Rate my tinder profile, and give me tips to improve.

Is 100 matches a achievable goal?

• Total voters
Thanks for the advice.

You got any ideas on how I should style my hair? I think I have a rectangle head shape, some people where suggesting a fade but I think that will look a little stupid. Maybe a side part might look decent?

What would you suggest for the bio? I chose that because Its quite concise and unique no? it also gives something girls can easily comment on.

Do you think I should link my snap or insta?
Depends on your hair texture, hair density. I would suggest something classic, a fade that is not too accentuated. Basically start with a 9mm then go up

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
Not 6ft (Im 5ft 6 :feelswhy:, but still getting 20-50 matches a day, so like I always say Height is cope.) so there's no point putting it.
No height halo fr u

• JFL
Thanks for the advice.

You got any ideas on how I should style my hair? I think I have a rectangle head shape, some people where suggesting a fade but I think that will look a little stupid. Maybe a side part might look decent?

What would you suggest for the bio? I chose that because Its quite concise and unique no? it also gives something girls can easily comment on.

Do you think I should link my snap or insta?
just some info that demostrates that you have good and interesting life plus nothing negative

if your insta is good with okay amount of followers, definitely link, otherwise I wouldn't

• +1
Grow some balls and get some girls around ffs.
Much easier.

They way I did back then was just looking at them.

Now, they still look at me. This is annoying tbh.

Not 6ft (Im 5ft 6 :feelswhy:, but still getting 20-50 matches a day, so like I always say Height is cope.) so there's no point putting it.
Good proportions. U don't look 5'6 at all

• +1
mirin

• Love it
i'm honestly surprised you have already THAT many matches a day
you should be a 5-10 matches a day guy in my book

• Woah
30 a day it is a shitton lol it means that in 2 weeks you have half of the city in your matche stack

• +1
30 a day it is a shitton lol it means that in 2 weeks you have half of the city in your matche stack
Its ok tbh, I do want to try get a lot more the problem is quality and response rate.

My city has a population of like 1.7mil so 420 matches isn't really alot.

It really varies tbh tho if Im active on the app throughout the day then usually 30 matches is about how much I get. But if I don't use the app its more like 10, the problem is I've been so busy lately so had no chance to really respond and shit so my ELO has dropped a bit.

Its ok tbh, I do want to try get a lot more the problem is quality and response rate.

My city has a population of like 1.7mil so 420 matches isn't really alot.

It really varies tbh tho if Im active on the app throughout the day then usually 30 matches is about how much I get. But if I don't use the app its more like 10, the problem is I've been so busy lately so had no chance to really respond and shit so my ELO has dropped a bit.
it's not the elo it's at this point most girls of the city has already seen your profile
the problem is that you don't meet any of those bitches

it's not the elo it's at this point most girls of the city has already seen your profile
the problem is that you don't meet any of those bitches
Yep probably. I just am too high inhib to actually take the conversations over to meeting atm.
I think I could probably meet them if I really wanted a few girls have send me their snaps usually that's a good sign right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and the BULL
It’s over bro you’re 5’6. I am 5’8 and it fucking sucks, I do very well online but once girls see me IRL they kinda get underwhelmed especially the ones taller than 5’6.

Yep probably. I just am too high inhib to actually take the conversations over to meeting atm.
I think I could probably meet them if I really wanted a few girls have send me their snaps usually that's a good sign right?
Just ask if they want to go out for a drink. If you sperg out and become too high inhib to meet them just ghost

Just ask if they want to go out for a drink. If you sperg out and become too high inhib to meet them just ghost
Maybe.

I'm so autistic tho i dont really know what to say or how to maintain a convo. Like what do I respond to this? Do I just send my snap and say lets arrange a time and place or smth?

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I don’t know how to talk to foids either. I usually just ask within the first few replies if they’d like to go out. If they something I don’t want them to say I unmatch.
I wouldn’t know how to reply to your convo tbh lol.

• +1
I don’t know how to talk to foids either. I usually just ask within the first few replies if they’d like to go out. If they something I don’t want them to say I unmatch.
Do you get alot of good results just asking straight up?

I wouldn’t know how to reply to your convo tbh lol.
I think I will send her a contact msg with my snap, and ask her if she wants to arrange a time and place. Worst case she doesn't respond, I got like 50 msgs so I'll just move onto the next if she doesn't msg back tbh.

• +1
Do you get alot of good results just asking straight up?

I think I will send her a contact msg with my snap, and ask her if she wants to arrange a time and place. Worst case she doesn't respond, I got like 50 msgs so I'll just move onto the next if she doesn't msg back tbh.
Well I only tried it with 3 girls and 3 said yes but 1 ghosted. My profile was just a single shit, blurry selfie though

Well I only tried it with 3 girls and 3 said yes but 1 ghosted. My profile was just a single shit, blurry selfie though
:love:, did you end up meeting them? If you don't mind would it be possible for you to send me the pic (if not comfortable that's fine no worries) you must be a literal chad if they went on a date with you with 1 blurry pic and just a blunt request.

• +1
:love:, did you end up meeting them? If you don't mind would it be possible for you to send me the pic (if not comfortable that's fine no worries) you must be a literal chad if they went on a date with you with 1 blurry pic and just a blunt request.
No sadly lol, I sperged out unmatched before the date. I tried tinder again recently but I got a bigger phone and it blurred the pic to absolute shit, legit looked like it was taken on a flip phone so I got barely any likes.
I sent a pic to someone before and he threatened to leak it so i’m not sending them for the time being but I might in the future.

