Rate Nate, DarkTriad maxxed guy scamming like 5 women at once, and massive cheater.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Mirin this guy ability, to have like 5 gf's at once. And getting women to betabuxx for him. And still having time besides that, so to cheat/slay.

Nathan-Daly.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 7098 and far336
For Dutch guys only. Can enjoy the chenanigance this guy has done some time ago. Was entertaining to listen to.

I knew, listening to the story. He had to be a Chad in Looks.
So I went to look how he looked, and imo yeah. he Chadlite to Chad ranges.
Cuck forum, wont'let me upload more pics of the dude for teh rate.

1.5 hours of entertainment.
Of a Dark Triad Chad.
And copeing females

Women are actually very easily scammeable, television "seers" and other parasites live almost exclusively on women.
This spanish bad boy scammed countless women (while soft abusing them):

I think it's pretty easy, just find some women that you mog hard, physically and financially (you can fake this), get them hooked to you (make them fall in love), and they will do pretty much anything from that point on for a chance of a LTR with you.
The tricky part is the financial mog, this guy used to take pics of himself on 5 stars hotels paid with the money he scammed other women, and the cycle goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Women are actually very easily scammeable, television "seers" and other parasites live almost exclusively on women.
This spanish bad boy scammed countless women (while soft abusing them):

I think it's pretty easy, just find some women that you mog hard, physically and financially (you can fake this), get them hooked to you (make them fall in love), and they will do pretty much anything from that point on for a chance of a LTR with you.
The tricky part is the financial mog, this guy used to take pics of himself on 5 stars hotels paid with the money he scammed other women, and the cycle goes on.
OP Nate scammed these women, while being broke as hell. He managed women, to betbuxx for him. He worked as a gym-trainer and played Rugby as a semi-pro. For like 1000 USD per month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and TITUS
OP Nate scammed these women, while being broke as hell. He managed women, to betbuxx for him. He worked as a gym-trainer and played Rugby as a semi-pro. For like 1000 USD per month.
Yeah, when women do this they don't go to jail, but if a man does it then it's on national news.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 7098
Mirin this guy ability, to have like 5 gf's at once. And getting women to betabuxx for him. And still having time besides that, so to cheat/slay.

Nathan-Daly.jpeg
solid masc chad-lite

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Naaaatte

as older guy
Naaaatte 2

Looks like a dirty brute. women want kind gentleman

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman