Rate some models who live in my city

2 is actually the worst face(4 is just as bad) psl wise not to say he’s below average but he gets brutally mogged
the bar is not that high bro LMFAO

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
yes but his pheno is good, + dimorphism and abs. if you run him on tinder he would absolutely kill the competition
Literally the worst pheno of all 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
What u rate me
Im curious esp compared to models like these and given im ethnic. I have hard time finding a full ethnic like me, that mog me ngl. Imo
Hmm, hard to rate compared to them imo, but I'd say you definitely mog nr 4, maybe 2 ass well probably, your closest match is the the last guy but seems like you got a better hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840 and Blackgymmax
yes but his pheno is good, + dimorphism and abs. if you run him on tinder he would absolutely kill the competition
bruh literally has melted cockroach pheno
Im talking abt the face btw, not body halo
And his face is kinda dimorphic but with very poor aesthetics
mmm he would fail on tinder imo

Hmm, hard to rate compared to them imo, but I'd say you definitely mog nr 4, maybe 2 ass well probably, your closest match is the the last guy but seems like you got a better hairline.
he def mogs 2 and 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
bruh literally has melted cockroach pheno
Im talking abt the face btw, not body halo
And his face is kinda dimorphic but with very poor aesthetics
mmm he would fail on tinder imo
TRY HIM ON TINDER I BET 40 CAD

• Woah
What u rate me
Im curious esp compared to models like these and given im ethnic. I have hard time finding a full ethnic like me, that mog me ngl. Imo
3 and 5 are closer to your face but im still betting #2 would be around or slightly better due to body halo but get lower quality women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Blackgymmax
3 and 5 are closer to your face but im still betting #2 would be around or slightly better due to body halo but get lower quality women.
I overall agree but take into account its modelling perfect edited pics.
I wanna see all of them in selfie discord calls like we did with @averagejoe

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Blackgymmax and Erik-Jón
I overall agree but take into account its modelling perfect edited pics.
I wanna see all of them in selfie discord calls like we did with @averagejoe
thats true, you may mog them all, fuck you

• JFL
As for me i will rate from pure smv/ instinct pov. But i need better pics and less frauded ngl @wannalooksmax but so far, 5 has biggest tiktok potential
While
The blond may be highest appeal. First looks the most aesthetic but looks too polarizing

• +1
As for me i will rate from pure smv/ instinct pov. But i need better pics and less frauded ngl @wannalooksmax but so far, 5 has biggest tiktok potential
While
The blond may be highest appeal. First looks the most aesthetic but looks too polarizing
Imo:

1st looks too edgy and aspie with his freckles + long midface
2nd one looks like a melted cockroach
3rd is good looking
4th looks like a gay pennywise
5th is a salludon-lite (walmart version)

• +1
Imo:

1st looks too edgy and aspie with his freckles + long midface
2nd one looks like a melted cockroach
3rd is good looking
4th looks like a gay pennywise
5th is a salludon-lite (walmart version)
What i dont like about 5 is his ipd
Prolly shit harmony alongside shit hairline just my gut feeling.
3 looks also rly worse imo in normal pics just my gut feeling. Overall none are genuine chad

• +1
What i dont like about 5 is his ipd
Prolly shit harmony alongside shit hairline just my gut feeling.
3 looks also rly worse imo in normal pics just my gut feeling. Overall none are genuine chad
yeah I thought the same
His ipd is too high. I'll put him in 2nd place after the 3rd guy tbh
The 3rd one is a chadlite imo
the 1st one looks too weird

• +1
yeah I thought the same
His ipd is too high. I'll put him in 2nd place after the 3rd guy tbh
The 3rd one is a chadlite imo
the 1st one looks too weird
3rd is CHADLITE AT MOST imo if we go by gut feeling. Because the pic is like utterly frauded angle and it still doesnt look chad. Honestly and those guys are even decently gl models
And yet it shows you how chads are rare. 200 bucks all of them look worse irl too. Its why i say genuine unfrauded chadlite to chad are just virtually non existant. And i don’t feel bad anymore to be able to fraud chad tier with good angle and lightning when i see this

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 5892
3rd is CHADLITE AT MOST imo if we go by gut feeling. Because the pic is like utterly frauded angle and it still doesnt look chad. Honestly and those guys are even decently gl models
And yet it shows you how chads are rare. 200 bucks all of them look worse irl too. Its why i say genuine unfrauded chadlite to chad are just virtually non existant. And i don’t feel bad anymore to be able to fraud chad tier with good angle and lightning when i see this
yeah im surprised most of them are even models tbh

• +1
yeah im surprised most of them are even models tbh
I know like 10 friends who did modelling. And jfl tbh not gonna say anything else but jfl at their psl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 5892
2 is actually the worst face(4 is just as bad) psl wise not to say he’s below average but he gets brutally mogged
2 isn't bad. Ethnic tax hits him hard - imagine he was white. He still mogs the average white guy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Erik-Jón
I know like 10 friends who did modelling. And jfl tbh not gonna say anything else but jfl at their psl
Unique models Denmark has some of the weirdes most normie looking models... Sometimes I think that everyone can become one...

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
You're biased M8, me too, I'm a Dane so I'm supposed to hate on Swedish looking people
Join me and @Danish_Retard and we will burn those nordic basterds alive ahahahahagaggsgsgsgagsgsgag

You will be first @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Danish_Retard and Niklaus Mikaelson
2 isn't bad. Ethnic tax hits him hard - imagine he was white. He still mogs the average white guy.
Your wrong look at his ratios and bones, remember he’s angle frauding for his shit also his front profile will be bad

Join me and @Danish_Retard and we will burn those nordic basterds alive ahahahahagaggsgsgsgagsgsgag

You will be first @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 5892, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
apart from the last guy all of them have diamond face shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Erik-Jón and Moggie
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
  • JFL
same pheno, no.2 would look better if he closed his ethnic mouth though
he has a huge nose + indian undereye support
Also the 2nd guy is indian jfl ballou is south euro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Brutal, I need a wider jaw then :feelswah:
main-qimg-c38adba53e39094b61b18aa195abac6a-lq

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
inb4 currys recommend wraparound implant for +2mm width
Bruh even this retarded @RealSurgerymax recommended me malar + infra + supra orbital implants years ago. People are cagefuel with implants for people with decent bones

• JFL
Trying to get a bit leaner and bought mastic gum and a jaw trainer from AliExpress (I know it's probably a scam and won't work but it was cheap as hell and I can use it while working at times) hopefully it'll do something otherwise I'll just have to live with being a trianglehead, no Biggie 🤙

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840