Rate my tindergame.

@Mathafack he indeed has a better body than I do

but i have better height/frame/shoulder to waist ratio so when I reach his level of muscularity + bodyfat I will look significajntly better than he does. in the end I win no matter what due to bones/genetics :forcedsmile:
When u ll reach my body i ll go on Olimpus near to Zyzz

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
@Mathafack he indeed has a better body than I do

but i have better height/frame/shoulder to waist ratio so when I reach his level of muscularity + bodyfat I will look significajntly better than he does. in the end I win no matter what due to bones/genetics :forcedsmile:
I'm so manlet next to you :feelswhy: and yes dinko have clavicles of babies born prematurely

When u ll reach my body i ll go on Olimpus near to Zyzz
ok good luck bro. i will root for you at olympia. i don't want to get too much bigger than your current size (except shoulders obviously :forcedsmile: ), but you indeed have a very good body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
ok good luck bro. i will root for you at olympia. i don't want to get too much bigger than your current size (except shoulders obviously :forcedsmile: ), but you indeed have a very good body
Olimpus not Olimpia , i want aesthetic body,not roider shit body

Olimpus not Olimpia , i want aesthetic body,not roider shit body
you said you are ifbb pro

all ifbb pro do steroids

so that means you do roids, no? or is my maths faulty? :forcedsmile:
you said you are ifbb pro

all ifbb pro do steroids

so that means you do roids, no? or is my maths faulty? :forcedsmile:
Screenshot 20191101 034853 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
dude he's way below belnar. you're either underrating belnar or overrating him

yes obviously, that's why he's a year-around sex-turist. he literally creeps on young girls at beaches etc.
For an ugly incel you sure do talk a lot of shit about other posters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Heli looks like a hank
Hank*

its not the same dude.

he's an oldcel and he's extremely desperate about this shit. like he gets sex, dates, but he travels the world literally just to get sex, he constantly buys sim cards for new tinder accounts for elo reset, he pays for tinder gold, he pays for tinder boosts, he's very persistent about meeting and he cold approaches IRL. nobody here does this shit and good % of forum would get similar or better result if they did all this shit he does

now im not saying this is something to look down upon, in a way its rather admirable, he has a winner mindset, but its not like he doesnt work extremely hard for what he gets

the reason he's sad its because belnar gets multiple of what he gets effortlessly. and that is what he wants. to be effortlessly admired for what he is/looks like and not have to use tricks/locationcelling etc. cuz even tho he gets P in V its still not the same validation

Extremely desperate?

I don't travel just to get laid.. I actually enjoy visiting new places.. if getting laid was all I cared about I'd go back to Bangkok and stay there for months...

I do cold approach very rarely

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3043
A psl 4 who gets 1000 match is still a psl 4. And only subhumans can't get matches in finland or in eastern europe. Try tinder in italy

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Kinko is a 7.5psl, just face it

• +1
Reactions: malese
Did you use any boosts??

If this is u kinko, gj. Lifefuel for me since u dont look way taller than me tbh. How talk are u? Also, dont listen to what retards say about psl tbh. This gay faggot called belnor gets rated pretty good in psl, more than u do sometimes tbh. Even tho EVERYBODY knows in real life ur like top tier and hes a faggot. In a PARTY (which these people dont go to (thats why they care so much about tinder)) u’d fuck a Stacy thats FOR SURE, LIKE A 100%. And those retards who rate belnor and other idiotas higher than u would cry home to masturbarion tbh. Btw belnor is a fag and would fuck a fat chick lo jfl

Made profile tuesday night again.
18 women started convos.
1 superlike.
Swiped in a city of around 220k people.
View attachment 151941
Bump and u call me psl 4?????????????

if i could fuck any of those foids. i would be beyond happy.

im 3 psl. fucked for lyfe. heli wouldnt even kiss me on cheek if married in public.

would probably get raped by a dude one of these chicks picks up from bar if they made me cuck boyfriend.

u are in a beyond good position
if i could fuck any of those foids. i would be beyond happy.

im 3 psl. fucked for lyfe. heli wouldnt even kiss me on cheek if married in public.

would probably get raped by a dude one of these chicks picks up from bar if they made me cuck boyfriend.

u are in a beyond good position
dont ever trip about not being able to fuck foids. cuz they are thirsty for ur non incel cum