Rate super candid, very far away, no angling, and with the most common shading/lighting you see my face under

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

I know its a low res small pic but you get the point: real true ratios as the pic is taken from very far away (more than 4 meters away) with a rear camera which gives absolute zero distortion, im looking upwards, so not completely frontal but also no angle fraud, and the shading/amount of hollow cheek visibility/lean-angularity shading is the most common one you see on me irl. Lighting is also the most common, a bit of natural daylight plus street lights. When there is natural daylight only and its not super direct sun my zygos tend to look deeper but this one is the most normal one. You can also see one of my flaws, which is a pretty round transition from gonion to zygo due to high masseter volume (which is a bit better now due to botox but still have this flaw).

TL.DR if you saw me everyday in person, this will be among the most common setting.

I know its a low res small pic but you get the point: real true ratios as the pic is taken from very far away (more than 4 meters away) with a rear camera which gives absolute zero distortion, im looking upwards, so not completely frontal but also no angle fraud, and the shading/amount of hollow cheek visibility/lean-angularity shading is the most common one you see on me irl. Lighting is also the most common, a bit of natural daylight plus street lights. When there is natural daylight only and its not super direct sun my zygos tend to look deeper but this one is the most normal one. You can also see one of my flaws, which is a pretty round transition from gonion to zygo due to high masseter volume (which is a bit better now due to botox but still have this flaw).

TL.DR if you saw me everyday in person, this will be among the most common setting.
the fk no way to edit now?

Best looking male I have ever seen in my entire life. Absolutely marvelous. 9.5/10.

Best looking male I have ever seen in my entire life. Absolutely marvelous. 9.5/10.

This is/was the best looking male. at least in his non bloated prison years

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The most common lighting someone sees your face under is in the basement?

• JFL
Reactions: HailToTheKing
FUCKIGN CHAD