Rate Samuele Doveri (insane lower third)

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
samuele-doveri.jpg

Samuele doveri 3

Samuele doveri 2

98632b5aa8ae0c72a176ce3181a659b6.jpg

tumblr_neuuslDJwU1rf5x28o2_1280.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f65624b45576e7a6964446a706a413d3d2d3434353538303434312e313464626161383065376232306665323132313839333634323139362e6a7067

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
Golden glass ptsd

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and 5'8manlet
Italian chad :chad:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and NegativeNorwood
That nose can be used as knife in a street fight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, AscendingHero, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
I'm mirin the low body fat, mouth width (very important feature for aesthetics IMO) and the straight yet sharp gonions.

I'm starting to think that long ramus with straight gonions like him looks better than very flared, outward gonions like Hexum and Meeks to name a few. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and Kroker
He's dating down tbh
Hypergamy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and NegativeNorwood
I'm mirin the low body fat, mouth width (very important feature for aesthetics IMO) and the straight yet sharp gonions.

I'm starting to think that long ramus with straight gonions like him looks better than very flared, outward gonions like Hexum and Meeks to name a few. What do you guys think?

Tagging some high IQ users: @Acromegaly_Chad @Gaia262 @Xangsane @Korea @TheLordMadness @Amnesia @Preston @Prettyboy @Looksmax25 @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Acromegaly_Chad, Xangsane and 1 other person
Tagging some high IQ users: @Acromegaly_Chad @Gaia262 @Xangsane @Korea @TheLordMadness @Amnesia @Preston @Prettyboy @Looksmax25 @ForeverRecession
6.5 psl mouth makes him look a tad bit uncanny but gigamogger anyway. His 3/4th and side is close to ideal. Looks like one of those Arno Breker statues from the 3/4th.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
6.5 psl mouth makes him look a tad bit uncanny but gigamogger anyway. His 3/4th and side is close to ideal. Looks like one of those Arno Breker statues from the 3/4th.

Agree on 6.5 PSL rating, legit statue tier jaw. It's true that his lips are a bit uncanny, but the mouth width in relation to the rest of his face is ideal IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
6.5 psl
Girlfriend looks to be 4.75 psl

• +1
Imagine a paralel dimension, where some user in the female equivalent of Looksmax sees this and posts: "swallow the medium ugly pill" JFL
JFL I BET :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
THEY'D BE WRITING LIFEFUEL POSTS ABOUT THIS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and NegativeNorwood
U didn't tag me

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
5-5.5 PSL in motion. Average looking guy in some places in europe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
His chin isn’t tall enough, and jaw isn’t wide enough to be top-tier. Lean and symmetrical is great but not everything

His chin isn’t tall enough, and jaw isn’t wide enough to be top-tier. Lean and symmetrical is great but not everything

I think he has a long midface and philtrum, which gives the illusion of him having a short-ish chin. Short chins are something usually seen in people with lower than ideal gonial angles AFAIK, and he is close to ideal in that department.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
If you took the average young upper middle class white guy from copenhagen, got him to leanmax and took hundreds of shots of him with a professional camera and then took the best pics and edited them, he'd look like the guy posted in the thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
@APJ And his jaw is in between 85-90% of his bizygomatix, again that's the ideal range, more than that creates the "blockhead" look.

I think he has a long midface and philtrum, which gives the illusion of him having a short-ish chin. Short chins are something usually seen in people with lower than ideal gonial angles AFAIK, and he is close to ideal in that department.
Well yeah if his philtrum is on the long side then the philtrum to chin ratio is off, hence not a top tier lower third (of which the philtrum is a part). Compare that ratio to someone like Mike Thurston’s, for instance

@APJ And his jaw is in between 85-90% of his bizygomatix, again that's the ideal range, more than that creates the "blockhead" look.
The width is good but wider would suit — I think women prefer wider anyway, perhaps approaching 95-100%? At least in my stacyfish’s Hinge London standouts 😆

Fuck fuck fuck how can this mf even be the same species as me. My jaw is fucked beyond believe and his is just fucking perfect, like from a textbook :feelsrope:

+100 mofo won the genetic lottery with that jaw, I'm going to show pics of him to the surgeon when doing bimax + implants next year.

If you took the average young upper middle class white guy from copenhagen, got him to leanmax and took hundreds of shots of him with a professional camera and then took the best pics and edited them, he'd look like the guy posted in the thread.
Indeed bhai. @Danish_Retard can confirm. He gets mogged to the pavement every time he steps outside his house. 6'4 danish behemoths are lurking around every corner in Copenhagen. Ready to mog everyone and everything out of existence.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275, Xangsane and 1 other person
+100 mofo won the genetic lottery with that jaw, I'm going to show pics of him to the surgeon when doing bimax + implants next year.
Unfortunately you can't really create a result with this. Assuming a totally fucked base, you'd need bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. Well actually thats what I'm ablut to get but thats probably still not enough

• So Sad
Indeed bhai. @Danish_Retard can confirm. He gets mogged to the pavement every time he steps outside his house. 6'4 danish behemoths are lurking around every corner in Copenhagen. Ready to mog everyone and everything out of existence.
There probab

Unfortunately you can't really create a result with this. Assuming a totally fucked base, you'd need bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. Well actually thats what I'm ablut to get but thats probably still not enough
Why wouldn’t that be enough?

Lol not my experience of CPH where the guys looked like absolute trash, at least compared to London/Stockholm/Munich

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why wouldn’t that be enough?
I think it is possible assuming you have the right soft tissues. If you have thin skin and good fat distribution, you can get an angular jaw with bimax and implants.

Also to answer ur question. I think flared still mogs. His jaws look too square imo. Looks robotic and somewhat uncanny. Flared gonions simply look more natural. His jaw looks like it's cut of granite while Hexum's jaw looks more natural and pleasing

• +1
Lol not my experience of CPH where the guys looked like absolute trash, at least compared to London/Stockholm/Munich
You didn't go to gyms where there are lots of upper class young white guys. You'd see lots of chads and chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: APJ

I'm still consulting (and leanmaxxing + wage cucking), would be happy as fuck with a Chad tier jaw even if Gigachad tier Samuele jaw is not possible, every improvement is welcome as long as it is significant IMO.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Jason Voorhees
Also to answer ur question. I think flared still mogs. His jaws look too square imo. Looks robotic and somewhat uncanny. Flared gonions simply look more natural. His jaw looks like it's cut of granite while Hexum's jaw looks more natural and pleasing

You may be right, Samuele's jaw is striking to look at but the con is that it doesn't look as "natural" as Hexum's or Meeks'. Still, mogs to Pluto and back, insanely aesthetic.

You may be right, Samuele's jaw is striking to look at but the con is that it doesn't look as "natural" as Hexum's or Meeks'. Still, mogs to Pluto and back, insanely aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You didn't go to gyms where there are lots of upper class young white guys. You'd see lots of chads and chadlites.
That’s odd, not what I saw at my gym there or on the street and in nice bars. I felt like people’s dress sense was pretty awful and the genetic ‘stock’ of the guys I saw wasn’t at the level of say, Stockholm, where I shat myself due to the level of guys I saw around me (and the average height…)

Italian chad :chad:
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 Italians love to claim North Euros as their own as Indians like to claim Italians:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 1 other person
That’s odd, not what I saw at my gym there or on the street and in nice bars. I felt like people’s dress sense was pretty awful and the genetic ‘stock’ of the guys I saw wasn’t at the level of say, Stockholm, where I shat myself due to the level of guys I saw around me (and the average height…)
Oh. So I guess the average guy in Stockholm looks like arvid.

• JFL
Another user here from germany, claims the average looks level at his gym is chadlite/chad. He saw a couple of dudes who mog prime chico too. I guess it depends on the location. In some places, the dude posted in this thread would be an invisible normie.

@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 Italians love to claim North Euros as their own as Indians like to claim Italians:Comfy:
North euro?:ROFLMAO:
This model is italian. Has italian name, surname and lives in Italy, what do you think he is?
In the north of Italy there are people that have this phenotype. Lorenzo Zurzulo is another northern italian with light hair and eyes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14160
North euro?:ROFLMAO:
This model is italian. Has italian name, surname and lives in Italy, what do you think he is?
In the north of Italy there are people that have this phenotype. Lorenzo Zurzulo is another northern italian with light hair and eyes
View attachment 1640350
Average young guy in milan.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787