rate my unfrauded hairline please

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
stats: 16 M 5'7" 124.4 lbs 10% body fat currently rotmaxxing

i think my hairline is too high i am thinking of hairline reduction, rhinoplasty for my awful nose that girls are unnatracted to, and on top of that i have shit ears, i am fucked DNA wise. while my peers always had perfect small foreheads and tucked ears, i had these freak ears and big forehead was filmed in class made fun of etc. my mom laughed at me when i came out of the womb with these ears she even told me she thought about giving me otoplasty but then said i would never think about it ha jokes on her, i fucking blocked her and am never speaking to her again! my skull is fucking huge, yet i'm cursed in this 5'7" body. I have fucking 8.5 inch hands, and size 11.5 clown shoes yet i can't even reach average height. this world is fucked! it's so over for me, i'm so ugly.

i get so depressed i fucking mutilate my toes make them bloody rip open cut with scissors hit against walls etc because the pain of this rejection is too much to bare for me! i just can't cope when these pretty boys with madison beer nose and zayn malik forehead are getting girls, and im not because im not this prettyboy chad slayer. what went wrong man. so just rate my hairline please btw balding doesn't run in the family ;(

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Xangsane, Deleted member 20618 and 9 others
NW0

• +1
Reactions: Jpg
James its time to pay dr barry eppley a visit for a forehead reduction, you aren't alone we can gather all foreheadcels on the forum and go together for a group discount. How is your scalp laxity? How does it look like if you push your forehead down by the hairline

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Are u hooked on crack ?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Deleted member 20618, Jpg and 2 others
James its time to pay dr barry eppley a visit for a forehead reduction, you aren't alone we can gather all foreheadcels on the forum and go together for a group discount. How is your scalp laxity? How does it look like if you push your forehead down by the hairline
notsure my scalp is very itchyu and i have lice at the moment i just am so sad and depressed i cant even take showers for a year since june 7th 2021

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jpg, Orbeck of Vinheim, Pumanator and 1 other person
Are u hooked on crack ?
no why? im just lean i eat what iwant tosday i had 2 bags of cheeto puffs 2 ice cream tubs nachos pizza candy hershey bar and pancakes

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
no why? im just lean i eat what iwant tosday i had 2 bags of cheeto puffs 2 ice cream tubs nachos pizza candy hershey bar and pancakes
You look like someone I sell to lol. Steve?

You look good here ngl
thanks bro do i look nt? how can i look nt? is it even possible to look and be nt with my face? maybe after hairline reudction and otopolasty i can get a cool ass nt haircut

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
how are you 16 M ? you looks like 30

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Jpg and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
how are you 16 M ? you looks like 30
fuaaarkkk nngigga i useed to have such youhtful looks at mky old job idk why women always asked if i had kids they asked that shit on mothers day on fathers day and shit and i was like nooo i am not even a junior yet
how do look 30? i have no jb appeal and i dont know why i just dont know why anymore oh no no no

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
thanks bro do i look nt? how can i look nt? is it even possible to look and be nt with my face? maybe after hairline reudction and otopolasty i can get a cool ass nt haircut
Chill man just fix your acne and shave that disgusting pedo stash

• +1
U are balding at the temples. Over

Chill man just fix your acne and shave that disgusting pedo stash
wait really??? if i do that i can be nt? why do i get negative reactions from my bootiful mustache i love it it makes me look so masculine and gud if it wasnt for that iwouldnt be as masculine as david gandy
and as for my acne i think men need a certain roughness right?

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Wtf is that acne, havent u learned anything james buddy

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Jpg and 1 other person
wait really??? if i do that i can be nt? why do i get negative reactions from my bootiful mustache i love it it makes me look so masculine and gud if it wasnt for that iwouldnt be as masculine as david gandy
and as for my acne i think men need a certain roughness right?
Why are you trolling me man I’m just trying to help

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Wtf is that acne, havent u learned anything james buddy
i have ZERo motivation left i dont care aboutmy skin or acne no matter how many ppl tell me its ugly idgaf i have no softmaxxin gpotential even if i cleared it no girl would want me
when i get clear skin u niggas call me bgay but when i get acne these niggas call me ugy ly liek what the fuck do u want ill beat ur asses all of ya

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Why are you trolling me man I’m just trying to help
nigga im being sderious with you right now if i do those two things will i be nt and get girls? i just have to be confident after that right bro

