Rate my Username, Avi, and Banner /10 and i’ll rate yours.

attraction

attraction

ice cold
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
217
Reputation
218
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, code80, Thodian and 1 other person
It’s basic tbh all foid avis look the same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, Thodian, attraction and 1 other person
Username is hard. I would do a new avi and banner tho personally
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and attraction
It’s basic tbh all foid avis look the same
suggestions then? and I honestly got no idea what to think of yours it’s pretty unique so i’d give it like a 7
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and pony
suggestions then? and I honestly got no idea what to think of yours it’s pretty unique so i’d give it like a 7
tbh use something with darker lighting and make the colors match up and pretty much imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and attraction
I mean username is cool but I don't think you could use it as like an online alias or anything for content creation, as for avi id change it just some random foid banner is cool how do I get one
 
  • +1
Reactions: attraction
Nickname 10/10
Avi 5/10
Banner 7/10
 
  • +1
Reactions: attraction
5.5/10 basic and a lil tacky
User nice tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: code80

Similar threads

incomplete
Replies
1
Views
28
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
highcheekbones
Discussion rate my new avi
Replies
0
Views
17
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
3
Views
51
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Idontknow- is a fag
Replies
14
Views
90
thundence
thundence
simematic
Replies
22
Views
63
Zekrom
Zekrom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top