Rate softmaxxed 6'2" Pakistani/Afghan in PSL and suggest improvement surgeries.

Imagine thinking the 6'2 version of this has no IRL appeal.
1609976231090-png.914725

When Covid dies down please go outside.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, reduction, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Chad, bro you need to stop squinting so hard, a little is alright but you're squinting too much, get a buzzcut and trim your beard shorter. You need to groom max better. You're 5.7 or 5.8 psl. A little bit more soft maxx and you'll be 6 psl

• Love it
Reactions: zaynbrah
if chadelit eplus body maxxed and neck maxxed= chad especially irl

Yeah people on here seem to have a really weird view of real life. Even a bunch of the guys spammed on here are not as good looking as we think they are. I used to think Cavill had literally 100 percent appeal so I went out of my way to ask many foids opinions on him versus others and the answers shocked me. Plus most models and IG dudes (and women for that matter) are posted with edits, airbrushes, ideal lighting/angles etc. Zaynbrah has overall good appeal ESPECIALLY for women who like his pheno. Would easily clean up middle eastern women and majority of latina backgrounds without any trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, far336, Michael Myers and 7 others
Always been skinny subhuman my whole life, started weight training since some months, got visible abs now at 12/13% bf but not good body overall, just lean. Would rate myself generously at 3 PSL before but now done all softmaxxing there is to do and started growing facial hair for first time in August. Rate.

Some pics:
View attachment 914724View attachment 914725View attachment 914727View attachment 914737

"Muh Pulling eye" - Yes, a girl on a dating app wanted verification I was real so asked me to take a pic with my hand on my left eye.

More

Videos:

Want more pics like ID photo or anything then i'll oblige.

Next to do:
> Rhinoplasty
> Sliding genio or chin augmentation and then trim down the facial hair (please tell me if this can fix lip alignment too - can post teeth pics)
> Wardrobe Makeover/ Fashionmax
> Photomax

Anything else in terms of surgeries?

@brbbrah @inceletto @looksmaxxer234 @Newone @Face is everything

too groomed

• +1
Extremely good looking. I'd say you are a Chad and honestly your only falio is your nose eventhough your bumble shows girls prefer it i think it is your only falio.

Also you are living rent free in head of the mad curries who are so cucked by white people they think you have to be white to be chad JFL

• JFL
What are your tinder results like? What kind of women you get in real life ?
Haven't tried yet because don't have appropriate pics imo but will do after covid
Currently 5.5 PSL, 6 with rhino

Also drop a skin routine ASAP tbh how tf is your skin glowing like that

Tell me everything thing about your skincare routine bro?!
Screenshot 20210107 092221

When I took some of those pics/vids I had oils on my face too and stuff ..

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Greecgawd, tyronelite and 1 other person
Chads.me

• +1
i thought about it but you are 5.5 psl tbh

• +1
Reactions: far336 and zaynbrah
Haven't tried yet because don't have appropriate pics imo but will do after covid

View attachment 915287

When I took some of those pics/vids I had oils on my face too and stuff ..

Is retinol dangerous to use? I always hear some scary stories about it.

Curries continue to put the rest of the forum to shame. Brutal JBC pill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, Chadethnic101, Michael Myers and 3 others
Bad pheno with overall good facial development + very good height.
You're good.

• +1
why are people saying your pheno is bad, you look arab which isnt a pheno thats a falio imo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 3323, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
why are people saying your pheno is bad, you look arab which isnt a pheno thats a falio imo

I dont understand it either.. Like Black hair, dark eyes are death tier according to this place..

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I dont understand it either.. Like Black hair, dark eyes are death tier according to this place..
It's not a failo, i'm not bluepilled or delusional to listen to people saying that. Sure, there's better phenos and colourings obviously but dark hair, dark eyes and light skin isn't a 'failo' and neither does it subject you to being an "incel".

Burak Ozcivit and Salludon have the same pheno + colouring and nobody would tell them "bad pheno".

