Rate softmaxxed 6'2" Pakistani/Afghan in PSL and suggest improvement surgeries.

Uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Yeah agree bro you look a lot better than James. You squinting in any pics Mirin Ur eye area hard.5.25 psl with rhino 6 PSL. Good looking
It's not a failo, i'm not bluepilled or delusional to listen to people saying that. Sure, there's better phenos and colourings obviously but dark hair, dark eyes and light skin isn't a 'failo' and neither does it subject you to being an "incel".

Burak Ozcivit and Salludon have the same pheno + colouring and nobody would tell them "bad pheno".
View attachment 915541View attachment 915544

Here's me compared to a Greek guy , the same person that CriminalMaxxing considers a chad. Any difference in colouring? According to him the Greek guy has a godly pheno and I have an incel refugee pheno, jfl. Literally that guy only has nose on me and maybe chin but it doesn't matter since we both have beards while i'm clearly much leaner with noticeably better eye area too so and I can easily get my nose improved. When I asked him to elab on the difference, he changed the topic lol. He is an angry ethnic , and I can bet my life on the fact he is ethnic from the way he speaks and types and his comments. He thinks Zayn is ugly, he thinks I am ugly (we are both half Pakistani) and he thinks Jorge is chad (Greek).

And this is the guy ArabIncel also considers a High Tier Normie. He is 5'11" and I am 6'2". I mean he is good looking but objectively again, I clearly have better phenotype and clearly much better eyes so how can both of us be High Tier Normies. Anything I lack in lower third height i've compensated with beard - I don't take think I can take this guy seriously too. He rated me higher before I was looksmaxxed and now rates me lower which again makes no sense.
View attachment 915532View attachment 915533

HTN with hooded eyes gets overrated to oblivion
who would have known

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers