• D70013E9-9A38-43BE-A7C3-2C709B8D9737.jpeg
    D70013E9-9A38-43BE-A7C3-2C709B8D9737.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 321
  • AB70FF6C-2F81-4998-A5B0-3482C4EF5321.jpeg
    AB70FF6C-2F81-4998-A5B0-3482C4EF5321.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 309
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14561, AscendingHero and 4 others
Found him on trm @JustMewbrah u thinkinf the same psl as me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Looks like a faceapped lesbian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, IHateMyself, rockndogs and 9 others
@PrestonYnot @cloUder @africancel @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 6273
Also perfect hairline, fucking mirin

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, 5'8manlet, StrangerDanger and 4 others
looks very good like 6-6.5psl but obviously morphed/photoshopped especially the second pic

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, AscendingHero, buckchadley31 and 3 others
looks very good like 6-6.5psl but obviously morphed/photoshopped especially the second pic
How do u know when its photoshopped? Dont have much experience with that.

Yea looks great but shopped

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
How do u know when its photoshopped? Dont have much experience with that.
The most obvious aspects are in the iris, which is usually blurry or has an extremely glassy reflective look to it, that and the skin is unnaturally homogenous and consistent with no visible pores and bright.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 14561, AscendingHero and 2 others
The most obvious aspects are in the iris, which is usually blurry or has an extremely glassy reflective look to it, that and the skin is unnaturally homogenous and consistent with no visible pores and bright.
View attachment 1232831
View attachment 1232832
flawless glass Skin and that striking eyes are enough to bring people with shit bone structure to chad territory tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero, MarstonAlloy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 6273
Good to see people calling out frauding tbh. Felt like this forum was woke for the first time

@JustMewbrah
Good for them
So did we figure out if this fucker is a huge scam? Apparently others have gotten his pictures in DM’s asking for rates before. Is it one troll?

Good for them
So did we figure out if this fucker is a huge scam? Apparently others have gotten his pictures in DM’s asking for rates before. Is it one troll?
I wouldn't say he's a troll. But he photoshops his pics obviously. Don't know if this guy is legit maybe he is who knows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
DM’s on Reddit and here from this dude, thinking it’s a fake a fake this point. I bet it isn’t really him, Someone just using his pics for attention

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
DM’s on Reddit and here from this dude, thinking it’s a fake a fake this point. I bet it isn’t really him, Someone just using his pics for attention
This is his discord
Dcm672

Dude is legit more narcy than arvid or amnesia jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
This dude was on a discord server I use to go on back in december, he's legit and i remember him having motion videos where he looks the same in his pics.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and AscendingHero
We are all closeted gays

This dude was on a discord server I use to go on back in december, he's legit and i remember him having motion videos where he looks the same in his pics.
What servers do you go to now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
None, I don't have time for it. I just use Looksmax like I do with social media.
Nice I remember when you were in amnesia server lmao. The server legit died after you left.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
flawless glass Skin and that striking eyes are enough to bring people with shit bone structure to chad territory tbh.
Is that achievable naturally in any way?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 6273, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Does look great there ngl. But that pic in OP went thru some colour correction at the very least otherwise it wouldn't show ups
still tho he's at least 5.5

• +1
Does look great there ngl. But that pic in OP went thru some colour correction at the very least otherwise it wouldn't show up
i dontr see him below 5.5 imo

• +1
Does look great there ngl. But that pic in OP went thru some colour correction at the very least otherwise it wouldn't show up
He's an Iranian mutt if I remember correctly. Dude legit is in every teen discord server and all he does is spam his pics that's all he performs.

• +1
He used to look like a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
shit photo + bf and i might be wronb but did he get a rhino? his nose looks different but maybe its just the photo.
He did

also how does he have so much jaw mass wtf

He did

also how does he have so much jaw mass wtf

he claims he mewed but i call bullshit i think he most definitely did jaw impants. salludon nr 2 basically

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
he claims he mewed but i call bullshit i think he most definitely did jaw impants. salludon nr 2 basically
tbf even before he already had "above average" lower third but he giga ascended with implants.. or he lost fat so idfk, other people could correct me if im wrong

• +1
tbf even before he already had "above average" lower third but he giga ascended with implants.. or he lost fat so idfk, other people could correct me if im wrong
slightly above average not that much.

• +1