Here's me compared to a Greek guy , the same person that CriminalMaxxing considers a chad. Any difference in colouring? According to him the Greek guy has a godly pheno and I have an incel refugee pheno, jfl. Literally that guy only has nose on me and maybe chin but it doesn't matter since we both have beards while i'm clearly much leaner with noticeably better eye area too so and I can easily get my nose improved. When I asked him to elab on the difference, he changed the topic lol. He is an angry ethnic , and I can bet my life on the fact he is ethnic from the way he speaks and types and his comments. He thinks Zayn is ugly, he thinks I am ugly (we are both half Pakistani) and he thinks Jorge is chad (Greek).

And this is the guy ArabIncel also considers a High Tier Normie. He is 5'11" and I am 6'2". I mean he is good looking but objectively again, I clearly have better phenotype and clearly much better eyes so how can both of us be High Tier Normies. Anything I lack in lower third height i've compensated with beard - I don't take think I can take this guy seriously too. He rated me higher before I was looksmaxxed and now rates me lower which again makes no sense.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, 5'8manlet, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
It's not a failo, i'm not bluepilled or delusional to listen to people saying that. Sure, there's better phenos and colourings obviously but dark hair, dark eyes and light skin isn't a 'failo' and neither does it subject you to being an "incel".

Burak Ozcivit and Salludon have the same pheno + colouring and nobody would tell them "bad pheno".
View attachment 915541View attachment 915544

Here's me compared to a Greek guy , the same person that CriminalMaxxing considers a chad. Any difference in colouring? According to him the Greek guy has a godly pheno and I have an incel refugee pheno, jfl. Literally that guy only has nose on me and maybe chin but it doesn't matter since we both have beards while i'm clearly much leaner with noticeably better eye area too so and I can easily get my nose improved. When I asked him to elab on the difference, he changed the topic lol. He is an angry ethnic , and I can bet my life on the fact he is ethnic from the way he speaks and types and his comments. He thinks Zayn is ugly, he thinks I am ugly (we are both half Pakistani) and he thinks Jorge is chad (Greek).

And this is the guy ArabIncel also considers a High Tier Normie. He is 5'11" and I am 6'2". I mean he is good looking but objectively again, I clearly have better phenotype and clearly much better eyes so how can both of us be High Tier Normies. Anything I lack in lower third height i've compensated with beard - I don't take think I can take this guy seriously too. He rated me higher before I was looksmaxxed and now rates me lower which again makes no sense.
View attachment 915532View attachment 915533

Yeah that shit belongs to racism. Its absolutely idiotic that we are automatically put in trash can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Inscol, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
The anti ethnic brigade is strong. Can't believe so many people rate him low. My psl rating goes up to a 9 and would give him a psl 7.
I used to think Cavill had literally 100 percent appeal so I went out of my way to ask many foids opinions on him versus others and the answers shocked me.
Take what women say with a grain of salt. One guy asked between stblackops 2cel and chico. Chico got a 4/10 and St got a 6/10.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Michael Myers and zaynbrah
absolute mogger. just lol at the selfhating deathniks talking shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Shrek2OnDvD, 5'8manlet and 4 others
mogs
u use tretinoin im guessing?
and don't squint that hard when talking to someone im sure u know this :lul:

• +1
mogs
u use tretinoin im guessing?
and don't squint that hard when talking to someone im sure u know this :lul:
lol thx and well i use retinol in my skin care routine not retin a

Always been skinny subhuman my whole life, started weight training since some months, got visible abs now at 12/13% bf but not good body overall, just lean. Would rate myself generously at 3 PSL before but now done all softmaxxing there is to do and started growing facial hair for first time in August. Rate.

Some pics:
View attachment 914724View attachment 914725View attachment 914727View attachment 914737

"Muh Pulling eye" - Yes, a girl on a dating app wanted verification I was real so asked me to take a pic with my hand on my left eye.

More

Videos:

Next to do:
> Rhinoplasty
> Sliding genio or chin augmentation and then trim down the facial hair (please tell me if this can fix lip alignment too - can post teeth pics)
> Photomax

Jeez bro 6.5 psl fucking insane and mirin your height

• Love it
Looks good man! The beards shaped real nicely rn!

