Rate the last girl that rejected me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Rejection

this is her, knew her for 2.5 months roughly. I talked to her in class regarding classes and such, we were friends.

I noticed that for homecoming that she was like one of the only girls that didn't go, so I asked her out today.

So in beginning of lunch break:
Me: AY ******, I noticed we have a vocabulary exam in 4th period, how did you study last night?
Her: I just wrote down my flashcards and all the definitions, you?
Me: Same, I did study last minute though, actually I wanted to ask you something else too
Her: What?
Me: I think we are good friends and a relationship would work out
Her: Im not interested in dating, sorry

Then she looked like she was depressed facially and ran too the lunch line to get away,
I messaged her after and its been 6-7 hours and she still has responded. :feelsbadman:

Is she in my league?

This is my full list of rejections, what should I do?

Honestly with every passing rejection my self esteem is going down, I am really starting to give up on girls now. 47 approaches, 47 rejections. Still KHHV.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Vitruvian, I'mme and 11 others
Are you @HOLLOW CHEEKS ARE A MEME or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
dont worry op she doesn't deserve you pussy might last 30 years but the boys last forever ascend op

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, sorrowfulsad, AdamLanza and 3 others
all you are doing is inflating the ego of these subhuman girls

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3583, SHARK and 24 others
impossible to say without pictures of you

that said keeping a list of 47 girls who rejected you is autism behaviour so you probably have to NTmax king

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Hector, Mateusz74 and 3 others
Are you @HOLLOW CHEEKS ARE A MEME or some shit?
no, my name is N4T3
impossible to say without pictures of you

that said keeping a list of 47 girls who rejected you is autism behaviour so you probably have to NTmax king
I keep the list to remind myself of how much of a loser I am and how low my SMV is

Every single crush I've had rejected me, everyone

• So Sad
Reactions: SHARK
you are the ethnic with the very narrow face right?

I think i remember u somewhere
no, thats probably someone else larping as me.

mb then bro

someone posted those exact same rejections b4 so I thought it was you..
They stole my list, I am the originator to the imgur link and if you want we can meet up and ask the same girls if they rejected me if u want

"Me: I think we are good friends and a relationship would work out"

Ngl, this sounds a little aspie, like "WILL U BE MY GIRLFRIEND". Why didn't you just ask her out to homecoming instead?

But then again 47 rejections probably means that your face needs more work than your approach

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 2810, Notorious and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
She looks like she started chemo recently.

I saw OP's pics and I rated him a PSL 5. He has the right look to slay jbs imo. The thing is that he's ethnic (middle eastern), but I don't think that deserves 47 rejections by subhumans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 2810, Short Ugly and Brown and 8 others
View attachment 138023
this is her, knew her for 2.5 months roughly. I talked to her in class regarding classes and such, we were friends.

I noticed that for homecoming that she was like one of the only girls that didn't go, so I asked her out today.

Me: AY ******, I noticed we have a vocabulary exam in 4th period, how did you study last night?
Me: Same, I did study last minute though, actually I wanted to ask you something else too

Then she looked like she was depressed facially and ran too the lunch line to get away,
I messaged her after and its been 6-7 hours and she still has responded. :feelsbadman:

Is she in my league?

Honestly with every passing rejection my self esteem is going down, I am really starting to give up on girls now. 47 approaches, 47 rejections. Still KHHV.

I will explain your situation in four words

1 2 3 4
Short Ugly Brown Man
She looks like she started chemo recently.

I saw OP's pics and I rated him a PSL 5. He has the right look to slay jbs imo. The thing is that he's ethnic (middle eastern), but I don't think that deserves 47 rejections by subhumans.

PSL 5 is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Anubis
JFL if you think being ethnic is the problem. Look at this Jatt Slayer
Jatt

btw why would u ask for a relationship straight up ask her out to something first wtf why do u just jump straight in to asking for a relationship, thats no different than indians asking for bob and vegene pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1560 and 6 others
Damn bruh just buy some pussy at this point

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2581
PSL 5 is cope.
It's not cope at all faggot.

