Rate my transformation

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
Start; April 2017 - 173cm | 58kg
Now; January 2020 - 183cm | 79kg

Was natty until December 8th 2019.
Am currently on SARMs, going off cycle on the 9th.
The side profile photo was supposed to be a side profile to see if I had a recessed maxilla, but my hair kinda fucks it (as well as the potato webcam) so I just kept it for the lighting.
JFL at my shitty pre-pubescent clavicles in the first photo - now got a 21.5" bideltoid. Also, somehow my waist has shrunk a heap too.
I get comments daily about my physique and general masculinity which I can guarantee most of you sub 6'1" guys would never get unless you gymcelled.

Chest; 44"
Bideltoid; 21.5"
Arms; 15" (I know, small)
Forearms; 15.5"

Planning on slowly tapering to a lean 86kg this year, or 90kg if I get to 186cm (most likely a cope).

Attachments

• transform 1.jpg
    transform 1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 383
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 487
  • side profile.jpg
    side profile.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 511
  • transform 2.jpg
    transform 2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 502
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 1707, s3-s3 and 19 others
Incredible, how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: sl8terboi, Mouthbreath and SteveRogers
Looks like manlet warrior

Height?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sl8terboi, Slayerino, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
mirin.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 1553 and SteveRogers
Recessed

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
Nice. But are you actually 6 foot you look a bit shorter.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
U r on steroid and cant comparate Ur body to kinko s one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, retard, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and jordanbarrettisgod

The side profile photo was supposed to be a side profile to see if I had a recessed maxilla, but my hair kinda fucks it (as well as the potato webcam) so I just kept it for the lighting.
JFL at my shitty pre-pubescent clavicles in the first photo - now got a 21.5" bideltoid. Also, somehow my waist has shrunk a heap too.
I get comments daily about my physique and general masculinity which I can guarantee most of you sub 6'1" guys would never get unless you gymcelled.

Chest; 44"
Bideltoid; 21.5"
Forearms; 15.5"

Planning on slowly tapering to a lean 86kg this year, or 90kg if I get to 186cm (most likely a cope).
noticed any downsides of SARMs?

• +1
mirin holy shit. congrats on your hard work

• Love it
what a slayer, good job bro
how much do u bench btw?

• +1
good body cant fix a recessed face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
caged at censored dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2486
solid gains well done

• +1
How old are you to have grown?

how old were u before and after?

do you think your use of hormones increased height

Why are u calling out everyone on their height boyo? Ruining egos out here

Height shaming needs to end this forum should be about bring brothers up

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 3323, SteveRogers and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
mogs you

Me0lb3lxhv1lquj1prbu

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
noticed any downsides of SARMs?
Yep, gyno and shrinkage. Other than that nothing, but it's enough for me to go down to just 5mg of LGD on my next cycle in a couple months.
what a slayer, good job bro
how much do u bench btw?
I just hit 100kg yesterday, but had a little help, so I won't count it on this forum since everyone else is honest, before that it was 95kg.
I'm super weak for almost 3 years training, but it has been mostly on and off. My goal this year is to hit 125kg
caged at censored dick
Me too but it's literally completely outlined, I'm a shower so it would ruin your ego, decided against it.
How old are you to have grown?
17-19 (20 in march)

Last edited:
Yep, gyno and shrinkage. Other than that nothing, but it's enough for me to go down to just 5mg of LGD on my next cycle in a couple months.

I just hit 100kg yesterday, but had a little help, so I won't count it on this forum since everyone else is honest, before that it was 95kg.
I'm super weak for almost 3 years training, but it has been mostly on and off. My goal this year is to hit 125kg

Me too but it's literally completely outlined, I'm a shower so it would ruin your ego, decided against it.

17-19 (20 in march)
Are you still on sarms on those pics or were you off in those pics ? What sarms did you take and what dosage ?

how old were u before and after?

do you think your use of hormones increased height
Yeah I think so, I posted a thread about my wingspan growing 2" while my height grew just under half and inch. That was 6 weeks into my cycle.
Are you still on sarms on those pics or were you off in those pics ? What sarms did you take and what dosage ?
Yeah I am, the back one was yesterday, the side one was about a week ago and the other one was taken just before my cycle, about 2 months ago. I took LGD-4033 10mg, MK677 5mg, Ostarine 10mg
good body cant fix a recessed face
Fortunately, my face has been rated PSL 5.5-6, and my maxilla wasn't recessed...

Last edited:
what bf are u at currently

Good job son

• +1
Damn you were a framecel, Do you think sarms helped your frame/height grow or it was just from age

• +1
Penile shrinkage? drop that shit man

Mirin physique however enjoy your shrinked balls and balding in the future, not a fair trade :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and SteveRogers
what bf are u at currently
Reasonably high, I'd say 15% - I look extremely lean in my upper body cause I have cucked fat distribution, it's all in my midsection, so I don't have visible abs what so ever.

From incel to incel who cant use his dick because of roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted
Damn you were a framecel, Do you think sarms helped your frame/height grow or it was just from age
Fuck yeah I was, yes and no, I was 182cm, 19"sh bideltoid before the sarms, and now I'm 183cm with 21.5" bideltoid, so certainly helped, I'd say that just naturally my clavicles have widened, but for certain they've grown more from the SARMs
Penile shrinkage? drop that shit man
Hah! no way, ball shrinkage, I have genuinely huge balls, about 2x the size of a chicken egg, and now theyre about 1.5x the size of a chicken egg. My dick is still the same size, if anything its bigger because of more blood flow.
Mirin physique however enjoy your shrinked balls and balding in the future, not a fair trade :feelshaha:
I'd love to deny it but you're probably right. I am gonna do everything I can to avoid balding, and my shrunk balls are more than double the average size (but will go back to normal after 3-4 weeks of PCT).
From incel to incel who cant use his dick because of roids
The before photo was taken in my ex's bathroom, so even as a 173cm framecel I still got more pussy than you, imagine how much more I'm getting at 6' with a huge build and frame, use your imagination.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Nobody cares about your muscles. Show your face already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I saw a guy that went blind because of SARMs, Im not touching that shit.

Attachments

• yolo.jpg
    yolo.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Forearms; 15.5???

How? Mine are 14.5 inches and look pretty big IRL, but 15.5 are massive and would stand out like crazy IRL man.

Did you hit them directly? Share routine please @SteveRogers

• +1
Forearms; 15.5???

How? Mine are 14.5 inches and look pretty big IRL, but 15.5 are massive and would stand out like crazy IRL man.

Did you hit them directly? Share routine please @SteveRogers
Yep, they're noticeably huge - I hit them at the end of my pull workout (so already been using them the whole workout) by doing 6 sets of 12 reps as heavy as I could hammer curls, then I would curl the weights with my wrists, so, with my hands by my sides, I would wrist curl both of the weights at the same time up towards my waist, then curl them outward. I squeeze at the top of each rep, and get as many as I can until I'm in serious physical pain and want to curl up into a ball and cry/normal fatigue lol. I've done this for about 12 months, and my forearms have gone from the smallest in my group, to by far the biggest (I think they might be my genetic strong point jfl)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Griffith
Yep, they're noticeably huge - I hit them at the end of my pull workout (so already been using them the whole workout) by doing 6 sets of 12 reps as heavy as I could hammer curls, then I would curl the weights with my wrists, so, with my hands by my sides, I would wrist curl both of the weights at the same time up towards my waist, then curl them outward. I squeeze at the top of each rep, and get as many as I can until I'm in serious physical pain and want to curl up into a ball and cry/normal fatigue lol. I've done this for about 12 months, and my forearms have gone from the smallest in my group, to by far the biggest (I think they might be my genetic strong point jfl)

Insane, if you want to add some vascularity invest in some grippers (CoC) and a wrist-roller would be cheap af.
Having such big and vascular forearms really halo's like crazy man, esp during t-shirt season they are always visible and look intimidating.

Tbh you probably have some great genetics for grip training in general, it takes like 30 min a week but could improve most of your lifts if you invest a little in it. And it such a great mog if you shake hands and they can feel the power lmao

Insane, if you want to add some vascularity invest in some grippers (CoC) and a wrist-roller would be cheap af.
Having such big and vascular forearms really halo's like crazy man, esp during t-shirt season they are always visible and look intimidating.

Tbh you probably have some great genetics for grip training in general, it takes like 30 min a week but could improve most of your lifts if you invest a little in it. And it such a great mog if you shake hands and they can feel the power lmao
100%, got some right next to me deadset jfl. Good investment too for MMA training

how it's possible that people grow 10cm at 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Chest; 44"
Bideltoid; 21.5"
Forearms; 15.5"

How old were you in the before and after.
I need gigalifefuel as a late bloomer

...not natty?!?

But really tho, good on u keep pushing G

• JFL
Mog me in both before and after