Rate my whitemaxxing protocol

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Morning: Kojic Acid lactic acid glycerin licorice extract cream, SPF 50 PA+++ reapply every 2 hours, 5% caffeine solution for deathnic undereyes, 23% vitamin C + HA solution

Body: Kojic acid soap, 15% AHA and glycolic acid or 1% retinol lotion

Night: hydroquinone 4% tret 0.05% (thinking of bumping up to 0.1% but can't find a good brand), 5% caffeine solution undereyes

30% AHA + 2% BHA peel to exfoliate once or twice a week

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, rolex, Kater Maxxing and 3 others
Are you Indian and living in India?

If you are, then you can whiten your skin as they worship light skin.

If you are in the west, you are retarded, cause women that fetishize white skin will go for white men, not "whitemaxxed curries." You lose any niche appeal you have.

I'd be careful with hydroquinone tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 30399 and 1 other person
Are you Indian and living in India?

If you are, then you can whiten your skin as they worship light skin.

If you are in the west, you are retarded, cause women that fetishize white skin will go for white men, not "whitemaxxed curries." You lose any niche appeal you have.

I'd be careful with hydroquinone tho.
even in metropolitan cities in India I think skin colour is starting to become less important but this is just a shot in the dark at hoping for ascension, but yeah there's a general preference for lighter skin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30399 and normie_joe
even in metropolitan cities in India I think skin colour is starting to become less important but this is just a shot in the dark at hoping for ascension, but yeah there's a general preference for lighter skin
Focus more on undertones, get lycopene and drink beetroot, carrot and tomato juice everyday

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 21863
Look up the side effects of all that shit it might be carcinogenic

Zoomer foids like dark skin more if you look good
But you need to look good, hard for a true dravidian
You get BBC halo
Speaking from experience
Dravidian or death

You should white max tho you're brown not Dravidian dark
Whitemaxxing better fornyou

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Honest rating of your stack: it is shit, it will not really do much to improve you. It may make it worst. If you are Indian NIX THE HYDROQUINONE. You are most likely a Fitzpatrick 4 and hyd. may result in the melanin coming back later and darker. I have a prescription for the medical grade hydroquinone and I stopped using it because it is simply not effective.

The way to lighten your skin is through the use of vitamin supplements. You need to take at least 1000 mg of glutathione daily, with 2-3 times the mg amount of vitamin c. E.G. 1000 mg glut, you take 2-3000mg vitamin c. Also take NAC (Cysteine) of 500mg to 1000mg daily because it is the precursor to glut, and the cell will absorb it and form glut inside the cell. You will see results after 3 months. If you are dark, you may want to double the amount for the first three months to ensure that something is going on. YOU WILL SEE RESULTS IF YOU DO THIS.

CHILL WITH THE KOJIC ACID. It does work, it does break down melanin. However, it also burns your skin and it is recommended to take a break from it to let your skin heal. So DO NOT USE IT MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.

• +1
Reactions: zura, shychad, Sub0 and 3 others
It infact is more popular. People are bleaching their skin more now