Rate Samuele Doveri (insane lower third)

I don't see your point. Are you saying that this guy and Zurzolo are on the SAME looks level?
Nope. He get rates HTN-Chadlite here but gets nothing. He is below average where he lives. Most guys in Milan are on zurzolos looks level I guess.

Agree on 6.5 PSL rating, legit statue tier jaw. It's true that his lips are a bit uncanny, but the mouth width in relation to the rest of his face is ideal IMO.
yo u forgot to tag me
Tagging some high IQ users: @Acromegaly_Chad @Gaia262 @Xangsane @Korea @TheLordMadness @Amnesia @Preston @Prettyboy @Looksmax25 @ForeverRecession
^^^

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Unfortunately you can't really create a result with this. Assuming a totally fucked base, you'd need bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. Well actually thats what I'm ablut to get but thats probably still not enough

Btw just found this Sailer result, he gave Samuele tier jaw to a foid:

Before:
Fachgebiete-Aesthetische-Chriurgie-Reverse-Facelift-Musterbild-vorher-B.jpg

mlyneck-c01-24-2014_73115.jpg

After:
Fachgebiete-Aesthetische-Chriurgie-Reverse-Facelift-Musterbild-nachher-B.jpg

mlyneck-c_17-04-2015_77595_1_-2.jpg

Mirin' how based and skilled he is, shame he is like 100 years old and so fucking expensive

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Before:

After:

Mirin' how based and skilled he is, shame he is like 100 years old and so fucking expensive
she very obviously looks like she had extensive facial surgery. I suspect her ski slope nasal bridge (which she had in the before tbf) and her top lip are the culprits here. Also she may have had botox?

she very obviously looks like she had extensive facial surgery. I suspect her ski slope nasal bridge (which she had in the before tbf) and her top lip are the culprits here. Also she may have had botox?

Don't know about botox but she certainly had midface and jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Don't know about botox but she certainly had midface and jaw implants.
Makes sense. I want to get a wraparound and but this is what scares me, an obviously artificial result. But tbh what’s the alternative

mogged by Rami "bug-eyes" Malek

Makes sense. I want to get a wraparound and but this is what scares me, an obviously artificial result. But tbh what’s the alternative

Tbh I think that the lighting, background and the photo's angle make her look more uncanny than the surgery result itself. If she had a more neutral head tilt, a white background and better lighting she would look much more natural IMO. Her jaw looks quite good to me.

Before:

After:

It looks uncanny af bro. She looked better before. He has better results. You should share them.

It looks uncanny af bro. She looked better before. He has better results. You should share them.

All of Sailer results are on his website, that's where I picked the one I posted.
I don't think her jaw looks uncanny, looks quite similar to many other strong jaws like Caroline Lossberg, Margot Robbie or Angelina Jolie. The only thing that looks off is the very different head tilt in both pics and the weird lighting coupled with the blue background. I think if you saw her in real life without surgery bias (not knowing she went to Sailer) and with natural lighting you wouldn't think she had jaw implants done. You may probably think she had some facelift done due to her not being young, but for sure not jaw implants IMO.

All of Sailer results are on his website, that's where I picked the one I posted.
I don't think her jaw looks uncanny, looks quite similar to many other strong jaws like Caroline Lossberg, Margot Robbie or Angelina Jolie. The only thing that looks off is the very different head tilt in both pics and the weird lighting coupled with the blue background. I think if you saw her in real life without surgery bias (not knowing she went to Sailer) and with natural lighting you wouldn't think she had jaw implants done. You may probably think she had some facelift done due to her not being young, but for sure not jaw implants IMO.
Dude. Look at this:

Don't you see how uncanny this looks. I don't have a surgery bias dude. I have seen natural looking bimax+implant results and even admitted so. But this is not one of them. I find her more attractive in the before. She looks too fake in the after.

It probably looks a lot more uncanny in motion as this angle has likely been cherrypicked so the result looks more natural. This is not a good surgery result. Gaia262's jaw on the on the other hand looks a lot more natural than this. You should compare this to that.

Dude. Look at this:

View attachment 1644897

Don't you see how uncanny this looks. I don't have a surgery bias dude. I have seen natural looking bimax+implant results and even admitted so. But this is not one of them. I find her more attractive in the before. She looks too fake in the after.

It probably looks a lot more uncanny in motion as this angle has likely been cherrypicked so the result looks more natural. This is not a good surgery result. Gaia262's jaw on the on the other hand looks a lot more natural than this. You should compare this to that.

@Gaia262 did not have jaw implants yet.
Look at the guy I posted in the OP, his jaw also looks uncanny, more than some implant results, but is natural. In fact, that was the reason why I posted her in this thread, her jaw looks quite similar to the one in the OP. We can agree to disagree, but I think she looks good in the after, just not favored by lighting, angle and background.

Look at the guy I posted in the OP, his jaw also looks uncanny, more than some implant results, but is natural. In fact, that was the reason why I posted her in this thread, her jaw looks quite similar to the one in the OP. We can agree to disagree, but I think she looks good in the after, just not favored by lighting, angle and background.
No he does not. His face looks 100% natural.

You are expecting a chad tier jaw after surgery and implants. This won't happen bro. And if you get the exact same lower third as doveri, you can't know for sure whether it fits with the rest of your features.

Gaia262 will probably be more conservative with his surgery goals.

No he does not. His face looks 100% natural.

You are expecting a chad tier jaw after surgery and implants. This won't happen bro. And if you get the exact same lower third as doveri, you can't know for sure whether it fits with the rest of your features.

I don't want the exact same lower third as Doveri, I want the best possible one that matches the rest of my features. Emphasis on "best possible". I'm not delusional nor do I want to copy someone's else face. I just find the topic very entertaining and post some info I find about it or some people's faces that I find interesting, but that's it.

I don't want the exact same lower third as Doveri, I want the best possible one that matches the rest of my features. Emphasis on "best possible". I'm not delusional nor do I want to copy someone's else face. I just find the topic very entertaining and post some info I find about it or some people's faces that I find interesting, but that's it.
Yes. You should try to be conservative and seek modest improvements. Don't 100% rely on autists to rate morphs etc here as many do not have IRL experience so they don't know what women find appealing.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood