Rate some models who live in my city

Trying to get a bit leaner and bought mastic gum and a jaw trainer from AliExpress (I know it's probably a scam and won't work but it was cheap as hell and I can use it while working at times) hopefully it'll do something otherwise I'll just have to live with being a trianglehead, no Biggie 🤙
Mirin. Chew on biggies tol tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
with your tinder matches you really think you need any surgery :feelskek:
I don't need it, but I always want to do my best in every aspect of life

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Idk what i havent slept in 27
Hours what u expect u all black @Moggie

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Moggie and Deleted member 18840
Trying to get a bit leaner and bought mastic gum and a jaw trainer from AliExpress (I know it's probably a scam and won't work but it was cheap as hell and I can use it while working at times) hopefully it'll do something otherwise I'll just have to live with being a trianglehead, no Biggie 🤙
youll be like that male model that got the jaw trainer cant remember his name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
At least if it fails I can conclude it here to not make people waste their time and make a post about it
It works if youre lucky and have the proper masseter insertion and lean enough but better not overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Moggie and Deleted member 18840
Bruh even this retarded @RealSurgerymax recommended me malar + infra + supra orbital implants years ago. People are cagefuel with implants for people with decent bones
jfl but "muh fillers are temporary" jfl foids low inhib mog this site for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Bret maverick?
luca-marchesi-modelul-care-in-doua-luni-si-a-marit-maxilarul-fara-interventii-estetice-cum-a-reusit_6.jpg

• JFL
jfl but "muh fillers are temporary" jfl foids low inhib mog this site for surgeries
Fr fr fr fr fr . Fax. Whenever i visit a clinic foids are ahead of time

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Moggie and Deleted member 5892
@StreegeReturn ive had chin fillers btw :what:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18840
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Moggie and Deleted member 18840
I've considered fillers but done my research and apparently it doesn't dissolve properly over time like people think (seen on MMR scan) and just softens around the area making your face appear softer. So if I were to do fillers I would get it then dissolve before I got the other injection to avoid having leftover fillers. For now I'm avoiding them, I think a lot of people misuse them especially people prone to body dismorphia.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I've considered fillers but done my research and apparently it doesn't dissolve properly over time like people think (seen on MMR scan) and just softens around the area making your face appear softer. So if I were to do fillers I would get it then dissolve before I got the other injection to avoid having leftover fillers. For now I'm avoiding them, I think a lot of people misuse them especially people prone to body dismorphia.
I think its area and skill dependant. Wouldn’t get fillers above the lower third area. And always avoid more than 2ml. But you can easily tell if you have a good diet if its migrate or not by the bloat. I know that the guy who talked about this exagerated. But everything comes with a sacrifice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I think its area and skill dependant. Wouldn’t get fillers above the lower third area. And always avoid more than 2ml. But you can easily tell if you have a good diet if its migrate or not by the bloat. I know that the guy who talked about this exagerated. But everything comes with a sacrifice
It truly does, definitely agree on keeping it at the lower part of your face (being affected less my gravity and less problematic)

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
It truly does, definitely agree on keeping it at the lower part of your face (being affected less my gravity and less problematic)
Fat graft can’t as good mimic bone but if it did it would be mogger

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
The thing is all these fillers and implants should only be recommended to dudes with actual problems.

If fillers/implants make @Niko69 look unnatural/uncanny, he'd lose almost all of his appeal.

• +1
Scared of visiting a clinic because of judgemental vapid stacy foids who will look down on an ethnic subhuman trying to looksmax.

• So Sad
How does that feel to have streege chin for 1 year
I don't think most people would look that good with your kind of chin. You have a pretty robust skull so a large chin fits you.

A chin like yours would make me look ogre.

• +1
I don't think most people would look that good with your kind of chin. You have a pretty robust skull so a large chin fits you.

A chin like yours would make me look ogre.
I think too. Its always about harmony

Scared of visiting a clinic because of judgemental vapid stacy foids who will look down on an ethnic subhuman trying to looksmax.
Why caring, they don’t want you - only yet hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
That is cause surgerymaxxing actually ascends foids. If most men got the same number of surgeries as some becky trying to ascend to stacy, they would just look like that guy facemaxxed.

• Woah
Why caring, they don’t want you - only yet hopefully
Honestly, I don't care about them not wanting me. Moreso, that I am sitting in that waiting room and they give me dirty looks. I know that I am overthinking this but IDK. I just look at the clients of these sorts of places. Most are vapid instagram hoes. And the dudes are all gay. Absolute opposite of me.

• +1
Honestly, I don't care about them not wanting me. Moreso, that I am sitting in that waiting room and they give me dirty looks. I know that I am overthinking this but IDK. I just look at the clients of these sorts of places. Most are vapid instagram hoes. And the dudes are all gay. Absolute opposite of me.
Don’t worry, i visited many clinics. Never saw a proper stacylite nor a chadlite. Normies are so oblivious about how to look good and natural. All looked like they had work done

Don’t worry, i visited many clinics. Never saw a proper stacylite nor a chadlite. Normies are so oblivious about how to look good and natural. All looked like they had work done
How is that good news for me lol. If they all look fake af, then that means surgery isn't legit. The whole point is to fraud your genes.

Unless, they were extremely retarded. Like the birdcels who get jaw and nose fillers.

Also, you rate legit top 5 % foids, HTB. Your standards for women are ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
if the blonde tone down his hair he will mog

• +1