Rate puberty maxxing stack at 16

1 year
i can’t get a local source for igf1 and i risk jail if I get illegal shit importated
Bro givin your stats it is not worth hoppin in the sause, especially with somthing like anavar. I get your going to do whatever you want, so if u do decide to keep going. Just do sarms (the ones that don’t have a lot of side effects, I’d suggest rad-140)

wont elaborate on how I got it
i will start on Monday the full stack
Fair enough. Make sure you do some blood work and work your way up to using the full 10 IU’s

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Fair enough. Make sure you do some blood work and work your way up to using the full 10 IU’s
Other than that, you seem good to go.

• +1
OP add zinc glycinate if you take vit d k2 and mg. Vit e supplements are useless imo.

• +1
Thx bro, I will stop with the mk
My endocrinologist told me to inject 10iu before bed and take 1g arimidex ED wdyt?
What dose do you recommend of l carnitine
I think I will inject 500 test a week tbh
And Anadrol as a pre workout
wtf is wrong with your endo? he is giving out 10iu hgh for puberty optimization? what fucking country are you in brother, because while hgh does raise estro a little it should not be nearly enough of a problem for anywhere near 1g adex daily. Friend ran 1g EOD on 150mg DBOL 1500mg Test 1050 tren without any estro side effects..

L-Carnitine injectable around 500mg daily, BPC-157 500mg daily, Epitalon and TB500 cycled

Yes 500 Test starting works just fine, especially if you're continuing that adex dosage you won't need to mess with anything. What are your stats (BF, Weight, Height) and training experience? Post bloods if possible.

Try starting on
8-12iu Daily HGH
500 Test Prop
50 Anadrol Pre-Workout - drop if you feel too shitty on it
500 l-carnitine, 500 bpc, epitalon and tb500 cycled 1x yearly each
General vitamins

For harm reduction you're going to need and should be on in general when using hgh or anabolics
Ezetimibe
Telisimartan / Nebivolol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, garoupilled_ and Dystopian
not good advice, respectfully you don't understand hgh or igf-1

Your body does two things while on anything above replacement/very low dose hgh:
1) Create insulin resistance
2) Create anti-bodies towards igf-1 at some rate depending on genetics

To address both of these:

1) Metformin
2) Blasting and cruising HGH, periods of very high dosage HGH and periods of replacement dose or off completely. This is what all professional bodybuilders do - you will not reap benefits of high igf during months 5-6 as you do in the first couple of weeks and months. You don't want to build in an attempt to create homeostasis.. that makes nearly no sense unless you're such a pussy and can't handle side effects of gh. Spiking IGF-1 high and maintaining it as often as possible without risking health and having diminishing return (from long periods of time on) is needed to make GH effective.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Dystopian
Lol I just realized I have typed wrong this whole time, he prescribed me 1mg ED Anastrozole
, 500 bpc, epitalon and tb500 cycled 1x
what are this for
not good advice, respectfully you don't understand hgh or igf-1

Your body does two things while on anything above replacement/very low dose hgh:
1) Create insulin resistance
2) Create anti-bodies towards igf-1 at some rate depending on genetics

To address both of these:

1) Metformin
2) Blasting and cruising HGH, periods of very high dosage HGH and periods of replacement dose or off completely. This is what all professional bodybuilders do - you will not reap benefits of high igf during months 5-6 as you do in the first couple of weeks and months. You don't want to build in an attempt to create homeostasis.. that makes nearly no sense unless you're such a pussy and can't handle side effects of gh. Spiking IGF-1 high and maintaining it as often as possible without risking health and having diminishing return (from long periods of time on) is needed to make GH effective.
does testosterone make you more sensitive to igf1

wtf is wrong with your endo? he is giving out 10iu hgh for puberty optimization? what fucking country are you in brother, because while hgh does raise estro a little it should not be nearly enough of a problem for anywhere near 1g adex daily. Friend ran 1g EOD on 150mg DBOL 1500mg Test 1050 tren without any estro side effects..

L-Carnitine injectable around 500mg daily, BPC-157 500mg daily, Epitalon and TB500 cycled

Yes 500 Test starting works just fine, especially if you're continuing that adex dosage you won't need to mess with anything. What are your stats (BF, Weight, Height) and training experience? Post bloods if possible.

