Rate please

benji6903

benji6903

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
24
Reputation
4
IMG 2903
 
Not a single good feature in the whole pic
 
  • JFL
Reactions: high_inhib_gymcel
boyo you are pretty new, click pics like this or else niggers here are gonna burn you alive


you might be a lmtn
 
boyo you are pretty new, click pics like this or else niggers here are gonna burn you alive


you might be a lmtn
IMG 2907
This is better ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: jstingo

yes, tho i must warn you, you are not considered attractive here, might go different in real life but not here, so dont try to get much compliments as you will feel even shitier, so just read some botb threads, improve, and dont rlly use this website much for anything else
 
yes, tho i must warn you, you are not considered attractive here, might go different in real life but not here, so dont try to get much compliments as you will feel even shitier, so just read some botb threads, improve, and dont rlly use this website much for anything else
Yeah thanks i just wanted to know my rate in Looksmaxing, my biggest flaw is my eye area.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jstingo
Yes I posted my self 3 times in a day now I suddenly feel like I am ugly I can't improve shit and all
what? i didnt say nothing to you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cold_nano
But I'm js what happened with me
you left out "saying" are u dyslexic? and why are you telling me what happened to you? or are you saying ur ugly cuz of lens distortion? your typing weird man cant really understand what your saying
 
you left out "saying" are u dyslexic? and why are you telling me what happened to you? or are you saying ur ugly cuz of lens distortion? your typing weird man cant really understand what your saying
Dyslexic
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry

Similar threads

maxxme12343
Replies
3
Views
26
maxxme12343
maxxme12343
luka.looksmax
Replies
0
Views
43
luka.looksmax
luka.looksmax
Baobao671
Replies
3
Views
53
alandelao943
alandelao943
emoo1+1
Replies
7
Views
72
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
I
Replies
1
Views
31
psychomatic715
psychomatic715

Users who are viewing this thread

  • redpofffffffff
Back
Top