Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Shitskin/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
GeorgeClooneymaxxed

That's the only rating that matters curry pheno=sexual death

That's the only rating that matters curry pheno=sexual death
cope. Indian pheono type = chad

cope. they are fucked because of skin color.
Lol you said it yourself indians are shiskinned and manlets. Game over stoo coping for tour own good

Lol you said it yourself indians are shiskinned and manlets. Game over stoo coping for tour own good
how the fuck am i coping?

im not a shitskinned manlet.

what ive allwaysbeen saying is that INdians facial structure mog most other races to hell and back

how the fuck am i coping?

im not a shitskinned manlet.

what ive allwaysbeen saying is that INdians facial structure mog most other races to hell and back
COPE indian pheno is a joke it's the bottom of the genetic ladder women are disgusted by indians:short/framecels/shit skinned/ugly features/stinky/weird accent 70% of incels in the west are indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
COPE indian pheno is a joke it's the bottom of the genetic ladder women are disgusted by indians:short/framecels/shit skinned/ugly features/stinky/weird accent 70% of incels in the west are indian
more cope . keep coping. nearly all Indians have good features especially in the south you stormfront cel virgin,

and the fuck can framecels protect themselves from islam twice as better than spain you twat.

I didnt even mention Jatts. we are legit neither of them.

jfl at you using stinky and weird accent as a negative.

70% of the incels in the west are european faggot.

this random fucking faramer mogs your fucking puny skull to oblivion you are probably a fucking pinhead tramp with a 20 inch skull at that height since you are so fucking retarded.

step down dog

this random fucking faramer mogs your fucking puny skull to oblivion you are probably a fucking pinhead tramp with a 20 inch skull at that height since you are so fucking retarded.

step down dog

more cope . keep coping. nearly all Indians have good features especially in the south you stormfront cel virgin,

and the fuck can framecels protect themselves from islam twice as better than spain you twat.

I didnt even mention Jatts. we are legit neither of them.

jfl at you using stinky and weird accent as a negative.

70% of the incels in the west are european faggot.
Lol at the cope you're coping so hard you entered a new dimension being a curry is a death sentence you're despised by yhe whole world an indian is the definition of a truly undesirable ugly shitskinned manlet framecel male

• +1
Lol at the cope you're coping so hard you entered a new dimension being a curry is a death sentence you're despised by yhe whole world an indian is the definition of a truly undesirable ugly shitskinned manlet framecel male
. not shit skinned not ugly not manlet not framecel.

you are throwing insults at someone who has non of these bad traits you fucking idiot.

keep crying
non of your stormfront cel cope changes that you have to look for 1000 hours to find a man with an good facial development irl as you can walking the streets of south india in 3 minutes.

. not shit skinned not ugly not manlet not framecel.

you are throwing insults at someone who has non of these bad traits you fucking idiot.

keep crying
That's literally the indian phenotype you're coping ultra hard admit that indians are bottom of the barell short shit phenotyoe very very bad frame weird fucking accent just stinky and repulsive

• +1
That's literally the indian phenotype you're coping ultra hard admit that indians are bottom of the barell short shit phenotyoe very very bad frame weird fucking accent just stinky and repulsive
thats no the indian phenotype you dumbass.

also not everyone is average fucking idiot 2 iq pinhead.

keep crying

thats no the indian phenotype you dumbass.

also not everyone is average fucking idiot 2 iq pinhead.

keep crying
It is keep coping hard

It is keep coping hard
only shit you can say. fucking npc brained cunt; half of this forum initiate cope .exe whenever they first find out that 90% of south India have insane facial bones.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Screenshot 20191019 024845
jfl the average white high school female is taller than you hahahahahaha

• +1
I don't think he's robust looking tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheerfulincel, noped, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
  • +1
Indians are repulsive and that's a fact living in the west as an indian is suicide
you should suicide roach. you are the fly i swat . the rat i catch with a trap.

the bug i step on. the shit i poop out of my ass.
you deverse to be in the mumbai sewers like the dog you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
you should suicide roach. you are the fly i swat . the rat i catch with a trap.

the bug i step on. the shit i poop out of my ass.
Hhhhhh jfl you street shittah

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • +1
I feel bad for all indians you're hated by the entire world just stay in your country donnt cole to the west you'll suffer
i am in the west you fucking cunt.

idgaf if some loser stormfront eugenes hate us.

they can go fuck themselves because I have no flaws.

i am in the west you fucking cunt.

idgaf if some loser stormfront eugenes hate us.

they can go fuck themselves because I have no flaws.
You must be suffering then and all this act of posting albino indians and shit is your way of coping with being treated like a subhuman there i feel bad for you get back to your country tbh

• +1
"treated like a subhuman"

jfl no. im going to breed your countries sluts. you fuckign worthless piece of shit.

You must be suffering then and all this act of posting albino indians and shit is your way of coping with being treated like a subhuman there i feel bad for you get back to your country tbh
so if he is treated like subhuman by white foids means we need to treat indians as subhumans on this forum as well?

you cant cope that my avi mogs you. you cant .

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
so if he is treated like subhuman by white foids means we need to treat indians as subhumans on this forum as well?
No he needs to stop being so delusional he's way too delusional i was doing him a favor he'd be better off living in his country the west is brutal for curries

• +1
thats your face when i post another robust well developed Indian man

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No he needs to stop being so delusional he's way too delusional i was doing him a favor he'd be better off living in his country the west is brutal for curries
doing him a favor my ass. fuck off you fucking hitler worshiping cunt. I look nordic as fuck ass

fucking incel ss ass.

fucking brb lemme just worship odin ass
Whatever helps you sleep at night and stop spamming those ugly albino curries ffs
FatJattMofo

daily reminder

:

he mogs your bones to hell

doing him a favor my ass. fuck off you fucking hitler worshiping cunt. I look nordic as fuck ass

fucking incel ss ass.

fucking brb lemme just worship odin ass
Hhhhhhh ok bro but please stop spamming albino ugly ass curries

• +1
Hhhhhhh ok bro but please stop spamming albino ugly ass curries
im not spamming ugly ass albinos they mog your ass to the dirt.

brb lemme post on the apricity ass.

brb lemme just read the daily stormers new post ass.

im not spamming ugly ass albinos they mog your ass to the dirt.

brb lemme post on the apricity ass.

brb lemme just read the daily stormers new post ass.
Hhhhh ok you coped so hard you started posting albino indians stoooop

• +1
keep crying faggot
Okay pal you know deep down that indians are the least desirable race and the ones who struggle the hardest but this is your defense mechanism i get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and FatJattMofo
Okay pal you know deep down that indians are the least desirable race and the ones who struggle the hardest but this is your defense mechanism i get it
cry more

Only interesting if he is over 40.