• +1

Atm im only getting about 20-30 likes/matches (Basically the same thing tbh) a day which is kinda shit.
With maybe a 50% response rate to the ones I msg.
and Maybe 5% start the conversations.

I need to hit at least 100-200 likes/matches or else its over.

Ik my profile is shit, Its probably my pics that are lacking right?

If I took NT pics like these:
View attachment 1816452

Do you boyos think I could maybe hit 100 matches?

Wow, u always seemed like a really nice guy and u look like that as well. 20-30 matches a day is great, i get 1

• Hmm...
Is my tilt really that bad?

I think its just the angle of the photo?
This is a video straight on.

Very good under eyes skim, mirin

• Love it
Wow, u always seemed like a really nice guy and u look like that as well. 20-30 matches a day is great, i get 1
You mog me facially tho tbh. Idk how you are only getting one match. There must be some funny business going on are you shadow banned?

Also I live in a city with 1.7 mil people I remember you said you live in a small town right with like 40k? Or was that someone else? THat could be affecting matches.

You mog me facially tho tbh. Idk how you are getting one match. There must be some funny business going on are you shadow banned?

Also I live in a city with 1.7 mil people I remember you said you live in a small town right with like 40k? Or was that someone else? THat could be affecting matches.
Yeah like 35k
But in 2021 and I got lots of matches
I used frankfurt as my location and even then got only 1 match

• Hmm...
Yeah like 35k
But in 2021 and I got lots of matches
I used frankfurt as my location and even then got only 1 match
Maybe your ELO is really bad If you send me some pics I could run a little experiment over in the Uk for you on a fresh account.

Do you chat with your matches? That's something I have found affects it a lot I stopped responding to all my matches for like 5 days and now I'm getting 1-2 matches a day, because I have left like 20 people on read as I am so busy atm cant even check my phone.

Alot of things matter with ELO (How often your profile is shown to others I think):
  • Responding to msgs quick
  • Being on the app a lot throughout the day (Spend 5 minutes every 3 hours or something swiping this will show tinder you are active throughout the day and it will keep recommending your profile. WHen I do this I get anywhere from 1-5 matches like 10-15 minutes after)
  • If someone likes your profile, match with them and msg them.
  • The more msgs you send the more active you are, but don't send the same msg otherwise you will be shadowed.
  • Theres quite a bit more that goes into it I could dm you a long list if you want.

Add the shirtless one in the pool maybe as your last pic.

Maybe your ELO is really bad If you send me some pics I could run a little experiment over in the Uk for you on a fresh account.

Do you chat with your matches? That's something I have found affects it a lot I stopped responding to all my matches for like 5 days and now I'm getting 1-2 matches a day, because I have left like 20 people on read as I am so busy atm cant even check my phone.

Alot of things matter with ELO (How often your profile is shown to others I think):
  • Responding to msgs quick
  • Being on the app a lot throughout the day (Spend 5 minutes every 3 hours or something swiping this will show tinder you are active throughout the day and it will keep recommending your profile. WHen I do this I get anywhere from 1-5 matches like 10-15 minutes after)
  • If someone likes your profile, match with them and msg them.
  • The more msgs you send the more active you are, but don't send the same msg otherwise you will be shadowed.
  • Theres quite a bit more that goes into it I could dm you a long list if you want.
I tried texting with them. But they ghost me really fast.

• So Sad
Add the shirtless one in the pool maybe as your last pic.
Yeah thats a good pic of you @Leo0509

But if your only getting 1 match a day I think there might be more issues with your account Idk.

I tried texting with them. But they ghost me really fast.
I mean sometimes people just take ages to respond I'm talking to this one chick which I really like and she took like 4 days to respond to my msg. Some chicks will respond instantly but it varies I guess.

Im shit at conversations but maybe send me some pics of your convos and I could try help you see if you are saying something that might make them ghost you, or maybe make a thread with the convos and everyone can try help u out.

Damn. And I’ve only got 3 matches so far :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
It’s over bro you’re 5’6. I am 5’8 and it fucking sucks, I do very well online but once girls see me IRL they kinda get underwhelmed especially the ones taller than 5’6.
I'm 5'11" and it's ovER for me for now :lul::lul::lul:. Only 3 matches so far on Chispa :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Gotta picturemaxx, fashionmaxx, and surgerymaxx:feelsrope::feelsrope:

If this is your results with a maxxed out profile then holy shit it's over.

• +1
Wait nvm read your post wrong jfl You're doing amazingly well ngl. I get 10 likes max a single month.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nims and Deleted member 22158
Nah it was only 1 shitty selfies and one fake candid that looked aspie af.
If you want I can dm you them I did remove them from this post as I kinda wanna get rid of pics of me pre ascension.

I’ve since stopped doing tinder anyways as I’m ascending so much daily I can’t be asked to use it with my old pics and will just wait until after I ascend a bit more.
Wait nvm read your post wrong jfl You're doing amazingly well ngl. I get 10 likes max a single month.
It’s gotta be location you facially mog me I think. But you have a little bit of a different appeal so maybe it’s less attractive to females idk tbh.

Last edited: