rate side profile in motion

least goofy looking looksmax user💀

inheritance bc family die
Bruce Wayne when family dies: I'm gonna save Gotham from becoming a chaotic shithole more than it's already is and prevent other kids from losing their families as I did

James: Yeah I got bimax ccw, rhinoplasty, various implants, lower lid retraction, canthoplasty, upper eyelid filler, dissolved my lip filler, lateral canthi reconstruction to fix my old asymmetries, and a few sessions of yeux clairs to lighten up my eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, mug, shikijitsu and 4 others
harmony doesnt matter all that matters is bones and my ratios are good ratios = harmony i mog hard

ok idc im an incel ur obviously new tothis site so ur still a normie
No you look fucking unnatural. And how the fuck are you incel if you clearly stated in your post that you have sex. I don’t think you understand what a incel is.

have i ascended through bimax ccw, rhinoplasty (got botched), various implants (yall would cage at my design as it legitametly covers my whole face including the bitemporals), lower lid retraction, canthoplasty, upper eyelid filler, dissolved my lip filler, and lateral canthi reconstruction to fix my old asymmetries?

i got 3 sessions of yeux clairs but you can't really tell, when i go back for my 4th session I will get it all done consequentially so I'll have a better color halo, I also take all my pics in subpar lighting as well so this may affect my rating.

i've had a total of 15 surgeries for the past almost 3 years of me being on this site.

i had to add the a7x music to make me appear more badass and cool, and not like the 5 foot 7 105 lb manlet mentalcel loser that i am so i guess it counts as frauding since it gives me more masculine percieved dominance.

in this video i used no lighting just my shitty old coolpad legacy android since it runs better than my iphone that i use strictly for business purpose,
i am not softmaxxed either i am on no shower no food for 3 days average about 300 calories a day throughout the week, no ass wipe, no hand wash, no skin care, ungroomed, etc. have i ascended from my old pics and videos?

why doesn't my side profile look youthful and feminine anymore? does anyone know why? can no one fucking tell me? why is it that girls tell me on instagram that my bone is too sharp?
View attachment 1935835View attachment 1935837
View attachment 1935838View attachment 1935839View attachment 1935840
i have hella girls in my DMs the problem is i just feel like they wont want me since i'm not a prettyboy anymore girls only want prettyboys why cant i just look feminine?
View attachment 1935844View attachment 1935845View attachment 1935846
i do have male orbiters that want my forward growth and "bones" that are actually implants it finally feels nice getting respect from the male gaze
View attachment 1935848
View attachment 1935855View attachment 1935856
i mean i talk to girls and shit and have sex sometimes i larp on tinder as 23 and i have slayed two emo high tier beckies on there and i have gone on 1 real date and got my dick sucked more times than i can count usually when i get head i also give head back to her and i take her out to dinner or lunch or breakfast whatever time it is so that they don't feel like a slut (don't roast me guys but i don't know how the fuck to drive so usually the girls just come and pick me up since im 16 lmfao and have no family or friends to teach me to drive, so i use public transport or uber) but that's really it outside of my old highschool i used to be a giga slayer and had 3 bodies within like 4 months of 9th grade i just feel like they will never be attracted to me unless i am a fucking niels koosol vinnie the hacker prettyboy lookalike

out of all the girls my favorite is alyssa i talk to her a lot and she listens i really love her because shes sweet and a kind girl i care about her she doesn't care that im non nt
View attachment 1935860
i know im not ugly but i feel like my side profile could be better in getting these girls to be honest on textbook im 6.25 PSL but that seems to have not much effect mainstream appeal i only can slay goth sluts yall will see with my omegle video that will come out in the future of this girls saying she would have sex with me if she was in my room that moment man i wish i could just be a prettyboy man life would be so much easier

guys what do you think makes me not look like a pretty boy can any one tell me? what separates me from nik coughman? okay guys just let me know thanks and please rate my side profile guys please i beg you guys come on give me one chance im bayging !

I don't mean to be a dick but are you genuinley sucking your cheeks in ? I'm so confused your face looks so uncomfortable ?

