rate please

flav_01

flav_01

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
6
I need to do rhinoplasty
 

Attachments

  • Facetune_14-09-2026-19-02-33.jpeg
    Facetune_14-09-2026-19-02-33.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Facetune_05-05-2026-09-48-12.jpeg
    Facetune_05-05-2026-09-48-12.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Do you pluck your eyebrows?

:HAHAHA:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flav_01 and FoidMayweather
Nigga your reaching bro your insults get shit when there isnt a subhuman gook
Never said he was ugly, he looks good. Mmtn

Just kinda stuck out to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: mightypiglet and flav_01
Never said he was ugly, he looks good. Mmtn

Just kinda stuck out to me
Nah I meant your always got an insult loaded for everyone and when they aren’t subhuman you say some shit like you pluck your eyebrows like cmon bro 🤣🤣
 
  • +1
Reactions: mightypiglet, flav_01 and Turkic Albanian
Do you pluck your eyebrows?

:HAHAHA:
i don’t like it either,got like 4-5 little hair shi that makes my eyebrows look like their going down,I started using minoxidil so i wont pluck them when they will grow
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
Nah I meant your always got an insult loaded for everyone and when they aren’t subhuman you say some shit like you pluck your eyebrows like cmon bro 🤣🤣
he's the fucking curry jeet annihilator :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: FoidMayweather

Similar threads

lil_g
Replies
16
Views
91
lil_g
lil_g
benji6903
Replies
17
Views
123
cold_nano
cold_nano
Norwegian09
Replies
0
Views
24
Norwegian09
Norwegian09
D
Replies
13
Views
92
bibodude
B
cassiusthundermog
Replies
8
Views
87
brandnetel33
brandnetel33

Users who are viewing this thread

  • flav_01
Back
Top