• Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters, yunggod, Baldingman1998 and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER, moggingmachine, ProAcktiv and 2 others
Am I ed Sheeran maxed

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
[ASMR] BEAT-BOXING WHILE LICKING YOUR EAR (volume warning, loud mic) (check description) (NOT clickbait)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pillarman, 000, Deleted member 3020 and 2 others
No I'm not that good at singing I'm good at using voice software

Again, volume warning

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel

holy fuck i cant contain my disappointment in you right now. Asuka>Rei all the fucking way are you insane. Rei is literally just a stupid clone created in a lab with no will other than to be used in the third impact for instrumentality to be obtained. THAT'S IT. infact she kind of fails at that since she was meant created by shinji's father so that he could be the one to start instrumentality since he wanted to meet with his wife, nope instead she betrays her master and leaves it all to useless fuckup shinji. She's so useless she fails at her one thing. How can your waifu be rei when her memory was completely wiped and she's literally a soulless clone? Asuka is way better. She's the perfect tsundere, her time on-screen is truly magical and i felt my heart pulling towards her with every scene. She had such a fucked up past but still at the end becomes a loveable, compassionate woman. On the outside sometimes she projects herself as an arrogant piece of shit, but in reality she's someone who's understanding compassionate and competitive. When shinji was choking her with the intent to kill her, instead of hitting him or lashing out she gently, passionately strokes his face with full love. I don't know how you can't idolise and fall in love with a woman like that instantly after seeing that happen on-screen. Her last stand right before instrumentality against the EVAs was also awe-inspiring, the way she stood up for herself until the very last moment her internal battery ran out was just so admirable, she literally fought for all of humanity until her arm was torn to pieces, shouting her drive until the end "I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU". Asuka is the perfect woman, tsundere enough to be cute but still strong and confident enough, with the perfect amount of gentleness and love to be fun and loveable and the best waifu in anime without a doubt. I could write so much more about her but I'm starting to feel weird typing this much, in fact I didn't really feel like I loved Asuka until I read you saying Rei>Asuka and then realised how great Asuka is and how much I loved her in both the series and the movie. Just fucking awesome. Don't get me wrong Rei was really cute, infact I still mire her insane PCT to this day, but hands down Asuka is better, I would genuinely consider Asuka the best waifu in all of anime and manga history, I can't even think of a close 2nd because my mind spurs straight to Asuka and she's all that's in my head right now. Actually maybe Rias from Highschool DxD comes in 2nd because she's another super hot super cute kind compassionate ginger anime wafiu. But Asuka... Fuck I want to cuddle with her and spoon her in bed and stroke her hair. @OwlGod I'm just really disappointed in you right now, I didn't know you had such shit taste tbh, putting you on ignore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 6191, yunggod and 3 others

holy fuck i cant contain my disappointment in you right now. Asuka>Rei all the fucking way are you insane. Rei is literally just a stupid clone created in a lab with no will other than to be used in the third impact for instrumentality to be obtained. THAT'S IT. infact she kind of fails at that since she was meant created by shinji's father so that he could be the one to start instrumentality since he wanted to meet with his wife, nope instead she betrays her master and leaves it all to useless fuckup shinji. She's so useless she fails at her one thing. How can your waifu be rei when her memory was completely wiped and she's literally a soulless clone? Asuka is way better. She's the perfect tsundere, her time on-screen is truly magical and i felt my heart pulling towards her with every scene. She had such a fucked up past but still at the end becomes a loveable, compassionate woman. On the outside sometimes she projects herself as an arrogant piece of shit, but in reality she's someone who's understanding compassionate and competitive. When shinji was choking her with the intent to kill her, instead of hitting him or lashing out she gently, passionately strokes his face with full love. I don't know how you can't idolise and fall in love with a woman like that instantly after seeing that happen on-screen. Her last stand right before instrumentality against the EVAs was also awe-inspiring, the way she stood up for herself until the very last moment her internal battery ran out was just so admirable, she literally fought for all of humanity until her arm was torn to pieces, shouting her drive until the end "I'LL KILL YOU I'LL KILL YOU". Asuka is the perfect woman, tsundere enough to be cute but still strong and confident enough, with the perfect amount of gentleness and love to be fun and loveable and the best waifu in anime without a doubt. I could write so much more about her but I'm starting to feel weird typing this much, in fact I didn't really feel like I loved Asuka until I read you saying Rei>Asuka and then realised how great Asuka is and how much I loved her in both the series and the movie. Just fucking awesome. Don't get me wrong Rei was really cute, infact I still mire her insane PCT to this day, but hands down Asuka is better, I would genuinely consider Asuka the best waifu in all of anime and manga history, I can't even think of a close 2nd because my mind spurs straight to Asuka and she's all that's in my head right now. Actually maybe Rias from Highschool DxD comes in 2nd because she's another super hot super cute kind compassionate ginger anime wafiu. But Asuka... Fuck I want to cuddle with her and spoon her in bed and stroke her hair. @OwlGod I'm just really disappointed in you right now, I didn't know you had such shit taste tbh, putting you on ignore

8BC9CF0E 28C7 4ECB BCB8 A05AD3537E55

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: yunggod, 000, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and DianabolDownie
sing this plz op :love: :love:

Chad won from the start, why bother trying?
You’re better off acting on those thoughts about dying.
You say you’ll keep fighting no matter the cost
It’s over incel, admit it - you lost.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
what is this thread hahah

brutal robot pill

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
sing this plz op :love: :love:

Chad won from the start, why bother trying?
You’re better off acting on those thoughts about dying.
You say you’ll keep fighting no matter the cost
It’s over incel, admit it - you lost.

• JFL
Reactions: moggingmachine