Hey man, at least tell us your cheek implant DIMESNIONS!

WHATEVER YOU GOT, I will STAY AWAY from it! :fuk:

Fuck you did this man dirty

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Artemis
The bonemass i lack.

ramirezcel

Right, like dawg he fucked up by going as crazy with his surgeries as he did. Tried going from boneless pretty boy to bone mogger supreme. Doesn't work that way. Needs to get shaving done, and fix mouth area. But instead you hear him talk about things he wants AUGMENTED, which is bizarre to me. There's still hope, but not the way he's going.
He is minus billion both PSL and SMV. He need to play Joker for status max or it's never began
@FunkyMcMunky24 come on please people need to tell him he is sub 0 psl. Whats going on here.
Keep barking for ramirezlet while all the jbs are in his DMs

3143587 1667596903846

have i ascended through bimax ccw, rhinoplasty (got botched), various implants (yall would cage at my design as it legitametly covers my whole face including the bitemporals), lower lid retraction, canthoplasty, upper eyelid filler, dissolved my lip filler, and lateral canthi reconstruction to fix my old asymmetries?

i got 3 sessions of yeux clairs but you can't really tell, when i go back for my 4th session I will get it all done consequentially so I'll have a better color halo, I also take all my pics in subpar lighting as well so this may affect my rating.

i've had a total of 15 surgeries for the past almost 3 years of me being on this site.

i had to add the a7x music to make me appear more badass and cool, and not like the 5 foot 7 105 lb manlet mentalcel loser that i am so i guess it counts as frauding since it gives me more masculine percieved dominance.

in this video i used no lighting just my shitty old coolpad legacy android since it runs better than my iphone that i use strictly for business purpose,
i am not softmaxxed either i am on no shower no food for 3 days average about 300 calories a day throughout the week, no ass wipe, no hand wash, no skin care, ungroomed, etc. have i ascended from my old pics and videos?

why doesn't my side profile look youthful and feminine anymore? does anyone know why? can no one fucking tell me? why is it that girls tell me on instagram that my bone is too sharp?
View attachment 1935835View attachment 1935837
View attachment 1935838View attachment 1935839View attachment 1935840
i have hella girls in my DMs the problem is i just feel like they wont want me since i'm not a prettyboy anymore girls only want prettyboys why cant i just look feminine?
View attachment 1935844View attachment 1935845View attachment 1935846
i do have male orbiters that want my forward growth and "bones" that are actually implants it finally feels nice getting respect from the male gaze
View attachment 1935848
View attachment 1935855View attachment 1935856
i mean i talk to girls and shit and have sex sometimes i larp on tinder as 23 and i have slayed two emo high tier beckies on there and i have gone on 1 real date and got my dick sucked more times than i can count usually when i get head i also give head back to her and i take her out to dinner or lunch or breakfast whatever time it is so that they don't feel like a slut (don't roast me guys but i don't know how the fuck to drive so usually the girls just come and pick me up since im 16 lmfao and have no family or friends to teach me to drive, so i use public transport or uber) but that's really it outside of my old highschool i used to be a giga slayer and had 3 bodies within like 4 months of 9th grade i just feel like they will never be attracted to me unless i am a fucking niels koosol vinnie the hacker prettyboy lookalike

out of all the girls my favorite is alyssa i talk to her a lot and she listens i really love her because shes sweet and a kind girl i care about her she doesn't care that im non nt
View attachment 1935860
i know im not ugly but i feel like my side profile could be better in getting these girls to be honest on textbook im 6.25 PSL but that seems to have not much effect mainstream appeal i only can slay goth sluts yall will see with my omegle video that will come out in the future of this girls saying she would have sex with me if she was in my room that moment man i wish i could just be a prettyboy man life would be so much easier

guys what do you think makes me not look like a pretty boy can any one tell me? what separates me from nik coughman? okay guys just let me know thanks and please rate my side profile guys please i beg you guys come on give me one chance im bayging !

How is this literal child affording 50k worth of surgeries and what dipshit surgeon is allowing this to happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 16133
u look like a monster dammn looking at your face makes you feel bad, look at how the height of vanity can turn a human into a humanoid species of chernobyl

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
How is this literal child affording 50k worth of surgeries and what dipshit surgeon is allowing this to happen
hes always been a crafty feller tbh and the goverment gives him money as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Lol i mog you hard even with my eye color alone. You look like a transgender with down syndrome filled with fillers and implants since fucking birth. KYS ASAP.
eye color doesn't account for PSL JFL no girl would choose u over me bc of ur shitty incest eye color i have more bones than u and that what matters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
what about your bonesmashing claims?

did you bonesmash only browridge and supra orbitals or whole face?

you obviously stopped bonesmash zygos and lower face after your surgeries.
no i still bonesmash the under side of my zygos as i wanted ther implant design to have an opening to do it

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
u look like a monster dammn looking at your face makes you feel bad, look at how the height of vanity can turn a human into a humanoid species of chernobyl
i mog ukraine chernobyl i look so good
hes always been a crafty feller tbh and the goverment gives him money as well
i run a good hustle

• +1
least goofy looking looksmax user💀
thanks
Bruce Wayne when family dies: I'm gonna save Gotham from becoming a chaotic shithole more than it's already is and prevent other kids from losing their families as I did

James: Yeah I got bimax ccw, rhinoplasty, various implants, lower lid retraction, canthoplasty, upper eyelid filler, dissolved my lip filler, lateral canthi reconstruction to fix my old asymmetries, and a few sessions of yeux clairs to lighten up my eyes
i dont care i gave up on being the hero a long time ago https://looksmax.org/threads/i-used...-bullies-hero-to-villain-origin-story.568252/

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and emoterrorist
cause it looks weird and uncanny, you actually need a bit more recession.
ew nooooo i love my forward growth
No you look fucking unnatural. And how the fuck are you incel if you clearly stated in your post that you have sex. I don’t think you understand what a incel is.
im a mentalcel not incel im just mentally ill
I don't mean to be a dick but are you genuinley sucking your cheeks in ? I'm so confused your face looks so uncomfortable ?
not even 1%
The bonemass i lack.
it's okay it lower my appeal
originally i just wanted zygomatic implants to loook more like vinnie hacker bbut instead it made me look like a serial killer who doesnt shower
Keep barking for ramirezlet while all the jbs are in his DMs

View attachment 1937579

yall mirin this emo jb with pink hair lmfao

• WTF
you got serious problems. If this is real, seek therapy pls

originally i just wanted zygomatic implants to loook more like vinnie hacker bbut instead it made me look like a serial killer who doesnt shower
Aside from who he was, I would be more than happy to look anywhere near like him Even after all his shit girls still lust after him

• +1
you got serious problems. If this is real, seek therapy pls
how do i got problems nigga?
Aside from who he was, I would be more than happy to look anywhere near like him Even after all his shit girls still lust after him
after i posted my fdace on tikotk i got hella dms from jbs lmfao

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and chrisN
Idk why u think you dont look prettyboy
U look pretty boy and masc to me with very high appeal
I think many girls are just to ashamed to approach you because you mog too hard

girls legit dont care if u have surgery i tell girls all the time and they just feel my implants whenever they spend the night and shit lmfao well be high on weed and theyll ask me how i got such a defined jawline and im like it's implant idrc tbh i have nothing to lose im not a fraud
Can you show an unfrauded selfie? You look crazy in every pic of you i've seen it's always frauding to make your bones (implants whatever) look bigger. What do you look like in normal everyday lighnting?

Can you show an unfrauded selfie? You look crazy in every pic of you i've seen it's always frauding to make your bones (implants whatever) look bigger. What do you look like in normal everyday lighnting?
okayu i just posted some unfrauded selfies on my insta @therealjamessapphire the other day

Idk why u think you dont look prettyboy
U look pretty boy and masc to me with very high appeal
I think many girls are just to ashamed to approach you because you mog too hard
i hate girls wanting social proofs it's brutal

Right, like dawg he fucked up by going as crazy with his surgeries as he did. Tried going from boneless pretty boy to bone mogger supreme. Doesn't work that way. Needs to get shaving done, and fix mouth area. But instead you hear him talk about things he wants AUGMENTED, which is bizarre to me. There's still hope, but not the way he's going.
He needs some bone shaving, and he should try his best to revert his eye area stuff, and hopefully those fillers dissolve.

