Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
520D999E 1DE7 4523 B01A C1DE7A517EA8
A890F949 2BC3 44D6 A7A6 22DCB00BE348
C365A428 6A44 468E B2EE 31017F083391
I went to school with her for 2 years she was two years above me so fucking hot best looking girl at the school by far and best I’ve ever knew she was a good person aswel, she is like 19 now and her boyfriend is a high tier normie

wanked to her pictures before ngl

is she Stacey?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 10367, Be_ConfidentBro and 21 others
Body halo, face is alright I guess, stacylite/high tier Becky.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, JL~, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Wtf I went to school with her too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, faggotchadlite, kuroro and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1086178View attachment 1086179View attachment 1086180I went to school with her for 2 years she was two years above me so fucking hot best looking girl at the school by far and best I’ve ever knew she was a good person aswel, she is like 19 now and her boyfriend is a high tier normie

wanked to her pictures before ngl

is she Stacey?
She is good enough physically for anybody who is not a supreme picky superficial faggot if the personnality is outstanding

Finding a women with a god tier personnality and decent looks is far more rare than a fogging machine with plastic brain

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lihito, Heguldus and 2 others
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
She looks okay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Callooh_Calais, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 12669, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Alright? Her face is above average stacylite imo with Stacey body
I say alright because its nothing striking, High tier Becky without makeup, stacylite with makeup, with good body = stacylite for me. She is definitely good looking but im a face guy so I'm probably underrating her.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 10615
jfl at you guys saying she is 'okay; she has a well above average face and has a insane body and blue eyes and brown hair

do you guys like fucking men instead?

i swear this site is autistic at rating women
women aren't meant to have strong features

she mogs the fuck out of every girl i know and i live in a like 60% white country

you guys are having a laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, Jason Voorhees, john2 and 2 others
jfl at you guys saying she is 'okay; she has a well above average face and has a insane body and blue eyes and brown hair

do you guys like fucking men instead?

i swear this site is autistic at rating women
women aren't meant to have strong features

she mogs the fuck out of every girl i know and i live in a like 60% white country

you guys are having a laugh
Her body alone makes her mog most of the female population literal insane waist, hips and tits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Her body alone makes her mog most of the female population literal insane waist, hips and tits.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: she has the best body i have seen irl

and your right, most girls are fat or chubby nowadays but she is lean but not skinny and has huge tits, great waist and good hips

imagine having her as your girlfriend or fuck buddy no other feeling could top that imo other then being very attractive

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and volcelfatcel
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: she has the best body i have seen irl

and your right, most girls are fat or chubby nowadays but she is lean but not skinny and has huge tits, great waist and good hips

imagine having her as your girlfriend or fuck buddy no other feeling could top that imo other then being very attractive
Weird as fuck seeing her with a high tier normie tho. She could get Chadlite easily.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
I had sex with her a week ago 8/10

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Travis, gamma, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Weird as fuck seeing her with a high tier normie tho. She could get Chadlite easily.
she could ltr a chad, but good luck finding a actual chad

she most likely couldn't find a chad so she descided to go for a normie she found attractive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
she could ltr a chad, but good luck finding a actual chad

she most likely couldn't find a chad so she descided to go for a normie she found attractive
Chad isn't common irl, let alone ethnic Chad which has the exotic trophy halo most women want jfl. Chadpreet and Chaddam are the rarest from what I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
Chad isn't common irl, let alone ethnic Chad which has the exotic trophy halo most women want jfl. Chadpreet and Chaddam are the rarest from what I've seen.
i see good looking dravidians sometimes most have mogger bones and insane orbitals with hunter eyes some of them are even 6ft or taller

but they are just way to dark

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Stacylight/High Tier Becky but with body halo
is she a mogger tho? never seen a girl come close to her in terms of body and her face is above average aswell

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
is she a mogger tho? never seen a girl come close to her in terms of body and her face is above average aswell
She's deffo a fogger, seeing a girl like her irl is rare tbh.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10615
i see good looking dravidians sometimes most have mogger bones and insane orbitals with hunter eyes some of them are even 6ft or taller

but they are just way to dark
They have good bones but their coloring is the singular biggest failo. Dravidian will always have curry tax applied, women will know ur indian at a first glance. I'm grateful for lighter tones.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
i believe so

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and volcelfatcel
Very sex but Chad Only

nope her name isn't even close to j

and i don't have a oneitis i just find this girl hot

the fact you have a oneitis make you a cuck
It's hard to not get a oneitis since im 16 but i avoid that shit ngl. Im desperate for human touch and actually wanting to have a relationship but until i lean out not happening JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10615
Very sex but Chad Only
boyfriend is a htn ive seen him irl before when i was at the same school

he mogged most guys at our school but then again our school is pretty ugly

all guys that reacted with the love it react have good taste in women and are legends

jfl at other people coping and saying she is average

i was just at the shops to get something to eat and all the girls were plain no high e or pretty features let alone a good body

you guys need to realise a good face is rare on a girl and a good body is even more rare since women can't fraud there body and women these days do nothing but drink, go out with there friends and watch netflix and tiktok, if a girl wants to live that lifestyle she need to have good fat burning genes like the one i posted

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
boyfriend is a htn ive seen him irl before when i was at the same school

he mogged most guys at our school but then again our school is pretty ugly
Average chads.me user mogs him, average user here has 7x6, 6'4, 25 inch bideltoid.

• JFL
She's a High tier Becky with Body Halo. Insane Sex appeal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
Average chads.me user mogs him, average user here has 7x6, 6'4, 25 inch bideltoid.
nah bro the average user here is, 6ft7, 9 inch writs, light green hunter eyes with a 2.5 fwhr and a jaw the size and shape of a cement brick

they also come with a 300iq and know how to build rockets with nothing more the the things from there kitchen

but nah the guy she dates is above average and imo a chadlite irl but here he would be called htn

this site underates because most people here compare the average guy to movie stars and frauded models with makeup on there face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
She's a High tier Becky with Body Halo. Insane Sex appeal.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: very high sex appeal

but if were comparing her to the average girl her age in face she is staceylite

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Chadeep
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 2205
She's going to look like trash in 5-10 years

nope her name isn't even close to j

and i don't have a oneitis i just find this girl hot

the fact you have a oneitis make you a cuck
Joking April Fools GIF by Katelyn Tarver

omg okay okay you’re a slayer chad ngltbh

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
She's going to look like trash in 5-10 years
what makes you think that? and all women age like shit most women past 30 loose alot of there looks

your kidding right? your saying she is 6/10 all toogether, she has 6.5/10 face 9/10 body making her like a 8/10 maybe a 9/10

your annoying
Okay chad sorry I fucked your onetis. Won’t do it again.

what makes you think that?

White women ride the cock carousel hard, drink like fish, eat vegan food, and maintain a skinny-fat body profile their entire lives that ensures they age rapidly and gain weight around the middle very quickly beyond the age of 25.

and all women age like shit most women past 30 loose alot of there looks

Asian women don't, especially Southeast Asian women, but anyway here's two 40 year old Japanese actresses instead.

Also, not sure if just good genetics, but Rihanna is aging amazing, she looks almost the same as she did 10 years ago:

Rihana 2

Chris Brown fucked up, she's still fine as shit

Attachments

• mikako tabe.jpg
    mikako tabe.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Mitsushima Hikari.jpg
    Mitsushima Hikari.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Riri.jpg
    Riri.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 479