tenor-3.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 19
  • 06A09A61-6E62-49CA-86AB-6F4E8E772506.gif
    06A09A61-6E62-49CA-86AB-6F4E8E772506.gif
    392.3 KB · Views: 3
...not natty?!?

View attachment 628710

But really tho, good on u keep pushing G
Nah, so I was natty in 2 of the afters, not natty in the back photo.
This wasn't natty either, this was like mid cycle before I leaned up a bit. It's from a video cause this is all I have on my pc, but as u can see I still had decent waist and kinda abs. By the end I had abs though.

If it helps I grew 1cm from 19 to now (20 and 5 months)
Any height growth is lifefuel for me
Ideally to 6'3 though, but happy if I reach 6'0

Attachments

• PerkyForkedIcefish-size_restricted.gif
    PerkyForkedIcefish-size_restricted.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3
You literally pushed your shoulders in in the first pic. Plus, you didn't post leg. I guarantee you are not 80 in those pics.

AND you. used SARMs to get this shitty physique JFL :forcedsmile:

Nah, so I was natty in 2 of the afters, not natty in the back photo.
View attachment 629073 This wasn't natty either, this was like mid cycle before I leaned up a bit. It's from a video cause this is all I have on my pc, but as u can see I still had decent waist and kinda abs. By the end I had abs though.
focus on your upper chest. try to induce more contractile tissue pressure cause it looks a little flabby even in the pics in OP. keep up the good work tho and get leaner if u can u got good shoulder genetics just scope in on that v taper. since ur already on sarms look into cardarine to help u shred a bit more. that my 2 cents u can throw em away tho

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
@Over motivation

yolo-jpg.220073
Nickelback - Photograph - YouTube

mmm look at that photograph

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Inscol
You literally pushed your shoulders in in the first pic. Plus, you didn't post leg. I guarantee you are not 80 in those pics.

AND you. used SARMs to get this shitty physique JFL :forcedsmile:
Yes, I did. My legs are decent, just never took a photo cause I'm not that aspie. I was 78kg in the back photo, Maybe 70 in the ab photo, dunno about others. You realise I wasn't on cycle for most of those photos right? Meh.
Idk about shitty physique, as you can see I have ideal insertions + wide shoulders (21.5" bideltoid) and a tiny waist.
Raise your cortisol levels if you want, doesn't affect me,
Stay invisible, chief.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic and BigNigga69
focus on your upper chest. try to induce more contractile tissue pressure cause it looks a little flabby even in the pics in OP. keep up the good work tho and get leaner if u can u got good shoulder genetics just scope in on that v taper. since ur already on sarms look into cardarine to help u shred a bit more. that my 2 cents u can throw em away tho
Thanks man, yeah I noticed that too, I only do upper chest now.
I'm gonna shred on RAD + cardarine to stay super dry for summer, also gonna run MT2 to get the full body halo. Yeah I'm going all out with v taper, introducing a heap of shoulder work to get them overdeveloped cause imo it looks better that way.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic

Attachments

• 118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
    118450802_680786822535175_3589532882649805359_n.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 5
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
What the fuck is that frame in the first pic

I am refusing to believe that transformation

You physically cannot even gain that much muscle to increase that female 15" bideltoid in the first pic to the 21.5" you claim now.

Is the first pic morphed to look super narrow?

Did your clavicles grow? Did you overall grow?

I'm confused

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
What the fuck is that frame in the first pic

I am refusing to believe that transformation

You physically cannot even gain that much muscle to increase that female 15" bideltoid in the first pic to the 21.5" you claim now.

Is the first pic morphed to look super narrow?

Did your clavicles grow? Did you overall grow?

I'm confused
I was pushing my shoulders back, I thought it made my chest look better jfl. I also didn’t train my shoulders what so ever for my first year of training.
Regardless, yes my clavicles have grown, and yes, as stated I grew a couple of inches.
I now flare my shoulders 247, making them super broad.

Thats it, im hoppin on sarms

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Why sarms or steroids, just have good genetics bro
Good genetics or insane genetics? Natty bodybuilding is cope.
If you want body hailo you need a bare minimum of SARMs to get you there.
At least imo, you need god tier shoulders, insane chest and back development, thick neck and tapered waist. That's impossible (to the degree that I'm speaking of) to do natty
This is the ideal physique;

This is the average natty gymcel

This is NOT ideal either; (rip rich, VERY based)

lol bro I was just joking

Also absolute JFL @ you if you think you can build
this body with steroids. You need top 1% insertions, 1% proportions and genetics for muscle building too. Subhumans on this board will kill themselves with toxic PEDs before they look one tenth this good

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 110
lol bro I was just joking

Also absolute JFL @ you if you think you can build

this body with steroids. You need top 1% insertions, 1% proportions and genetics for muscle building too. Subhumans on this board will kill themselves with toxic PEDs before they look one tenth this good
100%, I exaggerated, but I think you know what I mean. I mean, for myself, seeing my Dad, and how well I went with a mild 8 week SARMs cycle, I feel like I can get near that.