• +1
He needs some bone shaving, and he should try his best to revert his eye area stuff, and hopefully those fillers dissolve.
i like how you irrelevant greycels think you have the right to give me advice like i dont fucking mog you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
i like how you irrelevant greycels think you have the right to give me advice like i dont fucking mog you
kid you dont mog me, your a fucking creature that crawled out the 4th dimension of hell. the fact that u think u have more appeal or would be treated better or have more access to sex than I do is so funny. your a fucking hideous monster and thats what you will always be.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
how much many did you spend and how much do you make amonth

• +1
how?

yeah ramirez is FTM and is atransgender psyop he still has good bones i have a better eye area than him but he mogs due to having more bignonail width bc those jews gave "him" jaw implants i just wanna be a prettyboy tbh but ill never do it i guess i gotta masc maxx then
my height is huge failo negl i amtryna get taller but its just so hard
Are you gonna try to get a revision on your jaw for a higher jaw angle?
Makes you look uncanny and so do your lips. But you genuinely have some appeal.

kid you dont mog me, your a fucking creature that crawled out the 4th dimension of hell. the fact that u think u have more appeal or would be treated better or have more access to sex than I do is so funny. your a fucking hideous monster and thats what you will always be.

how much many did you spend and how much do you make amonth
im poor atm after blowing all my money on preparation for my underground bunker bc the end of the world is coming i also bought a bulk supply of chicken noodle soup to last me for 10 years
Are you gonna try to get a revision on your jaw for a higher jaw angle?
Makes you look uncanny and so do your lips. But you genuinely have some appeal.
heres a new video of my siode profile in motion compared to these models in motion as well except opry
idk why i have more forward growth and chin projection than them all keep in mind these are top models and im just a fucking street shitter who doesn't even wipe his own ass LMFAO my side profile was so good a fan account was made for me and made an edit lol

3178098 1669546628601
3178099 1669546633840

you are right my gonial angle is 106.8 degrees which is comically robust and ogre but i don't think i will go get a jaw angle implant

Bro should slow down with the surgeries

Looking like a caricature

The high hairline needs fixing

• +1
Bro should slow down with the surgeries

Looking like a caricature

The high hairline needs fixing
shutup new fag you wish your hairline was high iq as me

shutup new fag you wish your hairline was high iq as me
I think your face does not look intelligent - high hairline or not

Intellectualmaxx is not the way to go here

I think your face does not look intelligent - high hairline or not

Intellectualmaxx is not the way to go here
it doesnt matter what i think bc i still mog u jfl post your face i like how u normies talk all this shit but cant back it up

it doesnt matter what i think bc i still mog u jfl post your face i like how u normies talk all this shit but cant back it up
In your situation I would've looksmaxxed smarter

Next step is stop fixing face or doing more surgeries and focus on body and overall bigness/fighting ability, that would take you to a real chad level

• +1
Next step is stop fixing face or doing more surgeries and focus on body and overall bigness/fighting ability, that would take you to a real chad level
yeah bro i just bought a full body armor system neck legs steel toed combat boots chest side and front plates kevlar gloves and a full wraparound arm plating then i got a few bulky jackets so i can mog harder and to protect myself on thesee streets bc im in a really bad part of town the armor is level4a as well impenetrable to sniper rifles shotguns 44 magnums punches knives etc. and i also got a helmet as well and kevlar face mask

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Get a fucking hair transplant, that hairline makes u look 60

@curlyheadjames do you still do face ratings and surgery advice

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Or time to kill and rape some girls like Ramirez to actually get to that level

Or time to kill and rape some girls like Ramirez to actually get to that level
fuck no i got too much potential to waste in jail i am not doign that shit i am gonna live life to the fullest and bea good person