RATE RIZZ FIRST REAL FEMALE IOI

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye

I genuinely think I may love her. seems hqnp, trad n possibly virgin/low bodycount, she's muslim. 10/10 personality tbh( she's smart, into anime, funny, kind, one pic on IG before removing, think she was ltb-mtb if remember correctly), she was in a uni gc and then messaged me. At this point, idk if I even care bout her looks, her personality is perfect. ill try meet her irl soon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, Omen and 4 others
1. Autism is s failo
2. Ur scrolling the wrong way

1. Autism is s failo
2. Ur scrolling the wrong way
ye I larped autism so I can act low inhib round her with no repercussion jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, Ricky212 and 1 other person
@Ekil73_YT @Xangsane @Ritalincel @LightSkinNoob @twilight @Tabula Rasa @RichardSpencel @ascension @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @Gaygymmaxx @Skywalker @diwkitffbw @pneumocystosis @stunna @horizontallytall @BombayVikings @Ritalincel @Hardrada @datboijj @colton myers @5'7 zoomer @currylightskin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others

View attachment 2490032
View attachment 2490033
View attachment 2490034

I genuinely think I may love her. seems hqnp, trad n possibly virgin/low bodycount, she's muslim. 10/10 personality tbh( she's smart, into anime, funny, kind, one pic on IG before removing, think she was ltb-mtb if remember correctly), she was in a uni gc and then messaged me. At this point, idk if I even care bout her looks, her personality is perfect. ill try meet her irl soon
>I'm somali
Over

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and the MOUSE
>I'm somali
Over
yeah, its an interesting concept to contemplate.

my location, girls htb+, very unlikely they'll have ideal personality like this girl. state of hypergamy, even mtn women here will have abundance of second options, male attention hampering power you'll have in relationship unless you yourself are very top percentile man.

ltr worser looking girl with perfect personality or better looking girl with worser personality.

myself, being blackpilled, reading a lot of divorce rape, women nature etc type stuff Im much more inclined towards a bunch of STR's type lifestyle, I don't rlly have interest in ltr given heavy financial investment, emotional commitment etc into that jfl. don't wanna produce another incel into this world which is getting progressively worse over the yrs either jfl.

this girl is possibly a rarity however, one id actually consider for ltr as Im genuinely in love with her personality. I could looksmax her too maybe like investing innit, sent her looksmax memes and she liked it jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, Whitepill_Saint, Michael Myers and 1 other person
FD1AC7E1 16C9 4B29 B8D1 E99891D3293B

listen to this song bhai it’s fire, you mog me even more now

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
bruh howd this post flop jfl, dead forum

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and Whitepill_Saint
Gl being autistic is far from ideal but if you’re non NT then she’ll figure that out eventually antway

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and ReadBooksEveryday
Wishing you all the best, bhai.

• +1
@Ekil73_YT @Xangsane @Ritalincel @LightSkinNoob @twilight @Tabula Rasa @RichardSpencel @ascension @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @Gaygymmaxx @Skywalker @diwkitffbw @pneumocystosis @stunna @horizontallytall @BombayVikings @Ritalincel @Hardrada @datboijj @colton myers @5'7 zoomer @currylightskin
Wishing you all the best, bhai.
Nevermind. No tag no care. Screw you pajeet!

• JFL
This probably will work even though you're a 4/10 low T Incel because - you both are young and this is how bonds naturally form

Don't expect the forum to understand since most think the world is entirely blackpilled when theyhve never left their basement

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 21661
Android phone

• WTF
  • JFL
This probably will work even though you're a 4/10 low T Incel because - you both are young and this is how bonds naturally form

Don't expect the forum to understand since most think the world is entirely blackpilled when theyhve never left their basement
what makes you think im low t? jfl

• JFL
autism

• Hmm...

View attachment 2490032
View attachment 2490033
View attachment 2490034

All the fags on this forum have neg rizz? :lul:

• JFL
bump pt 2

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back