flav_01
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 9
- Reputation
- 6
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Nigga your reaching bro your insults get shit when there isnt a subhuman gookDo you pluck your eyebrows?
![]()
Htn for sureI need to do rhinoplasty
Never said he was ugly, he looks good. MmtnNigga your reaching bro your insults get shit when there isnt a subhuman gook
Nah I meant your always got an insult loaded for everyone and when they aren’t subhuman you say some shit like you pluck your eyebrows like cmon broNever said he was ugly, he looks good. Mmtn
Just kinda stuck out to me


i don’t like it either,got like 4-5 little hair shi that makes my eyebrows look like their going down,I started using minoxidil so i wont pluck them when they will growDo you pluck your eyebrows?
![]()
he's the fucking curry jeet annihilatorNah I meant your always got an insult loaded for everyone and when they aren’t subhuman you say some shit like you pluck your eyebrows like cmon bro![]()