GEt it thorugh your head. Your not normal. Your nueroreceptors are fucked. You have a gut microbiome issue.

Even if you were 6psl, you'd get no where in life do to how outside the norm you are.
Yo likely don't have something simple to deal with like asbergers. You sound like you have sever autism.

My advice to you, socialmax. Figure out how social relations are formed. You obviously know nothing about how to behave in society.
Fuck I thought you were OP @OwlGod jfl.
OP has been known to sound autistic. I thought you were OP claiming that 5psl means nothing.
This message is meant for OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3123

How the fuck did these creatures reject you?.even 5'6 @Titbot is a bigger slayer than you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1553, looksmaxxtocope and 8 others
It must feel horrible to be rejected that many times by ugly and below average women.
Just keep looksmaxing and trying.
Trying and never succeeding is better than LDAR.
After 100 attempts there could be success. If the problem is not being NT you could find a equally fucked in the head woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2581

GEt it thorugh your head. Your not normal. Your nueroreceptors are fucked. You have a gut microbiome issue.
View attachment 138067
Even if you were 6psl, you'd get no where in life do to how outside the norm you are.
Yo likely don't have something simple to deal with like asbergers. You sound like you have sever autism.

My advice to you, socialmax. Figure out how social relations are formed. You obviously know nothing about how to behave in society.
OP has been known to sound autistic. I thought you were OP claiming that 5psl means nothing.

I said 5 PSL is cope for joking lmao, most my comments are larp hard, but, OP is not 5, he is getting rejected by girls below avarage... or maybe the standards of girls are really too high and i don't really see the entire blackpill behind this.

Yes i probably have some mental problem too so you are right, i love you bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I said 5 PSL is cope for joking lmao, most my comments are larp hard, but, OP is not 5, he is getting rejected by girls below avarage... or maybe the standards of girls are really too high and i don't really see the entire blackpill behind this.

No I literally wasn't talking to you. I thought OP was the one who replied.

OP apparently acts really autistic irl, so when I heard 5psl is cope, I thought OP was the one who said it not you. That whole thing was adressed to OP lol.
This dude has a mental problem. Even titbot is able to get accepted by better looking women. I didn't mean to insult at all, was trying to insult @Short Ugly and Brown lol
And you don't sound like you do. That message was literally meant for OP lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

OP apparently acts really autistic irl, so when I heard 5psl is cope, I thought OP was the one who said it not you. That whole thing was adressed to OP lol.
This dude has a mental problem. Even titbot is able to get accepted by better looking women. I didn't mean to insult at all, was trying to insult @Short Ugly and Brown lol

@Short Ugly and Brown post your pics man so everyone can see how you look like
Your not ugly bro your legit autistic

We are trying to help you, you apparently asked out FOURTY SEVEN girls at your school

your reputation is in the dirt seven feet under. No girl at your school will date you because of that. Switch schools immediately if you want another chance at a better dating life
Cause it damn sure ain’t changing now.
You have a fucking folder of all the girls you asked out JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Pillarman
Holy fuck I feel this dude

making an album out of 47 subhumasn that has rejected you :feelshaha: ER in the making OP

he's probably already written his manifesto as well :LOL: damn brutal man

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life and 3 others

I think OP is trolling hard, it's impossible to these subhumans reject a 5

0GH1aBml
YqFn6uhl

So i will try to make a logic here

Looks matter more than 87% for attraction
So, even OP being autistic, he will still being a 5 PSL, and 13% of his personality/brain fucked, but these girls are so fucking subhuman they looks like don't have a standards, don't make sense, OP is trolling or literally even subhumans girls want PSL 6~7.

Many things here are fucking my Brain and i remembering that Adriana Lima dated a Cyclop

AdrianaLima2008ESPYAwardsemibmZ ZdcHl

And is not height

Adriana lima e metin hara 792380

Adriana lima boyfriend metin hara land in nyc 05

She probably date these guys because she is literally more than a 7 and want to say "looks don't matter to me" but OP is trolling hard or even subhuman girls want 6 to more.

