Rate the ascension(not done yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Finland and he gets mogged by my classmates.
lemme see ur classmates
Dd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and LooksThinker
I would. Your current "lean" self makes your nose seem bigger than in this photo:
View attachment 2605645
You were before so chubby that it actually hide some of your failos with your "goofy doofy child appeal"
You look better now but you can easily know that it was you before.
I broke my nose twice after that lmao, thats why.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and LooksThinker
Idk bro go outside of this incel ass forum and i get pretty good attention from women
Maybe, i´m a male so i can´t really see but just an part of your actual female appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
I would. Your current "lean" self makes your nose seem bigger than in this photo:
View attachment 2605645
You were before so chubby that it actually hide some of your failos with your "goofy doofy child appeal"
You look better now but you can easily know that it was you before.
You wanna put it to the test? We can ask randos and see if they realize its me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Maybe, i´m a male so i can´t really see but just an part of your actual female appeal.
Yeah dw, as soon as im eighteen im getting a rhino hoping to make it to chadlite one day

• +1
Yeah cause me working my ass off at the gym was just puberty lmao, and yeah my compeltely different eyes and jaw structure was just puberty
Yes your jaw was 100% due to puberty
Plus post physique faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: recessedd, Tai Lung, Deleted member 45811 and 1 other person
U look ugly still but u just grew up bro. Just wait till you're 20 you might actually be gl
Defo will wait till twenty, im getting rhino asap, already got the money for it. But considering my success with women, i really dont think im ugly lmao

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Defo will wait till twenty, im getting rhino asap, already got the money for it. But considering my success with women, i really dont think im ugly lmao
U don't have success w women. Getting 1 or 2 women doesn't mean anything. Success with women is being that guy when you're at school work in public etc. As an actual ascender. There's a difference between getting occasional girls and being THAT GUY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blonde chad, LooksThinker and Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel, HardmaxxOrDeath and Tai Lung
U don't have success w women. Getting 1 or 2 women doesn't mean anything. Success with women is being that guy when you're at school work in public etc. As an actual ascender. There's a difference between getting occasional girls and being THAT GUY.
I have 7 girls in my school who are crushin on me, i lost my virginity at 14 and have had casual hookups with random girls at partys. Im doing pretty well, i dont care for that shit lifestyle tho and i prefer searching for a wifey girl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Blackgymmax
i wanna see THAT GUY

Also, you have any good exercise recommendations for chest? Youve got a pretty sexy chest.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Blackgymmax
wow bro thinks he discovered getting older

• +1
Good genetics still need training you fag, step a foot in the gym and then talk
Idiot, if u think u can’t grow a chest doing bench ur a retard, Go Kys ur probably a Shizzy fan

Round face shape to more of a diamond face shape, thin mid set eyebrows to low set semi thick eyebrows, longer eyelashes, smoother skin, went from insane uee to little to none, face fat, neck thickened and what more could tou want?
@yvngbreadstick yeah just got older lmao

Idiot, if u think u can’t grow a chest doing bench ur a retard, Go Kys ur probably a Shizzy fan
Wtf does shizzy have to do with anything? Read up lil bro flat bench doesnt grow the muscle much mostly just strenght training. Incline and flys are the superior workout plus hex press

Wtf does shizzy have to do with anything? Read up lil bro flat bench doesnt grow the muscle much mostly just strenght training. Incline and flys are the superior workout plus hex press
gymshi marto mxrebs vavarjisheb:lul:

gymshi marto mxrebs vavarjisheb:lul:
Bazari araa, ideashi marto mxrebi da zurgi da xelebia savarjisho kai v taper tu gaakvs meti ra ginda

sub80iq graycel, you can literally grow a chest doing push-ups if you want

muh “strength training” stupidest thing I’ve ever heard go back to kindergarten, Do you even know what strength training is ?

Bazari araa, ideashi marto mxrebi da zurgi da xelebia savarjisho kai v taper tu gaakvs meti ra ginda
ara me 1 tvismandzilze mxrebis garda araperi ar mivarjsihia

• +1
Reactions: nikushabarelymogs

muh “strength training” stupidest thing I’ve ever heard go back to kindergarten, Do you even know what strength training is ?
Minimal growth, ive seen bigger growth in 1inch asian cocks.

Bench press has been and is just a indicator of strenght, unless you do statics, slow reps, full range of motion, and to failure youll get little to no growth, and even with all that you could just push your bench up and do a incline and get 150% more growth

Bench press has been and is just a indicator of strenght, unless you do statics, slow reps, full range of motion, and to failure youll get little to no growth, and even with all that you could just push your bench up and do a incline and get 150% more growth

So you have Kilnefelters and also Down syndrome ?

If it activates the chest you will see growth, sure u could do cringe jeff nippard training to maybe plasibo yourself into thinking u grew more but there is no difference

Also Faluire is not nessecary for growth
you have been brainwashed by cringe gymfluencers you TikTok fag

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
So you have Kilnefelters and also Down syndrome ?

If it activates the chest you will see growth, sure u could do cringe jeff nippard training to maybe plasibo yourself into thinking u grew more but there is no difference

Also Faluire is not nessecary for growth
you have been brainwashed by cringe gymfluencers you TikTok fag
I dont even have tiktok lil bro💀 this is just old body builder training, the flat bench press activated your chest but the incline gets you more growth lmao

That’s literally Peak TikTok lingo

you will never ascend MTN low iq tiktok fag
And you will never feel the touch of a woman, cause you are unironically a fag❤️ much love

• JFL
I have 7 girls in my school who are crushin on me, i lost my virginity at 14 and have had casual hookups with random girls at partys. Im doing pretty well, i dont care for that shit lifestyle tho and i prefer searching for a wifey girl
Bruh, over for my 15y virgin ass.

Bruh, over for my 15y virgin ass.
Nah, i regret losing it at 14. If your gonna lose it, lose it with a bitch, dont fuck your gf ar this age

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.