Rate one of my best mates.

Typical ugly Dravidian phenotype. 3/10 face but 4/10 considering height/bf.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and 11gaijin
That guy isn't me though. I've yet to post my pic here (probably will in a week once my hair grows). Prepare to get giga-mogged.

What a delusional subhuman. Tell him about this site lmao.

we have already seen you, on the left. Dont lie.

Post rn, ur hair isnt gna grow much in a week. And if you said your 6'3 friend mogs you, you arent gonna be giga-mogging anyone here including me ??

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and dogtown
we have already seen you, on the left. Dont lie.

Post rn, ur hair isnt gna grow much in a week. And if you said your 6'3 friend mogs you, you arent gonna be giga-mogging anyone here including me ??
I said he height-mogs me, not face-wise. Also that's an old photo, my hair is still VERY short. It seems your reading comprehension is piss poor because you've failed to comprehend what I've written here around 3-4 times.

Low-caste = low-IQ lmao.

He looks like slightly progressives African

3.2/10 tbh

I said he height-mogs me, not face-wise. Also that's an old photo, my hair is still VERY short. It seems your reading comprehension is piss poor because you've failed to comprehend what I've written here around 3-4 times.

Low-caste = low-IQ lmao.

Looooool ur a true shitskin curry. Maybe I have light-curryskin, but Im NTMaxxed, Westernmaxxed, thugmaxxed the lot of it.

You're a little HUMMMNANAN-HAAALALAL Red-dot forhead bindi skitskin curry with all this caste bullshit ?

BTW, I'm half white, half Punjab, and they werent low-caste at all. Not that I speak to them much anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Looooool ur a true shitskin curry. Maybe I have light-curryskin, but Im NTMaxxed, Westernmaxxed, thugmaxxed the lot of it.

You're a little HUMMMNANAN-HAAALALAL Red-dot forhead bindi skitskin curry with all this caste bullshit ?

BTW, I'm half white, half Punjab, and they werent low-caste at all. Not that I speak to them much anyways.
If you're half white half Punjabi, how can you have darker skin than me, a full Punjabi?
Stop bullshitting please. You don't look Punjabi at all, but like a Bihari/UP Gangadeshi.

Also I'm not a fucking Hindu. I fucking hate Hindus.

"thugmaxxed"
You have the body of a twink and wouldn't last a second in my ends. You'd get shanked in no time you pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

shitskins calling each other shitskins

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Big-nose Untermensch /10

If you're half white half Punjabi, how can you have darker skin than me, a full Punjabi?
Stop bullshitting please. You don't look Punjabi at all, but like a Bihari/UP Gangadeshi.

"thugmaxxed"
You have the body of a twink and wouldn't last a second in my ends. You'd get shanked in no time you pussy.

Uhhh unlike you, I dont basement dwell. I go outside on 2-4 week expeditions in the countryside and get sunburnt...
shitskins calling each other shitskins

Nah its not that, being curry is one thing. Being stereotypical curry is another.

Uhhh unlike you, I dont basement dwell. I go outside on 2-4 week expeditions in the countryside and get sunburnt...
gCmzZRP.jpg

"thugmaxxed"
I can assure you his frame is top tier. Stop letting your personal feelings/racism get in the way of rating people. And it doesn't matter because this dude has fairly high slay count. I assume you're an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I can assure you his frame is top tier. Stop letting your personal feelings/racism get in the way of rating people. And it doesn't matter because this dude has fairly high slay count. I assume you're an incel.
Yep, his dick sucking friend comes here to save him.
But sure... Just post your pics already if you mog us all... Ur the only one coping.
Soon come brother.

Yep, his dick sucking friend comes here to save him.

Soon come brother.
I'm going to say he has a long face/weird lips in the photo he posted because those are actual flaws. His frame/height are otherwise good tho. This is a looksmaxxing site, not a place to brag about your dick size. It's best that we all remain objective here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
View attachment 9877

6'2, average frame and 16-17% bodyfat. NTMaxxed.

Give ratings based on PSL scale
Well he's the worst race you can be on earth in femoids eye's (Indian), has a big nose, but otherwise his bone structure is good and he is tall, so I would say 4.5-5/10. He doesn't look beta or alpha, he's just an average dude, but with his height, I can't imagine him having that much of a hard time getting a girlfriend, as long as she isn't white, that's my take on it anyway. In thailand however he would be judged so harshly he would probably want to hang himself, believe me i've seen it.

@Intel.Imperitive @BoneMAXXING Punjabi gang. :feelskek:

Looks like the average ethnic in my country.

Looks like the average ethnic in my country.
I think there's a difference between looking normie and average. Looking average=looking subhuman because the average person is either deformed, obese, or both.

Its really good, we both always smoke weed together, move to the school hoe together, go to parties together, jump out cars and beat up the OPPS together ect ect

The video is us going to beat up the OPPS

And hes a bit uglier than me so he can be my wingman and not steal the girl by accedent. Hes also funny and thugmaxxed.
People on PSL do road now I've seen it all

67 - Lets Lurk is the classic tho ??

Idk I listen to Toronto Grime tbh. R u road?
Na but I'm friends with people around it if you know what I mean and I listen to Travis Scott

Its an enemy. BTW if you think anyone has looked at me before and said "Oh no, he has bug eyes hes harmess", ur crazy.

I get stopped by police, and stared at by local thugs everytime I go to the train station because I always look angry appearently. I blame hallow cheeks.

Hunter eyes is a meme in terms of intimidation tbh, just like wrists and skull size. Seen plenty off odd skull shape thugs.

ive been called angry in school a lot of times in school cause i was squinting my top brows too hard but its all about the lower eyelids