Attachments

• adriana-lima-new-boyfriend-emir-greek-vacation-07.jpg
    adriana-lima-new-boyfriend-emir-greek-vacation-07.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 127
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

View attachment 138080View attachment 138081

So, even OP being autistic, he will still being a 5 PSL, and 13% of his personality/brain fucked, but these girls are so fucking subhuman they looks like don't have a standards, don't make sense, OP is trolling or literally even subhumans girls want PSL 6~7.

Many things here are fucking my Brain and i remembering that Adriana Lima dated a Cyclop

View attachment 138083

And is not height

View attachment 138084
View attachment 138086

She probably date these guys because she is literally more than a 7 and want to say "looks don't matter to me" but OP is trolling hard or even subhuman girls want 6 to more.
I legit think OP is very autistic. Some user on here mentioned being in a discord call with him.
If you're average and non NT, it's very hard to find a girlfriend. Especiall with the ethnic failo.
Think it was @Bobbu flay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227

View attachment 138080View attachment 138081

View attachment 138083

And is not height

View attachment 138084
View attachment 138086

OP is PSL 5?

• +1
looks straight out of auschwitz no kidding wtf

• JFL
I legit think OP is very autistic. Some user on here mentioned being in a discord call with him.
If you're average and non NT, it's very hard to find a girlfriend. Especiall with the ethnic failo.
Think it was @Bobbu flay
He has the autism voice

It’s naselly and high pitched

And he was stalking these egirls in the discord and harnessing them everyday for literal hours

He’d then threaten to kill him self if they wouldn’t date him or say he’s cute and he’s literally all the way across the country from them

He then proceeded to cut himself and send a picture into discord when one girl went off on him

Oh did I mention he takes estrogen pills the ones they use for trannies “for skin care”
The most autistic shit I’ve ever seen tbh ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, ExCel, Zygos4Life and 6 others
Think it was @Bobbu flay

If OP is really short and brown i don't think that the factor non NT or NT have something to do, i will not comment more because i don't remember of the history of OP (i thought that he is new or something) but if you explain more so will be cleary the why for me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
He has the autism voice

It’s naselly and high pitched

And he was stalking these egirls in the discord and harnessing them everyday for literal hours

He’d then threaten to kill him self if they wouldn’t date him or say he’s cute and he’s literally all the way across the country from them

He then proceeded to cut himself and send a picture into discord when one girl went off on him

Oh did I mention he takes estrogen pills the ones they use for trannies “for skin care”
The most autistic shit I’ve ever seen tbh ngl
lol no way. that’s insane. his face is good, he’s just a massive mentalcel. crazy story tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2205
View attachment 138023

Is she in my league?

Brother PM me with your face and Ill give you help, I assure you Im trustworthy, never leaked anyone's pics on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
No way. Unless the negro is like 5'5, eh wouldn't have gotten rejected. This is probably a troll like @OwlGod said. I r
no, that’s him. he’s 5’8

If OP is really short and brown i don't think that the factor non NT or NT have something to do, i will not comment more because i don't remember of the history of OP (i thought that he is new or something) but if you explain more so will be cleary the why for me.
He’s 5’8 at 17
Looks good in the second pic, but they are too close to him so i will not rate, i think, the problem with OP is being a manlet so....
hes 5’8 at 17 he’ll grow like 2 more inches he’s fine

she mogs you, even without makeup. With makeup she would get endless validation on Tinder, and probably does.

He’s 5’8 at 17

hes 5’8 at 17 he’ll grow like 2 more inches he’s fine

This thread seems like total larp
she mogs you, even without makeup. With makeup she would get endless validation on Tinder, and probably does.

