Rate my tindergame.

He was decent before the surgeries but I think they ascended him. His eyes look way better. He get almond eye and under eye fat graphs and jaw fillers?
i dont know the details. surgerycels on here can tell you everything probably or he himself

he says he for some reason only manages to sleep with average/below-average girls of which I can imagine him being capable of doing so on the "before". like he didnt really jump "dating tiers" or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and Deleted member 3043
No tinder s match for face. Rip Bro.

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
i dont know the details. surgerycels on here can tell you everything probably or he himself

he says he for some reason only manages to sleep with average/below-average girls of which I can imagine him being capable of doing so on the "before". like he didnt really jump "dating tiers" or whatever
i have the feeling that women "feels" the surgerycel, no ?
even without it beeing noticeable.
Like a survival instinctive instinct to get rid of the guys who fake their DNA ?

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and Dogs
he mogs you on face. you have better body
Hhahahahahaahqhqqhahahahqhqhqhqq

IMG 20191031 020349

He can mog Only my aspies selfies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hhahahahahaahqhqqhahahahqhqhqhqq

View attachment 152144
yes, his face is better? you don't have a good face bro, but its not bad

eye area is key to facial aesthetics and your eyes are really fucking bad, that's why you squint like an absolute moron in every single picture you upload thinking we don't logically deduct that meaning you have death tier eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Dogs and Deleted member 3043
i have the feeling that women "feels" the surgerycel, no ?
even without it beeing noticeable.
Like a survival instinctive instinct to get rid of the guys who fake their DNA ?
yea something like that. i dont wanna say he didnt improve because he definitely did improve a lot so he's a good example of surgies gone RIGHT.

but again i dont consider him some actual gigachad and his overall pheno or w/e

i bet he looks noticeable worse in motion than on the pictures he got famous for on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yes, his face is better? you don't have a good face bro, but its not bad

eye area is key to facial aesthetics and your eyes are really fucking bad, that's why you squint like an absolute moron in every single picture you upload thinking we don't logically deduct that meaning you have death tier eye area
U can Only judge what u see,and my Eye area mog all Eye area here,my jaw destroit 10-0 all jawline and hollow cheeks too. Fukinh cope boy.

U can Only judge what u see,and my Eye area mog all Eye area here,my jaw destroit 10-0 all jawline and hollow cheeks too. Fukinh cope boy.
your jaw is good, your eye area is shit

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
yea something like that. i dont wanna say he didnt improve because he definitely did improve a lot so he's a good example of surgies gone RIGHT.

but again i dont consider him some actual gigachad and his overall pheno or w/e

i bet he looks noticeable worse in motion than on the pictures he got famous for on here
yes if he really looks like IRL like his car's pics, then he is a 6 PSL or close to it, and he did ascend. But in his case it's like not worth it unless you have a mental issue, bc he was already above average looking.
When you'r above average in a considered area, there is not need for surgery imo, but only softlookmax.
It's basically the purpose of Lookmax :to be above average significantly and then to NT max.
even if you'r 7 PSL you won't go far away with your look only if non NT

yes if he really looks like IRL like his car's pics, then he is a 6 PSL or close to it, and he did ascend. But in his case it's like not worth it unless you have a mental issue, bc he was already above average looking.
When you'r above average in a considered area, there is not need for surgery imo, but only softlookmax.
It's basically the purpose of Lookmax :to be above average significantly and then to NT max.
i mean thats not entirely true. i understand his agenda. simply above average is not enough to fuck hot women effortlessly. he did get good surgery results, but i just don't believe he's as good looking in motion in real life as this community believes so

but yeah he shouldn't have problem with women in general, for sure

but what he said about himself and the kind of threads he posts recently there's 0 doubt about he's mentally ill. he has all mirrors and reflections covered up in his home because he can't look at himself. he struggles with good looking girls and makes suicidal/defeatist tonality threads. if this is what surgery "ascension" looks like then surgerycels aren't looking for a bright future :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Deleted member 3043
i mean thats not entirely true. i understand his agenda. simply above average is not enough to fuck hot women effortlessly. he did get good surgery results, but i just don't believe he's as good looking in motion in real life as this community believes so

but yeah he shouldn't have problem with women in general, for sure

but what he said about himself and the kind of threads he posts recently there's 0 doubt about he's mentally ill. he has all mirrors and reflections covered up in his home because he can't look at himself. he struggles with good looking girls and makes suicidal/defeatist tonality threads. if this is what surgery "ascension" looks like then surgerycels aren't looking for a bright future :forcedsmile:
i agree with all you said.
And i believe the state of the society don't help people who are already at the edge to feel good like him.
Surgery won't change shit.
And when i was saying above average is enough, it's like is enough to get a social, professionnal boost + getting a gl girl for LTR if needed.
That's all we want in the long run tbh
@Amnesia what surgeries did you get
as far as i know, fillers for UEE, lowed eyelid retractation, nose job, and prolly chin fillers ?
View attachment 152149

Without squint, positive tilt , if i can eliminate occhiaie i can ascend
View attachment 152151

Stop to do cope to Kinko
it's neutral titlted

Last edited:
View attachment 152149

Without squint, positive tilt , if i can eliminate occhiaie i can ascend
View attachment 152151

Stop to do cope to Kinko
you dont need analyze or prove anything to me

its extremely simple

- if YOU believed your eye area was good, you would not squint in every single picture you upload

- you do upload A LOT of pictures and you squint on every single of them

- whenever someone mentions eye, you instantly start talking about other facial features like jaw or you start talking about your body, which are good, obviously

- but your face is just simly not as good you pretend to think it is and you know this yourself, otherwise you wouldn't need to post 10 pictures daily seeking validation from 3rd world deformed indians

case closed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, ovosoundszn, Dogs and 1 other person
3rd world deformed indians
same lol
bluepilled ngl muh boy

• So Sad
1) i squint Only because i have seeing problema ( 8/10 right eye)
2)same of 1 obviously
3)my Eye area Is average, body and jaw are of a God.
4) i don t Need any validation , no one rate me over 5 , but i know i m over 7.5 psl. I post Pics Only to show u all how Is a perfect italian chad
No one can close the Kinko. Good tentativo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
2)same of 1 obviously
4) i don t Need any validation , no one rate me over 5 , but i know i m over 7.5 psl. I post Pics Only to show u all how Is a perfect italian chad
No one can close the Kinko. Good tentativo
I'm sorry bro but you can't believe you're 7.5 psl

2)same of 1 obviously
you still dont understand psl rating

it goes up to 8 max and not 10. actual male models (with face only, no body needed) are 7+ psl

if you're chad ONLY BY FACE (no body needed) then your face is 6+ psl

you are not chad by ONLY FACE, therefore your FACE ONLY is less then 6. its beetween 5 and 6. your body is a big bonus obviously

your face is NOT BAD, but you need BODY to be considered very good looking very you live. do you understand this so far?

i understand you get good looking girls, but true chad has chad face (6psl+ face) and you don't have that

we all need some bluepill
he just doesn't speak english well and doesn't understand PSL rating system. i understand his logic and it makes more sense if you understand his logic, but the way he tries to apply to actual psl rating makes it comical

• +1
we all need some bluepill
I threw that shit out the window a while ago and never looked back. That shit brought me where I am in the first place.

• So Sad
he just doesn't speak english well and doesn't understand PSL rating system. i understand his logic and it makes more sense if you understand his logic, but the way he tries to apply to actual psl rating makes it comical
obv he is not bad looking and since he is a narcy - but actually not so much - he tends to be underated.

First time i saw him with his frauded pic i legit though it was a 6 PSL

streege was responding to me calling his post bluepilled, but I'm sure kinko is bluepilled currently.

• +1
streege was responding to me calling his post bluepilled, but I'm sure kinko is bluepilled currently.
he is.
But to be fair with you i see very few legit 6 PSL guys IRL, and they don't benefit alot from halo effect besides girls attraction

you still dont understand psl rating

it goes up to 8 max and not 10. actual male models (with face only, no body needed) are 7+ psl

if you're chad ONLY BY FACE (no body needed) then your face is 6+ psl

you are not chad by ONLY FACE, therefore your FACE ONLY is less then 6. its beetween 5 and 6. your body is a big bonus obviously

your face is NOT BAD, but you need BODY to be considered very good looking very you live. do you understand this so far?

i understand you get good looking girls, but true chad has chad face (6psl+ face) and you don't have that
Ur psl go max to 8, mine go max to 10. With retin a and in cutting i can reach 6.5 in Ur psl scale and u know that. The pic where i got 7+ of Ur psl scale Is without any filters and Photoshop. In rial Life i was much bettere when i m in cutting. And this year After hard mewing and skinmaxing in cutting i can reach 7.5 psl on tour scale and 9 in mine.

obv he is not bad looking and since he is a narcy - but actually not so much - he tends to be underated.

First time i saw him with his frauded pic i legit though it was a 6 PSL
I'm sure he gets chicks cause of body halo and his face is robust but yeah he isn't 6 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kinko and Deleted member 3043
I'm sure he gets chicks cause of body halo and his face is robust but yeah he isn't 6 PSL.
if he posts his frauded pic shirtless, he is close to 6. his best frauded pic
What Mean bluepilled?
means believing life is actually better than it is

if he posts his frauded pic shirtless, he is close to 6. his best frauded pic

means believing life is actually better than it is
20 56 10 43191601 284581782174443 2351169891869499106 n

6 lol

• +1
he is.
But to be fair with you i see very few legit 6 PSL guys IRL, and they don't benefit alot from halo effect besides girls attraction
There is few 6 psl + people that I know at all so I'm just guessing but I bet they get a strong af halo even outside of girls attraction.

• +1
And here shitty body, no Photoshop ,no mewing and 0 skinmaxing

Ur psl go max to 8, mine go max to 10. With retin a and in cutting i can reach 6.5 in Ur psl scale and u know that. The pic where i got 7+ of Ur psl scale Is without any filters and Photoshop. In rial Life i was much bettere when i m in cutting. And this year After hard mewing and skinmaxing in cutting i can reach 7.5 psl on tour scale and 9 in mine.
no. this is not "personal preference". its not about me or you. the "max is set" at 8. it can be set at 10 too if you want but then rating changes. do you understand maths? if 8 is best, then 4 is average. if 10 is "best" then 5 is average.

forum agreed that 8 psl is max, they use 1-8 rating system. you do understand yourself your face is not "model tier", therefore you can't really be "7+"

• +1
no. this is not "personal preference". its not about me or you. the "max is set" at 8. it can be set at 10 too if you want but then rating changes. do you understand maths? if 8 is best, then 4 is average. if 10 is "best" then 5 is average.

forum agreed that 8 psl is max, they use 1-8 rating system. you do understand yourself your face is not "model tier", therefore you can't really be "7+"
Let s see this Summer Bro,if i reach model torre u left the forum Forever,ok?
you have to understand 6 is chad in the eyes of normies.
I would kill to be a 6.
and wtf of a frauded pic
Where Is the fraud with S5 can lol . I was better in real Life than this pic

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
anyone can be model. they use lot of 4 psl people as models

do you not understand that bone in your face is not good enough? your face is not good enough structurally?

facial ratios, midface ,eye area, phenotype, harmony. all these are not MODEL TIER on your face. they are NOT BAD, but NOT MODEL.

if you want MODEL TIER then you need MODEL RATIOS/FEATURES. do you understand?

you can't do lateral raises to have better eye area or shorter midface

you can't do retin-a to have harmony

• So Sad

Where Is the fraud with S5 can lol . I was better in real Life than this pic
sorry bro but none of us are gonna ever reach 7 psl, and very few have a CHANCE to maybe reach 6.5 and not that many can even reach 6 even with surgeries.

• +1
@Mathafack he indeed has a better body than I do

but i have better height/frame/shoulder to waist ratio so when I reach his level of muscularity + bodyfat I will look significajntly better than he does. in the end I win no matter what due to bones/genetics :forcedsmile:

anyone can be model. they use lot of 4 psl people as models

do you not understand that bone in your face is not good enough? your face is not good enough structurally?

facial ratios, midface ,eye area, phenotype, harmony. all these are not MODEL TIER on your face. they are NOT BAD, but NOT MODEL.

if you want MODEL TIER then you need MODEL RATIOS/FEATURES. do you understand?

you can't do lateral raises to have better eye area or shorter midface

you can't do retin-a to have harmony
IMG 20191022 220115

Square mod face,stop to hard cope Bro please. Let s see. U can t see quality of my Bones/skin and Harmony when in at 4000+kcal. Do eat 4000+ kcal to opry. He ll became 4psl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 152168

Square mod face,stop to hard cope Bro please. Let s see. U can t see quality of my Bones/skin and Harmony when in at 4000+kcal. Do eat 4000+ kcal to opry. He ll became 4psl
its more complicated than this bro

sorry bro but none of us are gonna ever reach 7 psl, and very few have a CHANCE to maybe reach 6.5 and not that many can even reach 6 even with surgeries.
Let s see this summer

View attachment 152168

poor guy. even 10k kcal can't change shit