Rate My Wasian Girlfriend

Tbh I warned you cuz of this most of the users here think rape and loli are ok so posting your gf was a rly bad move
Nah I know I don’t care if the incel cave dwellers goon to her

• JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
She’s 15 about 5’7 and about 50 percent Korean 50 percent white (like half Slovakian half German)

Nah I know I don’t care if the incel cave dwellers goon to her
Dude I am not an incel anyways I actually have multiple women friends I come here to troll and learn abt looksmaxxing

Dude I am not an incel anyways I actually have multiple women friends I come here to troll and learn abt looksmaxxing
I’m not calling you the incel im saying whoever stroked it to her are the incels (tho just about everyone on this forum is)

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Little as in victim weight - guarantee I physique mog and would beat the fuck outa you 😭 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Autistic Schizo
She’s 15 about 5’7 and about 50 percent Korean 50 percent white (like half Slovakian half German)
Cute. Would devour her bootyhole if she was of age

im also 15 and can confirm all of these niggers have the biggest ego and think they can beat everyones ass :lul:
Every women overestimates her beauty

Every man estimates his ability to figth

Especially the rotting roid gymcels thay are so retarded

Especially the rotting roid gymcels thay are so retarded
there are gymcels that can actually beat mma fighters but its usually the ones that are big asf and r fighting the lightweight ones

there are gymcels that can actually beat mma fighters but its usually the ones that are big asf and r fighting the lightweight ones
Yea but muscle≠power there is a lot of pro fighter who look lean but can kick

I am also talking mainly about the gymcels who takes riods no shit these People can sometimes get beaten by average people

to flex what? that u gonna have incel kids? u are subhuman and she is asian, brutal fate for your kids nigga
He’s a MTN and she tall HTB, there kids will be attractive. Stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Costcosuperstore, Ascеnd and 1 other person
He’s a MTN and she tall HTB, there kids will be attractive. Stop cooping
3/10 incels going around trying not to call everybody ltn and call chadlite "Average"

• +1
Reactions: pemy
Let me guess he fathers white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Nothing it is just that what you were saying was right

Some people give shit ratings on purpose like calling sean o'pry bad looking

It is a coping mechanism

im also 15 and can confirm all of these niggers have the biggest ego and think they can beat everyones ass :lul:
I’m not anything special but compared to the people on .org being remotely muscular and training (I wrestle) puts me ahead most the twinks on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I’m not anything special but compared to the people on .org being remotely muscular and training (I wrestle) puts me ahead most the twinks on this forum
there are a decent amount of gymcels on this forum and with ur normie genes i doubt u will get too far without roids so i dont believe ur ahead of anyone really

You wanna know how I guessed that her fathers white. because no white woman would ever fuck a chink. Chinks are for subhuman white men. @pemy gl fucking female Elliot Rodger
Chink men need to rope max but chink women are bad asf. Think about it, Asians are feminine so obviously the men look like twinks and pussies while the women look even better

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
You wanna know how I guessed that her fathers white. because no white woman would ever fuck a chink. Chinks are for subhuman white men. @pemy gl fucking female Elliot Rodger
yea ngl he posted ts and thought it was mint but imo shes no higher than mtb :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
there are a decent amount of gymcels on this forum and with ur normie genes i doubt u will get too far without roids so i dont believe ur ahead of anyone really
I’m saying in terms of a fight, either way most the gym cells on this site are complete losers that don’t speak to women so my only competition are the skinny twinks

Chink men need to rope max but chink women are bad asf. Think about it, Asians are feminine so obviously the men look like twinks and pussies while the women look even better
yea but if they birth a son or wtv tf u call it its automatically over since most asians r short the son is cucked looks and height wise

yea ngl he posted ts and thought it was mint but imo shes no higher than mtb :lul:
You call her mid but I gurantee you don’t pull women that look anything like her 😭 keep coping lil bro

yea but if they birth a son or wtv tf u call it its automatically over since most asians r short the son is cucked looks and height wise
Yeah I know, good thing I’m dating a daughter tho 😱

Ill never understand mfs that post their gfs on here

You call her mid but I gurantee you don’t pull women that look anything like her 😭 keep coping lil bro
u dont know anything about me i fucked a htb last year and a few months after that pulled another high htb but i ended up fumbling ts cuz she found out im non nt cuz i sent gore and shit to a gc w like the popular baseball kids :lul:

u dont know anything about me i fucked a htb last year and a few months after that pulled another high htb but i ended up fumbling ts cuz she found out im non nt cuz i sent gore and shit to a gc w like the popular baseball kids :lul:
Guarantee you these “htb” are not much more if any (they’re defiently not) more attractive than my gf or at best they’re just complete whores, not to mention you watch gore 😭 you’re such a loser bro just save the embarrassment and kys already

Guarantee you these “htb” are not much more if any (they’re defiently not) more attractive than my gf or at best they’re just complete whores, not to mention you watch gore 😭 you’re such a loser bro just save the embarrassment and kys already
i dont watch gore i js sent ts to troll them and im not sure abt the first one but the second girl was innocent and they definitely arent gooks like ur gf

i dont watch gore i js sent ts to troll them and im not sure abt the first one but the second girl was innocent and they definitely arent gooks like ur gf
Well you fumbled the second one so it doesn’t matter, also the fact you referred to them as popular baseball kids tells me you’re just a complete random at your school 😭

Well you fumbled the second one so it doesn’t matter, also the fact you referred to them as popular baseball kids tells me you’re just a complete random at your school 😭
im sorry but well what else do u call them?

That would be an issue 🙏 I’d survive doe
she would 100% leave u bro especially if she saw what other people are saying on this thread brother

Yeah probably, she does like me quite a lot tho 😃
yea but there is still a chance that she will find out since there might be kids from ur school that lurk on this forum and recognize her and might send it to her

u can never be too sure because it feels like most girls are bipolar asf for some reason and she might get pissed at u for this

• +1
yea but there is still a chance that she will find out since there might be kids from ur school that lurk on this forum and recognize her and might send it to her

u can never be too sure because it feels like most girls are bipolar asf for some reason and she might get pissed at u for this
Yeah you right, I didn’t mean to keep this post up I thought I could delete

i guess u js have to leave ts up at least for now and pray no ones finds ts
I mean it’s really no different than anyone being recognized from posting their own face, which would probably be just as detrimental

The months of ur life but my condolences when she will find out about robust jock Chadlites on Instagram and IRL

Ur luck and timing factor are just that much mystic that it can be an ad for Bluepill itself

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
The months of ur life but my condolences when she will find out about robust jock Chadlites on Instagram and IRL

Ur luck and timing factor are just that much mystic that it can be an ad for Bluepill itself

View attachment 3085609
😂 I mean I think she knows about them, just gotta hope she doesn’t think she has a chance with them

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx