho so its quite possible I stunted my growth during my childhood.
Nope. Muh diet has nothing to do with it. My father's parent ate tree bark because there was literally no food after ww2 and my father turned out to be 6'4 (even though he's a recessed chinlet). On the other, I had access to every meal on this planet. and yet I merely grew to 6'0. I only inherited his downward grown subhuman mandible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and Nims
looks like youre capped and jaw implants will literally botch you. your width is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Nims

View attachment 1816452

caging hard at ur autism bro, one day you will realize

• JFL
looks like youre capped and jaw implants will literally botch you. your width is ideal.
yeah, jaw implants will probably be a bad idea, I might get zygo implants tho I think they would look quite good.

yeah, jaw implants will probably be a bad idea, I might get zygo implants tho I think they would look quite good.
eh maybe tiny zygo implants i can see

• +1
i suggest jawline fillers for your mandible as youre near maxed out and only need maybe tiny af improvements there and i dont think its worth overshooting (but i agree w genio)

• +1
@StormlitAqua What do you think?
5'6 white guy? Take anything you can get. You're decently GL, which makes sense why you can get something online vs IRL.

• JFL
i suggest jawline fillers for your mandible
Do you think it would be best to wait till after my bimax to get fillers, would I need them removed before the surgery?

Graycels vs Bluecels, who is correct?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
@Kingcel32 Vote on the poll.

• +1
@Kingcel32 Vote on the poll.
I know easy way to get 100 swipes bro. Switch from seeing women only to seeing men only. Thatโ€™s what I do ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• JFL
I know easy way to get 100 swipes bro. Switch from seeing women only to seeing men only. Thatโ€™s what I do ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Men are easy to pull tbh, Does that improve your ELO.

• +1
Lose the baseball cap.

Style your hair properly, shave those 3 pubes you have on your face unless you can grow a proper stubble otherwise itโ€™ll just make you look dirty.

Wear v neck t shirts and start working out. Do not bulk, bulking is a meme and only works for those who roid because they can build a shitload of muscle and a surplus of calories speeds the process.

Wear clothes that have a darker tone, such as black, Bordeaux, dark purple, it will compliment your skin tone better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nims and Vain786
your photos don't make you justice (photos taken by someone with cool backround work the best from experience), also the description is kinda tryhard, you want to project that you can also be fun and have adventureous life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Nims
20-30 is pretty normal thing for good looking guys. If you want 1000. Just by their shit.

• +1
Lose the baseball cap.

Style your hair properly, shave those 3 pubes you have on your face unless you can grow a proper stubble otherwise itโ€™ll just make you look dirty.

Wear v neck t shirts and start working out. Do not bulk, bulking is a meme and only works for those who roid because they can build a shitload of muscle and a surplus of calories speeds the process.

Wear clothes that have a darker tone, such as black, Bordeaux, dark purple, it will compliment your skin tone better
Thanks for the advice.

You got any ideas on how I should style my hair? I think I have a rectangle head shape, some people where suggesting a fade but I think that will look a little stupid. Maybe a side part might look decent?

your photos don't make you justice (photos taken by someone with cool backround work the best from experience), also the description is kinda tryhard, you want to project that you can also be fun and have adventureous life
What would you suggest for the bio? I chose that because Its quite concise and unique no? it also gives something girls can easily comment on.

Do you think I should link my snap or insta?

Yeah I felt like Stacy tbh
You think I've lost weight since my first post? I've been dieting like crazy after you called me a fatass, already lost 6 kilos in like 2-3 weeks :love:. Got visible hollow cheeks now as well at least in really good lighting.

ur photos are unbelievably retarded

• JFL
You look absolutely try hard, ngl and douchebach like punchable asf face esp with that bio.
Also you look normie in motions, and irl you will have thus an extremely poor conversion rate let alone talking about your height.
You need LL.
And eye surgery. For the rest youโ€™re anyway capped at htn even with the best surgerions. Iirc in your videos you needed more surgeries to reach proper htn

How do I improve them boyo?
Mirin the AVI btw absolute unit.:love:
chadrick bateman

1- get a few photos in natural lighting
2 - STOP USING FUCKING SELFIES!!!
3 - the 2nd photo is odd but a little good but more odd cuz it looks like some weird stalker took a photo of you reading like wtf
4 - get friends to take photos

also u can take photos in unnatural light, i dont believe the rule that "omg always do natural sunlight!!"

• +1
Im not getting LL waste of money rather spend it on something else, also too risky.

Whats wrong with my eyes? What surgery/fillers do you think would be beneficial?
The tilt so canthoplasty and uee fillers honestly. But i donโ€™t like the way they show, maybe it is lowkey not deepset enough or protruding? I donโ€™t like orbital decompression tbh

Is my tilt really that bad?
The tilt so canthoplasty and uee fillers honestly. But i donโ€™t like the way they show, maybe it is lowkey not deepset enough or protruding? I donโ€™t like orbital decompression tbh
I think its just the angle of the photo?
This is a video straight on.

I think it might be because I have negative hooding?

Do you think that could be fixxed with UEE fillers?