Rate My Wasian Girlfriend

😂 I mean I think she knows about them, just gotta hope she doesn’t think she has a chance with them
We need the story behind to know if it could be reliable, if she did and still do the majority of the work in the relationship and complimenting everything of u there is maybe hope she will not have a taste of freedom to widen her palate until then

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

damn she just got the full asian pheno doesn't even have the usual korean pheno just looks 100% vietnamese :feelshah:

damn she just got the full asian pheno doesn't even have the usual korean pheno just looks 100% vietnamese :feelshah:
Yeah she doesn’t look super Korean but I think she still looks good, she just gets hella tan too so she doesn’t look like the pale Koreans but she’s not like a Vietnamese dumpster diver

Yeah she doesn’t look super Korean but I think she still looks good, she just gets hella tan too so she doesn’t look like the pale Koreans but she’s not like a Vietnamese dumpster diver
now i think a lot of western wasians tend to be the beauty standard for sea people, laufey mitski are all like hella popular but they look 100% asian

just pay 1 month of vip acc and delete this shit before she breaks up with you

holy shit i didn't quite realised how many light retardant basement dwellers lived on this site
we all know its an incel forum but an MTB gets brought out and people fiend over who could virtually dick this girl down
as if it's gonna effect the guy that has a GF
i sure am blackpilled but im sure not an incel
JFL GO ROT AND NEVER TOUCH A WOMAN USERS :lul: