Rate the best looking white woman imo.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken

She's perfect ngl. Something I will never have.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7079, Timbacky48 and 9 others
i wouldn't go as far as to call her the best looking white woman tbh but then again im not into blondes so yeah i guess it your personal prefrence then nonetheless she's 7 psl in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 7079, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Blondes are horrible

If she was a brunette 😩😳

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
i wouldn't go as far as to call her the best looking white woman tbh but then again im not into blondes so yeah i guess it your personal prefrence then nonetheless she's 7 psl in my opinion
I'm usually not into blondes either. But the contrast of her eyebrows and eye color looks good tbh. Blonde women with thick black eyebrows are usually attractive imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, LowTierNormie, RoundHouse and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Alexandra daddario mogs

She kinda looks like Fiona imo ngl.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Inscol
i swear, that girl is perfect

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
She fogs
20200821 013010

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jnumber01, JosephGarrot123 and Inscol
Doutzen looks better

she fogs, not even close tbh
Ashlid 3

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 3832
Asslid looks like shit.

You like women who look like men. Gtfo.
how does she look like a man?? keep crying i would produce 6'5 gigachads with her.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Fogged by my waifu

how does she look like a man?? keep crying i would produce 6'5 gigachads with her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHA! YOU WILL PRODUCE CHAD SONS YOU SAY????????

FUCKING SUBHUMAN REMINDER THAT THIS IS YOUR FRAME:

THE ONLY THING YOU WILL PRODUCE IS A HIGH E MANLET CUCK WHO WILL WATCH ETHNICS AND BBCS FUCK HIS WIFE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM HAHAHAHAH!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, DharkDC, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Cant see shit because the video doesn’t even fucking load

F4382503 366C 4798 BA6A DCD4BCB45E7F

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, crisprmaxx and Deleted member 3832
Well usually guys who droll for blondes are ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 3832

View attachment 613377

THE ONLY THING YOU WILL PRODUCE IS A HIGH E MANLET CUCK WHO WILL WATCH ETHNICS AND BBCS FUCK HIS WIFE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM HAHAHAHAH!
over for your iq if you think that's me, nigga thought a shit post was me. While i'm slaying you'll be stuck in remedial classes trynna figure out how to spell your name

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
over for your iq if you think that's me, nigga thought a shit post was me. While i'm slaying you'll be stuck in remedial classes trynna figure out how to spell your name
Cope that was you. Why would someone make a fucking thread like that so that people can make fun of you?

You're a fucking retard who's calling me a retard. You know damn well that you're a subhuman. Stop lying and own it up.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Cope that was you. Why would someone make a fucking thread like that so that people can make fun of you?

You're a fucking retard who's calling me a retard. You know damn well that you're a subhuman. Stop lying and own it up.
you are one dumb motherfucker, in the halls of low iq alongside jimbobson and toth77. Nigga i posted the reddit thread where the dude posted his pic in my thread, you retarded faggot. DO YOU THINK SOMEONE WHO HAS POSTED FOR 5 MONTHS WOULDN'T REALIZE THAT'S A SHIT FRAME AND NOT POST THEIR''S AS TO NOT GET HUMILIATED. Your ass would have been killed off early in evolution, to low iq to survive

you are one dumb motherfucker, in the halls of low iq alongside jimbobson and toth77. Nigga i posted the reddit thread where the dude posted his pic in my thread, you retarded faggot. DO YOU THINK SOMEONE WHO HAS POSTED FOR 5 MONTHS WOULDN'T REALIZE THAT'S A SHIT FRAME AND NOT POST THEIR''S AS TO NOT GET HUMILIATED. Your ass would have been killed off early in evolution, to low iq to survive
Can't be bothered to read all of that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and johncruz12345
Unironically bet she has fucked an ugly dude

She probably doesn't look that good irl.

Can't be bothered to read all of that.
of course you can't, your IQ won't allow for that, it's physically impossible for you

of course you can't, your IQ won't allow for that, it's physically impossible for you
My IQ this, my IQ that. You have nothing else to say?

I'm fairly certain that your actual frame looks similar to the frame in the picture you posted..

Average instagram whore

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
i like the contrast between her hair and eyes, but she's probably not a real blonde

My IQ this, my IQ that. You have nothing else to say?

I'm fairly certain that your actual frame looks similar to the frame in the picture you posted..
keep crying for 1.88 shoulder width to height ratio and 120+ iq. You a dumb nigga, i keep y'all on my leash

keep crying for 1.88 shoulder width to height ratio and 120+ iq. You a dumb nigga, i keep y'all on my leash
Alright post a picture and I will believe you.

View attachment 613377

What a brutally bad frame. Holy fuck.

• +1
@Warlow r u gymmaxed rn?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
That's the faggot's frame for now unless he proves otherwise, which he probably won't.
Yeah. I think its his frame. He is also very defensive.

• +1
>post pic on incel forum
>high iq
pick one
What's wrong with posting your frame on this forum you dumb fuck? It's not like you're posting your face or something.

Keep making dumb excuses to not post your real frame, you suspect cuck.

What's wrong with posting your frame on this forum you dumb fuck? It's not like you're posting your face or something.

Keep making dumb excuses to not post your real frame, you suspect cuck.
got nothing to prove, if you really are this stupid, nothing will ever convince you. So keep on coping

got nothing to prove, if you really are this stupid, nothing will ever convince you. So keep on coping
"Got nothing to prove." The one thing you gotta prove is that your frame is not the same as the one in the picture that you posted.

Do you think I'm the only one who still thinks that's your real frame you dumb piece of shit?

Keep coping with calling me stupid. You're the idiot here.

"Got nothing to prove." The one thing you gotta prove is that your frame is not the same as the one in the picture that you posted.

Do you think I'm the only one who still thinks that's your real frame you dumb piece of shit?

Keep coping with calling me stupid. You're the idiot here.
It's so cringe you trynna act like undisputed, your begging so hard and crying loudly. I'm content and decently slaying with my above average frame, while you remain in dream world thinking that's me. But hey i guess we all gotta find ways to cope with this blackpilled world, gl son

It's so cringe you trynna act like undisputed, your begging so hard and crying loudly. I'm content and decently slaying with my above average frame, while you remain in dream world thinking that's me. But hey i guess we all gotta find ways to cope with this blackpilled world, gl son
I'm not trying to act like Undisputed in any way.

Do you think that I keep browsing this forum every day all day?

Jfl at you.

i like the contrast between her hair and eyes, but she's probably not a real blonde

Need an unshaven pussy pic out of this chick to confirm natural hair color.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and JosephGarrot123
she looks good but just XD at this
aESFcrQ.png