So explain the other rejections, look at the other subhumans in the imgur lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205

View attachment 138067

:feelsgah::bluepill:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
OK, IF my face isn't the issue, then
WHY do I not get matches on Tinder
WHY do I get rejected by ugly discord girls
WHY do I get ignored by girls at bars meanwhile ugly white dudes get them
WHY do I ALWAYS get treated worse by women across the board (school teachers, parents, and female classmates ????)
WHY do I HAVE no issue making friends with dudes, but with girls they get offended if me, an ethnicel, tries to take anything past the friendzone I get blocked and rejected

I thought this was a blackpilled server. If I was white, yes I think I probably would have had one or more girlfriends. The issue is Im not, I'm ethnic, and to add to that, I'm not goodlooking. My height is 5foot8 but thats completely average where I live and my friends that slay are around same height or shorter. Height isn't the issue.

The ethnic failo is around 2 to 4 points as I always say. IF you don't believe me go on tinder and do any 5/10 white guy experiment vs 8/10 curry guy experiment.

Women really don't like us guys that are not white, and if your brown, thats the WORST.

Screen Shot 2019 10 16 at 104519 PM
Screen Shot 2019 10 16 at 104532 PM
Bean 2

WHY???? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Im not larping, I showed this list to a couple of my friends irl and on discord and they told me to try asking out hotter girls. I ended up asking out the best looking girl on that link that I had a HUGE crush on and the same day I got a detention slip for sexual harassment (she told on me for asking her out). My heart was so broken I couldn't think straight for the following week straight. I couldn't believe this. My self esteem was shattered. I have a photo of the slip.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1942 and 1 other person
WHY do I ALWAYS get treated worse by women across the board (school teachers, parents, and female classmates ????)
WHY do I HAVE no issue making friends with dudes, but with girls they get offended if me, an ethnicel, tries to take anything past the friendzone I get blocked and rejected

I thought this was a blackpilled server. If I was white, yes I think I probably would have had one or more girlfriends. The issue is Im not, I'm ethnic, and to add to that, I'm not goodlooking. My height is 5foot8 but thats completely average where I live and my friends that slay are around same height or shorter. Height isn't the issue.

The ethnic failo is around 2 to 4 points as I always say. IF you don't believe me go on tinder and do any 5/10 white guy experiment vs 8/10 curry guy experiment.

Women really don't like us guys that are not white, and if your brown, thats the WORST.

View attachment 138100View attachment 138103View attachment 138104

Im not larping, I showed this list to a couple of my friends irl and on discord and they told me to try asking out hotter girls. I ended up asking out the best looking girl on that link that I had a HUGE crush on and the same day I got a detention slip for sexual harassment (she told on me for asking her out). My heart was so broken I couldn't think straight for the following week straight. I couldn't believe this. My self esteem was shattered. I have a photo of the slip.
what’s the freedom 4 link on discord

@Bobbu flay

Fuck is the true BlackPill, do you have major problems? like frame? also, what is your location?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This thread seems like total larp

So explain the other rejections, look at the other subhumans in the imgur lmao.
im not a larp, please don't give me this. I try to tell my other friends this and like 2 of them called me creepy for asking so many girls out, 5 said I am too ethnic looking, and 2 guys suggested surgeries for chin/jaw (my side profile is bad and those are the worst parts of my face).

Also my bone plates are fused, checked with the endo, I am 5foot8 exactly, completely average where I live and not an issue.

Again I'm not a tarp, if we want, I can post every story if I remember with all the girls and how I approached them. Only 2 girls on that list are from discord, 90% of the others are from schools, and the remaining <10% is from gym/beach/friends parties.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Dogs, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person

94 percent exclude middle eastern men even more than asian men?

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Anubis
Fuck is the true BlackPill, do you have major problems? like frame? also, what is your location?
major problems are:
-ethnicel
-not goodlooking
id say I have an above avg body/frame not to be narcy, definitely mogs every other part of me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 11.04.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 11.04.43 PM.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 122
major problems are:
-ethnicel
-not goodlooking
id say I have an above avg body/frame not to be narcy, definitely mogs every other part of me.
you’re like a 5psl. you’re a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2205
Status
Not open for further replies.