Vitamin D3+K2
Astaxanthin
Gym
1 in Shoe Lifts

Sometimes:

Gua sha
Ice mask
Chewing hard gum
Complete sugar and sodium cut (only before events or stuff like that)
Cardio

Planning on doing:

Maybe jaw filler/implants
Maybe topical minox
Dyeing eyebrows like 1 shade darker
Dyeing eyelashes super dark black
Using clear mascara for eyelashes

I'm already on medically prescribed HGH to grow taller, my height is cooked so u can ignore that. Not much I can do anymore.

I'm still in braces treatment (only top though) and they're taken off soon

From what I see, the things I need to improve on desperately is side profile and bloating which are basically one in the same. It's weird though bc I've been cutting for some time now and my body is looking pretty lean (I can show you if you'd like) but my face isn't as lean at all relatively to my physique. One of my assumptions is HGH can be causing water retention in my face.

Surgery I'm considering when I'm older is some type of jaw surgery to make my jawline better and probably LL but I'll see abt that.

Attachments

• front.png
    front.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • side right.png
    side right.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • side left.png
    side left.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
17 5'7 148

Every softmaxx I'm currently doing or plan on doing

Daily:
Castor Oil on eyebrows every night
Eyelash Growth serum by the ordinary 1-2 times a day
Volufiline on lips every night
Skincare
Potassium
Calcium Citrate
Magnesium
Vitamin D3+K2
Astaxanthin
Gym
1 in Shoe Lifts

Sometimes:

Gua sha
Ice mask
Chewing hard gum
Cardio

Planning on doing:

Maybe topical minox

I'm already on medically prescribed HGH to grow taller, my height is cooked so u can ignore that. Not much I can do anymore.

From what I see, the things I need to improve on desperately is side profile and bloating which are basically one in the same. It's weird though bc I've been cutting for some time now and my body is looking pretty lean (I can show you if you'd like) but my face isn't as lean at all relatively to my physique. One of my assumptions is HGH can be causing water retention in my face.

Surgery I'm considering when I'm older is some type of jaw surgery to make my jawline better and probably LL but I'll see abt that.
Can I see how your teeth fit together when biting?

Why Astaxanthin?

I've heard its good for clearing up skin a little bit
You wasting your money , you worry too much about your skin and forget the important things

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
You wasting your money , you worry too much about your skin and forget the important things
It's only like $20 for a months supply and my skin has gotten a bit better after using it but idk if its bc of that

It's only like $20 for a months supply and my skin has gotten a bit better after using it but idk if its bc of that
Cuz of your skin care , it's good but for 20$ no need , focus on your face fat bud

Cuz of your skin care , it's good but for 20$ no need , focus on your face fat bud
ik my face fat is the biggest issue, but why not focus on everything I can. tell me some things I should do for face fat that I haven't tried or done yet

ik my face fat is the biggest issue, but why not focus on everything I can. tell me some things I should do for face fat that I haven't tried or done yet
Lower your body fat

abysmal front profile, bad side profile 😢

half ur supplement stack is cope, astaxanthin is mid, just use tazarotene and benzoyl peroxide, bad haircut, gym but no creatine? height is pretty bad but i hope hgh does the trick

in reality, you should rather just have creatine, taz and benzoyl peroxide in ur stack, instead of wasting money on supplements go spend it on food, go outside in the sun aswell.

if ur gonna plan on being bloated, you might aswell hop on an aggressive bulk and lean down later, otherwise just leanmaxx now

pretty over for u, but make the most of it i guess :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: jsp
17 5'7 148

Daily:
Skincare
Potassium
Calcium Citrate
Magnesium
Vitamin D3+K2
Astaxanthin
Gym
1 in Shoe Lifts

Sometimes:

Gua sha
Ice mask
Chewing hard gum
Cardio

Planning on doing:

Maybe topical minox

Mtn

I've already been cutting for a while, my bf is fairly low. I'd say 12ish but idk you tell me
Why your jawline invisible then ? try furosemide

half ur supplement stack is cope, astaxanthin is mid, just use tazarotene and benzoyl peroxide, bad haircut, gym but no creatine? height is pretty bad but i hope hgh does the trick

in reality, you should rather just have creatine, taz and benzoyl peroxide in ur stack, instead of wasting money on supplements go spend it on food, go outside in the sun aswell.

if ur gonna plan on being bloated, you might aswell hop on an aggressive bulk and lean down later, otherwise just leanmaxx now

I'm not panning on being bloated, I'm trying not to be. I've been cutting for a while now (I attached pics of my physique on another reply to show how body is more lean than face). I don't want to take creatine till I'm off HGH one because I don't want to risk any more water retention and two I don't want to get any bigger tbh if I get super wide I'll look even shorter than I already am. I understand this comm is brutal but give me some actual good advice please

I have no idea, but furosemide is only temporary. I can't use it every single day
I would just take it to give it a try and see my debloated face , there's a lot of threads talking about debloating etc , check them

I'm not panning on being bloated, I'm trying not to be. I've been cutting for a while now (I attached pics of my physique on another reply to show how body is more lean than face). I don't want to take creatine till I'm off HGH one because I don't want to risk any more water retention and two I don't want to get any bigger tbh if I get super wide I'll look even shorter than I already am. I understand this comm is brutal but give me some actual good advice please
jfl not using creatine and working out, its by far the least cope supplement you have on there besides hgh :feelskek:

outside of fixing ur hair, debloating and frauding there isnt really anything u can do, what is ur current daily diet looking like?

jfl not using creatine and working out, its by far the least cope supplement you have on there besides hgh :feelskek:

outside of fixing ur hair, debloating and frauding there isnt really anything u can do, what is ur current daily diet looking like?
My hair just looked chopped bc I had my headset on for a while and I just took it off when taking those pictures, I changed hairstyles recently and everyone has told it me looks good and better than my past middle part.

My daily diet most of the time is

For breakfast: 3-4 Eggs Banana 0 Sugar Greek Yogurt and Kodiak Protein Pancakes with 0g sugar

Snacks: Bananas, Fruits, or Grapes

Lunch or Dinner: Pan seared Chicken Breast, Salmon, or Steak with White rice

After dinner snacks: Protein shake or High protein Greek yogurt again

My hair just looked chopped bc I had my headset on for a while and I just took it off when taking those pictures, I changed hairstyles recently and everyone has told it me looks good and better than my past middle part.

My daily diet most of the time is

For breakfast: 3-4 Eggs Banana 0 Sugar Greek Yogurt and Kodiak Protein Pancakes with 0g sugar

Snacks: Bananas, Fruits, or Grapes

Lunch or Dinner: Pan seared Chicken Breast, Salmon, or Steak with White rice

After dinner snacks: Protein shake or High protein Greek yogurt again
protein powder, shakes and pancake mixes are horrible sources of protein, ultra processed and full of soy lecithin, swap that out with ground beef, everything else looks good maybe add kiwis and blackberries

add creatine to ur stack and start getting ur vitamins from food and sunlight, retarded asf to think creatine will make you any more bloated, everything else is out of ur reach, gl on hgh bhai 🙏

• +1
Reactions: dprnick
If you don't have the bones your face will usually not get that look to it like people with the better bones get even if you are low body fat and not bloated.

Well u look like deep bite cel. Long midface, defecient mandible
How do I know if its a deep bite? My orthodontist says that only my upper teeth should show when I smile . Could u also reply to my chat if u can see it so I can send u the pics of my teeth

Can you tell what my specific issues are on my face and what surgeries you would recommend would help me ascend the most?

17 5'7 148

Daily:
Skincare
Potassium
Calcium Citrate
Magnesium
Vitamin D3+K2
Astaxanthin
Gym
1 in Shoe Lifts

Sometimes:

Gua sha
Ice mask
Chewing hard gum
Cardio

Planning on doing:

Maybe topical minox

Side profile is good it’s ur front profile who’s brutal

I've already been cutting for a while, my bf is fairly low. I'd say 12ish but idk you tell me
Nice physique.

Your face is still bloated either because 1. you take some type of PED or roid that bloats you or the worst case scenario: You have low bone mass facially 😢.