Try starting on
8-12iu Daily HGH
500 Test Prop
General vitamins

For harm reduction you're going to need and should be on in general when using hgh or anabolics
Ezetimibe
Telisimartan / Nebivolol
Why propionate and not enathanate

Lol I just realized I have typed wrong this whole time, he prescribed me 1mg ED Anastrozole

what are this for

does testosterone make you more sensitive to igf1
Testosterone and igf-1 work greatly together, as igf-1 causes hyperplasia of the muscle tissue and testosterone causes hypertrophy of the muscle tissue. But in terms of one making you more sensitive not really, having good levels of progesterone and prolactin from testosterone should help slightly though! You might be confusing me saying blast and cruise with specific anabolics but I am talking about hgh blasting, many such compounds can be cycled.

Arimidex is the same as anastrozole no worries brother you didn't type it wrong.

BPC-157 is used for gut health, inflammation and restoring neurological chemistry to good levels. Doesn't need to be used, and not even more than 3 months per year. Epitalon is the best peptide discovered, reverses aging through telemers. TB500 is used specifically if you are ever injured as it heals the body the fastest (use in very harsh injury scenarios such as partially torn acl or shoulder)

• +1
  • Love it
Don't use vitamin d and vitamin e at the same time

@SoonToAscend @FreakkForLife @Hiraeth
@callisto
This is a high iq thread. Stack is good, remember fat solulable vitamins compete for absorption. I suggest D morning E midday K supper. And go easy on vitamin K, you said you want to start with 5 grams and that's a lot.
Also better to not do steroids at this age. Isn't your height average in your country anyway?

Testosterone and igf-1 work greatly together, as igf-1 causes hyperplasia of the muscle tissue and testosterone causes hypertrophy of the muscle tissue. But in terms of one making you more sensitive not really, having good levels of progesterone and prolactin from testosterone should help slightly though! You might be confusing me saying blast and cruise with specific anabolics but I am talking about hgh blasting, many such compounds can be cycled.

Arimidex is the same as anastrozole no worries brother you didn't type it wrong.

BPC-157 is used for gut health, inflammation and restoring neurological chemistry to good levels. Doesn't need to be used, and not even more than 3 months per year. Epitalon is the best peptide discovered, reverses aging through telemers. TB500 is used specifically if you are ever injured as it heals the body the fastest (use in very harsh injury scenarios such as partially torn acl or shoulder)
Do you know if Epitalon is related in any way to height? Since as you said it reverses aging

View attachment 1988613
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

@enchanted_elixir @eren1 @FrenchChad @Moggable @ascension!
@cracka
ITS FAKE
Fucking idiot. Genotropin boxes are longer. Show me the pen.

Try starting on
8-12iu Daily HGH
500 Test Prop
General vitamins

Ezetimibe
Telisimartan / Nebivolol
Why do you recommend injecting multiple times a day?

ITS FAKE
Fucking idiot. Genotropin boxes are longer. Show me the pen.
Ok so you are saying the biggest pharmacy in my country is faking products of big companies like Pfizer?
Just fucking lol, if anyone is getting scammed is you

Ok so you are saying the biggest pharmacy in my country is faking products of big companies like Pfizer?
Just fucking lol, if anyone is getting scammed is you
I’m buying it from a pharmacy too. So who’s wrong and who’s right lol.

150ED5AC 5C68 4F87 9EB8 BA0EFCC5DF89

Genotropin looks like this. Not like a fucking square box.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Why do you recommend injecting multiple times a day?
you inject one bolus shot it would have to be PWO and with Insulin. Both shitty decisions, keeping igf-1 at constant stable high rate during day is better than one bolus shot. There is curve to how much you get from 2iu+ and not in a linear good way.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
HGH 7,5 iu escalating to 10 iu ED
Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
Proviron, i don’t know the ideal dose but I will take 25mg the days I don’t take AI
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

250 grams animal protein a day(milk,meat,organs,oysters,eggs)
Low sugar medium carbs high fat, caloric surplus

Supplements
5g k2 mk4
1g k2mk7
20k iu d3
400mg magnesium glycinate
400mg vit e
Ashwaghanda

Training regimen: https://looksmax.org/threads/mogger-training-routine.595666/

@Moggable @eren1 @zv1212 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @thereallegend
@ascension!
Any suggestions?
All of this shit will bloat your face so take a diuretic

you inject one bolus shot it would have to be PWO and with Insulin. Both shitty decisions, keeping igf-1 at constant stable high rate during day is better than one bolus shot. There is curve to how much you get from 2iu+ and not in a linear good way.
Don’t you want to have like a natural big gh spike?

Do you know if Epitalon is related in any way to height? Since as you said it reverses aging
In relation to height growth I really don't know, I do know it reverses aging through telomers but I don't believe that has much to do with bone maturation and only the DNA, using estrogen inhibitors could prolong the length of how long your plates are open though!

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and SoonToAscend
Don’t you want to have like a natural big gh spike?
you do, but there is a diminishing return past around 3iu, big bolus shots are great for growing your gut and developing diabetes. 2-3iu can give great rise in igf-1 levels, maintenance of these high levels by frequent injections would theoretically compound to greater effect than one bolus shot. No IFBB pro I know even injects past 5iu per injection, unless they're doing retarded shit such as 40iu pharma IV.

Last edited:
  • +1
you do, but there is a diminishing return past around 3iu, big bolus shots are great for growing your gut and developing diabetes. 2-3iu can give great rise in igf-1 levels, maintenance of these high levels by frequent injections would theoretically compound to greater effect than one bolus shot. No IFBB pro I know even injects past 5iu, unless they're doing retarded shit such as 40iu pharma IV.
and even those doing 40iu IV can only maintain this for 4x per week and can only do it once every couple of months because of how bad it will destroy the body. Remember that CHRONIC IGF-1 spiking is assosciated with decreased life expectancy and lower quality of life later down the road.. We are trying to perform an objective of very high range IGF consistently without endangering ourselves by going overboard.

Consistent compounding results = Better results than one bolus shot daily.

Keep in mind there is huge diminishing return on GH. You actually will see barely any difference between 20iu daily and 12iu daily.

• +1
BTW how are you injecting l-carnitine? Intramuscular?

BTW how are you injecting l-carnitine? Intramuscular?
probably the best way, better bioavailability but it can be a little painful if not very used to shots. I don't know of anyone doing Sub-Q personally.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, SoonToAscend and Dystopian
All of this shit will bloat your face so take a diuretic
terrible advice, like actually god awful advice.

how the fuck would you consistently take a diuretic and be healthy? HGH only returns body to natural plasma and hydration levels, if you're experiencing edema (i personally haven't) that means there is a problem with your water intake and therefore your body is holding extra water. Any of the water that would be 'extra' is probably needed and going straight towards the smooth muscular tissue, reasoning for numbness / tingling of fingers. not your fucking face, who told you diuretics were safe in the first place? seriously going to get someone hurt very bad with that advice.

• +1
@SexuallyAbusive

probably the best way, better bioavailability but it can be a little painful if not very used to shots. I don't know of anyone doing Sub-Q personally.
You got a guide for that? I only know how to inject peptides (in belly fat). Was thinking about tryin l-car first.

U should run test with the hgh homie

• +1
Update: I take 1mg arimidex since a more than a week ago
The only effects I have are lethargy, sligh joint pain, and the worst of all poor concentration, which fucked my final exams jfl
Worth in the end I guess

• +1
@TeenAscender

Update: I take 1mg arimidex since a more than a week ago
The only effects I have are lethargy, sligh joint pain, and the worst of all poor concentration, which fucked my final exams jfl
Worth in the end I guess

You should run test and primobolan with the hgh there's a synergistic affect and ur e2 will be low

You should run test and primobolan with the hgh there's a synergistic affect and ur e2 will be low
Would like to do that too, primo is too expensive tho, I already waste a ton, maybe test and maste

• +1
whats the reason for the magnesium gly and the vit E?

bro I am from Brazil, 100 dollars is equivalent to 526 R$ (our currency)

thats a lot of money for me:ogre::ogre::cry:
qual seu insta mn?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: latino_ and Dystopian
HGH 7,5 iu escalating to 10 iu ED
Anastrozole 0,5mg EOD
Proviron, i don’t know the ideal dose but I will take 25mg the days I don’t take AI
MK677 25 mg ED
Anavar 10mg ED

250 grams animal protein a day(milk,meat,organs,oysters,eggs)
Low sugar medium carbs high fat, caloric surplus

Supplements
5g k2 mk4
1g k2mk7
20k iu d3
400mg magnesium glycinate
400mg vit e
Ashwaghanda

Training regimen: https://looksmax.org/threads/mogger-training-routine.595666/

@Moggable @eren1 @zv1212 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @thereallegend
@ascension!
Any suggestions?
Is there an updates? Are you still continuing this, any results, how tall are you now?