rate side profile in motion

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

have i ascended through bimax ccw, rhinoplasty (got botched), various implants (yall would cage at my design as it legitametly covers my whole face including the bitemporals), lower lid retraction, canthoplasty, upper eyelid filler, dissolved my lip filler, and lateral canthi reconstruction to fix my old asymmetries?

i got 3 sessions of yeux clairs but you can't really tell, when i go back for my 4th session I will get it all done consequentially so I'll have a better color halo, I also take all my pics in subpar lighting as well so this may affect my rating.

i've had a total of 15 surgeries for the past almost 3 years of me being on this site.

i had to add the a7x music to make me appear more badass and cool, and not like the 5 foot 7 105 lb manlet mentalcel loser that i am so i guess it counts as frauding since it gives me more masculine percieved dominance.

in this video i used no lighting just my shitty old coolpad legacy android since it runs better than my iphone that i use strictly for business purpose,
i am not softmaxxed either i am on no shower no food for 3 days average about 300 calories a day throughout the week, no ass wipe, no hand wash, no skin care, ungroomed, etc. have i ascended from my old pics and videos?

why doesn't my side profile look youthful and feminine anymore? does anyone know why? can no one fucking tell me? why is it that girls tell me on instagram that my bone is too sharp?

i have hella girls in my DMs the problem is i just feel like they wont want me since i'm not a prettyboy anymore girls only want prettyboys why cant i just look feminine?

i do have male orbiters that want my forward growth and "bones" that are actually implants it finally feels nice getting respect from the male gaze

IMG 6857
IMG 6858

i mean i talk to girls and shit and have sex sometimes i larp on tinder as 23 and i have slayed two emo high tier beckies on there and i have gone on 1 real date and got my dick sucked more times than i can count usually when i get head i also give head back to her and i take her out to dinner or lunch or breakfast whatever time it is so that they don't feel like a slut (don't roast me guys but i don't know how the fuck to drive so usually the girls just come and pick me up since im 16 lmfao and have no family or friends to teach me to drive, so i use public transport or uber) but that's really it outside of my old highschool i used to be a giga slayer and had 3 bodies within like 4 months of 9th grade i just feel like they will never be attracted to me unless i am a fucking niels koosol vinnie the hacker prettyboy lookalike

out of all the girls my favorite is alyssa i talk to her a lot and she listens i really love her because shes sweet and a kind girl i care about her she doesn't care that im non nt
IMG 6858

i know im not ugly but i feel like my side profile could be better in getting these girls to be honest on textbook im 6.25 PSL but that seems to have not much effect mainstream appeal i only can slay goth sluts yall will see with my omegle video that will come out in the future of this girls saying she would have sex with me if she was in my room that moment man i wish i could just be a prettyboy man life would be so much easier

guys what do you think makes me not look like a pretty boy can any one tell me? what separates me from nik coughman? okay guys just let me know thanks and please rate my side profile guys please i beg you guys come on give me one chance im bayging !

Attachments

• IMG_6856.PNG
    IMG_6856.PNG
    345.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
Where u got such money bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyjarz, lungorichard, MoggerChad and 4 others
show us the implant design

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 17920 and ifyouwannabemylover
good job little bogdanoff

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Nasion glabella crease

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 21796 and 1 other person
girls legit dont care if u have surgery i tell girls all the time and they just feel my implants whenever they spend the night and shit lmfao well be high on weed and theyll ask me how i got such a defined jawline and im like it's implant idrc tbh i have nothing to lose im not a fraud

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17920
i lied and said it was wisdom teeth surgery for impacted tooth and they believed it lmfao
mirin i feel like i can get away with bimax over a summer break tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i lied and said it was wisdom teeth surgery for impacted tooth and they believed it lmfao

im not bogdanoff i have more angularity than them

it''s a high t fighting success trait
I have the same bro😘

• +1
Because you jacked up the settings without any consideration to how your skin surrounding your new "bones" is gonna mold to it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje
Idea, not sure if you like it more.. I do personally

Attachments

• FaceApp_1667610967947.jpg
    FaceApp_1667610967947.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
I think more nasal projection and moving the zygomatic prominence up slightly would suit your side profile at least

I think more nasal projection and moving the zygomatic prominence up slightly would suit your side profile at least
no way

my zygomatics are already higher than jordan fucking barret the nose doesn't look very good either looks more masculine but giga ogre

my nasal projection is already within the ideal range of .55-.7 for men, it is on slightly lower side but still ideal nontheless, my chin just has so much projection it makes it appear less projected. from the side my nose is really femiinine ima need rib grafts tbh to get a bigger nose

tbh more nasal projection would suit my overly forward grown face, but the shape still always looks worse afterwards i think ima have to work with it and keep it as a dimorphic trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
LOOKS LIKE SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, newdldewdl, Deleted member 22886 and 5 others
Have you always been mewing from childhood?

• +1
Reactions: newdldewdl, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Is he larping again? He prob did have surgery but there’s no way he had like fucking 10 and he’s not even 18 yet right?

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz, newdldewdl and Deleted member 16133
Dude you look so fucking weird my lord, and your TikTok is beyond cringe. You’re gonna look like a fuckin freak in 5-10 years, carrottop style.

• +1

have i ascended through bimax ccw, rhinoplasty (got botched), various implants (yall would cage at my design as it legitametly covers my whole face including the bitemporals), lower lid retraction, canthoplasty, upper eyelid filler, dissolved my lip filler, and lateral canthi reconstruction to fix my old asymmetries?

i got 3 sessions of yeux clairs but you can't really tell, when i go back for my 4th session I will get it all done consequentially so I'll have a better color halo, I also take all my pics in subpar lighting as well so this may affect my rating.

i've had a total of 15 surgeries for the past almost 3 years of me being on this site.

i had to add the a7x music to make me appear more badass and cool, and not like the 5 foot 7 105 lb manlet mentalcel loser that i am so i guess it counts as frauding since it gives me more masculine percieved dominance.

in this video i used no lighting just my shitty old coolpad legacy android since it runs better than my iphone that i use strictly for business purpose,
i am not softmaxxed either i am on no shower no food for 3 days average about 300 calories a day throughout the week, no ass wipe, no hand wash, no skin care, ungroomed, etc. have i ascended from my old pics and videos?

why doesn't my side profile look youthful and feminine anymore? does anyone know why? can no one fucking tell me? why is it that girls tell me on instagram that my bone is too sharp?
View attachment 1935835View attachment 1935837
View attachment 1935838View attachment 1935839View attachment 1935840
i have hella girls in my DMs the problem is i just feel like they wont want me since i'm not a prettyboy anymore girls only want prettyboys why cant i just look feminine?
View attachment 1935844View attachment 1935845View attachment 1935846
i do have male orbiters that want my forward growth and "bones" that are actually implants it finally feels nice getting respect from the male gaze
View attachment 1935848
View attachment 1935855View attachment 1935856
i mean i talk to girls and shit and have sex sometimes i larp on tinder as 23 and i have slayed two emo high tier beckies on there and i have gone on 1 real date and got my dick sucked more times than i can count usually when i get head i also give head back to her and i take her out to dinner or lunch or breakfast whatever time it is so that they don't feel like a slut (don't roast me guys but i don't know how the fuck to drive so usually the girls just come and pick me up since im 16 lmfao and have no family or friends to teach me to drive, so i use public transport or uber) but that's really it outside of my old highschool i used to be a giga slayer and had 3 bodies within like 4 months of 9th grade i just feel like they will never be attracted to me unless i am a fucking niels koosol vinnie the hacker prettyboy lookalike

out of all the girls my favorite is alyssa i talk to her a lot and she listens i really love her because shes sweet and a kind girl i care about her she doesn't care that im non nt
View attachment 1935860
i know im not ugly but i feel like my side profile could be better in getting these girls to be honest on textbook im 6.25 PSL but that seems to have not much effect mainstream appeal i only can slay goth sluts yall will see with my omegle video that will come out in the future of this girls saying she would have sex with me if she was in my room that moment man i wish i could just be a prettyboy man life would be so much easier

guys what do you think makes me not look like a pretty boy can any one tell me? what separates me from nik coughman? okay guys just let me know thanks and please rate my side profile guys please i beg you guys come on give me one chance im bayging !

