Not open for further replies.
Cope niggas will do anything to not admit that another nigga achieved something

Ok

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I am gonna show the Hitler thing to your parents

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
I don´t have ones without heavy lens distortion. 3/4 pics are easier to non distort because you mix the upward and width distortion.
Bro stop yapping and post one lmao

• JFL
Okay than cope with this mog
You can for sure mog me in some pictures but that doesn´t mean that you mog me currently.
I have nothing against you but ik that you don´t mog me.

You still have a lot of room for improvement.
Lips, narrow jaw, nose, canthal tilt, haircut, thicker eyebrows, etc.
not denying thats why i posted. any none cope ways to improve jaw?(ive been chewings gums for a while and increasing test). whats wrong with my lips though? theyre full. and im thickening brows with castor+rosemary and derma. canthal is just bad angle here i have slight positive

not denying thats why i posted. any none cope ways to improve jaw?(ive been chewings gums for a while and increasing test). whats wrong with my lips though? theyre full. and im thickening brows with castor+rosemary and derma. canthal is just bad angle here i have slight positive
your skin was red and blended in with the picture so it gave me the illusion of narrower lips, my bad.

your skin was red and blended in with the picture so it gave me the illusion of narrower lips, my bad.
youre good but what about jaw? just increase test and prey i increases my bone mass to a point i get a good jaw? could be possible considering im only 15

youre good but what about jaw? just increase test and prey i increases my bone mass to a point i get a good jaw? could be possible considering im only 15
The only thing I see that could work is a lower palate expander.

The only thing I see that could work is a lower palate expander.
Those dont exist tho right? The lower jaw is one pone you cannot expand it, only can expand the upper palate since its two bones fused together.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Those dont exist tho right? The lower jaw is one pone you cannot expand it, only can expand the upper palate since its two bones fused together.
I saw them on the intenet somewhere. You'll have to do do your own research

only alligns the teeth, doesnt affect jaw whatsover, once again since the lower jaw is one conjoined bone and not two bones fused together
Welp, you'll have to find another way to make it wider.

what ascension retarded ass nigga, mtn btw

• +1
Show me your best picture
I don´t have good pics yet. I got new phone like a month ago and those pics are still not even close to that how i look in mirror.

I don´t have good pics yet. I got new phone like a month ago and those pics are still not even close to that how i look in mirror.
Then tske mirror pics

• +1
What has changed in your jaw? Lens distortion alone can create pretty big difference in ones jaw
My masseters are slightly more bloated giving off wider gonions illusion. Also you still rot here?

• Hmm...
9 years old-14 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.