• Love it
lol thx and well i use retinol in my skin care routine not retin a
you're losing your hair habibi. hop on fin. would be a shame to lose your mogger status

• +1
perfect pheno and looks for isis bro join tbh you might get clout and go viral

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Inscol, zaynbrah and 1 other person
perfect pheno and looks for isis bro join tbh you might get clout and go viral
Tbh Insane terrorist halo, Imagine if he was a terrorist. Foids would literally break down the interrogation camps to get him out.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and zaynbrah
Unless you're beard frauding, I'd reccomend going clean shaven or stubble

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and 5'8manlet

Insanely good looking don't listen to the bitter incels on here.​

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD, Michael Myers and 1 other person
stung by bee's look

• JFL
I would say you're a Chad maybe a Chadlite depending on height

• Love it
mogger would slay hard and get a gf with ease from what i see mogs the average aussie guy to oblivion, 8/10 bone structure
very good facial leanness
great pheno white passing
if your above 5ft11 your an actual chad with rhino
>white passing

You are Chad

• Love it

Yo @zaynbrah you explained that there was a sensor light outside your house on your other photos(s), but this one is indoors and your face is shining. Would you be able to explain what skincare routine you are using to shine your beard? And also have stars sparkle from your beard like it's a Disney movie?

Yo @zaynbrah you explained that there was a sensor light outside your house on your other photos(s), but this one is indoors and your face is shining. Would you be able to explain what skincare routine you are using to shine your beard? And also have stars sparkle from your beard like it's a Disney movie?

Anyone with good skin looks like that
20200509 164419

There's some whiteness in my facial hair cos I just applied moisturising cream prolly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Some pics:

More

Videos:

Next to do:
> Rhinoplasty
> Photomax

Lips could be thicker, Beard looks uncanny the way it is trimmed honestly should be more of it going higher up closer to the ramus and then ear clipping is all the main stuff I can see.

Dude face a window during daytime and record yourself after skincare , honestly you are so low IQ

Chad IRL but HTN on this forum JFL
yes this forum globoH.
it values some G edited morphed, shoped, frauded, male supermodels, and set is a standard. no wonder the rest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, everythingisacope and zaynbrah
yes this forum globoH.
it values some G edited morphed, shoped, frauded, male supermodels, and set is a standard. no wonder the rest.
I swear sometimes it feels like this forum mogs the average person lmao but then they still think they are below average or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
I swear sometimes it feels like this forum mogs the average person lmao but then they still think they are below average or some shit
those who show dem faces, and keep on posting here? definitively do.
The normie i see here, in a top class environment is at best psl 4. In most areas tho, the average is 3.5 psl.

Dude face a window during daytime and record yourself after skincare , honestly you are so low IQ

Dude every single fucking picture and/or video has your skin shining. Even your old pictures and you say you've started the skin-routine only recently.

It's all good, if you wanna fraud for the forum, that's fine by me bro. I was just looking forward to your excuse. Do you man, do you, but we both know what matters is the real world you and that is where you of course can't fraud. So good luck LooksMaxing. I am just the type of person that prefers when people are upfront, real and honest. Not how you have been.

I genuinely thought this guy @zaynbrah made a joke thread and posted @Salludon pictures.looking good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Dude every single fucking picture and/or video has your skin shining. Even your old pictures and you say you've started the skin-routine only recently.

It's all good, if you wanna fraud for the forum, that's fine by me bro. I was just looking forward to your excuse. Do you man, do you, but we both know what matters is the real world you and that is where you of course can't fraud. So good luck LooksMaxing. I am just the type of person that prefers when people are upfront, real and honest. Not how you have been.
My skin isn't shining here or in those pics I posted with my cousin's because it's not during daytime or in a light but you'll find some other excuse now for sure .
View attachment received_243147907226888.webp
Received 2827259417497910

Anyone with good skin "shines" or glows during daylight

It's just different lighting Jesus Christ , you have no copes left

The normie i see here, in a top class environment is at best psl 4. In most areas tho, the average is 3.5 psl.
Yeah that is the truth not gonna lie. Most people who show faces here know to some extent they have good features

• So Sad
Lmao dude I posted my face in light and they havent responded :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
You will ascend to legit chaddam with a rhink

• +1