About 6.5 PSL 7.0 PSL with better nose and 7.75 with better nose and lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 16133
Mirin the music choice

no way
View attachment 1936280
my zygomatics are already higher than jordan fucking barret the nose doesn't look very good either looks more masculine but giga ogre
View attachment 1936281
my nasal projection is already within the ideal range of .55-.7 for men, it is on slightly lower side but still ideal nontheless, my chin just has so much projection it makes it appear less projected. from the side my nose is really femiinine ima need rib grafts tbh to get a bigger nose
View attachment 1936282
tbh more nasal projection would suit my overly forward grown face, but the shape still always looks worse afterwards i think ima have to work with it and keep it as a dimorphic trait
Off topic what you use to measure which app

• +1
Off topic what you use to measure which app
protractor 3dsmax photoshop paint phimatrix but i paid hundreds of dollars for them

• Love it
Reactions: lasnt
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
About 6.5 PSL 7.0 PSL with better nose and 7.75 with better nose and lips
ima have the best ascension after my whole year im taking off to softmaxx no more surgery untl 2024 im already going to get rhino but would u recommend me lip reduction as well?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Dude you look so fucking weird my lord, and your TikTok is beyond cringe. You’re gonna look like a fuckin freak in 5-10 years, carrottop style.
u stupid ass bitch whats bad about my face how do i look bad? idiot
Is he larping again? He prob did have surgery but there’s no way he had like fucking 10 and he’s not even 18 yet right?
i was here since 14

@FunkyMcMunky24 come on please people need to tell him he is sub 0 psl. Whats going on here.

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24 and Deleted member 22540
@FunkyMcMunky24 come on please people need to tell him he is sub 0 psl. Whats going on here.
wow

you not hiding anymore??

you little bitch

lol.. ran away like a pussy

• +1
post your gonial angle.. a clear pic

108.3 in selfies and 105 in back camera shots
it's comically low and this is another reason why i look "ogre"
it works well for my niche and this is a giga robust gonial angle so i wouldnt consider it a flaw even though it's outside of the ideal of 120-130 degrees, im just extremely forward grown and have a shit ton of bone, my gonial angle used to be 125 and after thumbpulling mewing and bonesmashing it fucking became giga robust

• +1
u stupid ass bitch whats bad about my face how do i look bad? idiot

i was here since 14
What looks bad about it? Bro what doesn’t look bad about it, you look like one of those Russian prostitutes that had botched cosmetic surgery. Straight up abysmal, literally 0 harmony you look synthetic as fuck. You look like every bimbo ever in history to get plastic surgery. Literally what you look like.

Attachments

• F359A6E7-24D1-4738-9CFE-5D730143CA97.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Also no ass wipe no showers no washing your hands? Bro you are the pinnacle of filth. Any women you touch will immediately get a yeast infection.

What looks bad about it? Bro what doesn’t look bad about it, you look like one of those Russian prostitutes that had botched cosmetic surgery. Straight up abysmal, literally 0 harmony you look synthetic as fuck. You look like every bimbo ever in history to get plastic surgery. Literally what you look like.
harmony doesnt matter all that matters is bones and my ratios are good ratios = harmony i mog hard
Also no ass wipe no showers no washing your hands? Bro you are the pinnacle of filth. Any women you touch will immediately get a yeast infection.
ok idc im an incel ur obviously new tothis site so ur still a normie

He is minus billion both PSL and SMV. He need to play Joker for status max or it's never began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
He is minus billion both PSL and SMV. He need to play Joker for status max or it's never began
i mog u all you will neevr have this forward growf

• +1
It was so obvious you got surgery you look unnatural and botched

It was so obvious you got surgery you look unnatural and botched
how?
You mog Ramirez but your frame and height falios you hard
yeah ramirez is FTM and is atransgender psyop he still has good bones i have a better eye area than him but he mogs due to having more bignonail width bc those jews gave "him" jaw implants i just wanna be a prettyboy tbh but ill never do it i guess i gotta masc maxx then
my height is huge failo negl i amtryna get taller but its just so hard

• +1
i mog u all you will neevr have this forward growf
Lol i mog you hard even with my eye color alone. You look like a transgender with down syndrome filled with fillers and implants since fucking birth. KYS ASAP.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
what about your bonesmashing claims?

did you bonesmash only browridge and supra orbitals or whole face?

you obviously stopped bonesmash zygos and lower face after your surgeries.

• +1
Right, like dawg he fucked up by going as crazy with his surgeries as he did. Tried going from boneless pretty boy to bone mogger supreme. Doesn't work that way. Needs to get shaving done, and fix mouth area. But instead you hear him talk about things he wants AUGMENTED, which is bizarre to me. There's still hope, but not the way he's going.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, beachdude123, Nihlismmaxxer and 1 other person