benji6903
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 24
- Reputation
- 4
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
You look rapeable pa
boyo you are pretty new, click pics like this or else niggers here are gonna burn you alive
![]()
HOW TO TAKE RATING PICTURES
Lens distortion affects selfies because they're usually taken too close, at arm's length. For accurate ratings or looksmaxxing advice, photos should be taken from at least 6 feet away. Here's a quick guide: 1. Place your phone at eye level on a stable surface. 2. Ensure the phone is straight...looksmax.org
you might be a lmtn
View attachment 5701217This is better ?
did you even read the guide? and ltn unfortunatelyView attachment 5701217This is better ?
Yeah thanks i just wanted to know my rate in Looksmaxing, my biggest flaw is my eye area.yes, tho i must warn you, you are not considered attractive here, might go different in real life but not here, so dont try to get much compliments as you will feel even shitier, so just read some botb threads, improve, and dont rlly use this website much for anything else
Yes thanks for the ratingdid you even read the guide? and ltn unfortunately
you still did it wrong thoYes thanks for the rating
for what ?you still did it wrong tho
Yes I posted my self 3 times in a day now I suddenly feel like I am ugly I can't improve shit and allyou still did it wrong tho
you need to set the phone down, at your eye level, and straight, and you need to move atleast 5 meters away from the camerafor what ?
what? i didnt say nothing to youYes I posted my self 3 times in a day now I suddenly feel like I am ugly I can't improve shit and all
But I'm js what happened with mewhat? i didnt say nothing to you
you left out "saying" are u dyslexic? and why are you telling me what happened to you? or are you saying ur ugly cuz of lens distortion? your typing weird man cant really understand what your sayingBut I'm js what happened with me
Dyslexicyou left out "saying" are u dyslexic? and why are you telling me what happened to you? or are you saying ur ugly cuz of lens distortion? your typing weird man cant really understand what your saying