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
You're either part jewish or part nigger.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Vain786
wtf happened to you, you look different from before

• +1
Reactions: Jpg and Vain786
Tall high IQ skull and a large dominant forehead.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg, Deleted member 16133 and Vain786
you should start visiting taban, james

It is actually too high. Consider lowering. @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted
e
View attachment 1811940View attachment 1811941View attachment 1811943View attachment 1811946View attachment 1811947
i think my hairline is too high i am thinking of hairline reduction, rhinoplasty for my awful nose that girls are unnatracted to, and on top of that i have shit ears, i am fucked DNA wise. while my peers always had perfect small foreheads and tucked ears, i had these freak ears and big forehead was filmed in class made fun of etc. my mom laughed at me when i came out of the womb with these ears she even told me she thought about giving me otoplasty but then said i would never think about it ha jokes on her, i fucking blocked her and am never speaking to her again! my skull is fucking huge, yet i'm cursed in this 5'7" body. I have fucking 8.5 inch hands, and size 11.5 clown shoes yet i can't even reach average height. this world is fucked! it's so over for me, i'm so ugly.

View attachment 1811967
i get so depressed i fucking mutilate my toes make them bloody rip open cut with scissors hit against walls etc because the pain of this rejection is too much to bare for me! i just can't cope when these pretty boys with madison beer nose and zayn malik forehead are getting girls, and im not because im not this prettyboy chad slayer. what went wrong man. so just rate my hairline please btw balding doesn't run in the family ;(
even I am tlaler than you

Does balding run in the family

Psychopathmaxxed and still mogs me

• +1
You can park a plane in that forehead.

Picsart 22 08 06 20 39 09 814

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, NoPainNoChick, Jpg and 4 others
NW0, strong forehead

You should get a zoomer haircut though since you already have curly hair

• Love it
Change your fuckin hair style

• +1
View attachment 1811940View attachment 1811941View attachment 1811943View attachment 1811946View attachment 1811947

View attachment 1811967
whats your diet like james, do you have bad bloating genes?

Richard Ramirez looking goofy ass predator :lul:

Bro you have so hunter eyes and high set cheekbones. You could still do so much looksmaxxing. Change hair style man to cover your forehead with it. and fix that frizzy hair. Thicken your eyebrows, mew to get a more horizontal face, etc. Bro figure this shit out. Also stop eating shit food that’s what’s causing your acne.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: quackspirations
Tall high IQ skull and a large dominant forehead.
thats the thing i wanna look feminine and prettyboy but i cant bc i just am not capable of it

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
you should start visiting taban, james
yeah ive been thinking about eye surgerie si just dont know what id get my right eye is slightly less deep set than my left one so mabe id get orbital implantsw

e

even I am tlaler than you
idrc that doesnt make u better than me nigga i proabbly mog you were all incerls wanting to ascend just bcvur taller doesnt make u pbetter were all in the same wbesite for the same reason lmflao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
NW0, strong forehead

You should get a zoomer haircut though since you already have curly hair
i dont think illo look good w one bc my ears stick out a bit and i have a non nt forehead

Change your fuckin hair style
i cant its not possible its soh ard i already cut it with goat sheers in the back of gumshoe joes trailler 2 weeks ago but it still look like shit

whats your diet like james, do you have bad bloating genes?
my diet consists of iuce cream chips candy bars pizza nachos etc about 3-4k calories a day if not counting the beer
and no my bloating genes arent bad my family does have a fat gene tho it seems but im rrarely affected byu it anymoree

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Bro you have so hunter eyes and high set cheekbones. You could still do so much looksmaxxing. Change hair style man to cover your forehead with it. and fix that frizzy hair. Thicken your eyebrows, mew to get a more horizontal face, etc. Bro figure this shit out. Also stop eating shit food that’s what’s causing your acne.
damn bro thanks i just dont think i have softmaxxing potential to be honestr
i wanna thicken my eyebrows im just so unmotivated ui dont mew i mouth breathe too

• WTF
Bro.. quit fucking hyperfocusing on that Madison Beer nose shit:dafuckfeels:. Ur letting everything else go to shit just because u dislike ur nose?:fuk:

Ur at the point where "just take a shower bro" is unironically ascend worthy advice. Rn u've got greasy, frizzy ass fucking hair, acne and prob smell like utter dogshit too. Fucking hell man, ily and hope u get better:fuk::fuk:.

Girl crying

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid