rate the most lusted after man in australia

@wanttobeattractive does this guy mog Bailey smith?

Attachments

• 063EE9F1-6354-41E0-9476-C34B48CE894A.jpeg
    063EE9F1-6354-41E0-9476-C34B48CE894A.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
@wanttobeattractive does this guy mog Bailey smith?
that is a user here that use to post but requested a ban

@triggered was his name, and nah bailey smith is 6.5psl triggered is 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Mobster
looks fucking insane

• +1
looks fucking insane
every 3rd or 4th tiktok i see is about him, even without his status he would probably get approached daily

every 3rd or 4th tiktok i see is about him, even without his status he would probably get approached daily
looking at him makes the rope get hot in my hand. Hairline :feelswhy:

• +1
looking at him makes the rope get hot in my hand. Hairline :feelswhy:
you don't look balding in your avi

how old are you? also is your dad bald or losing hair and what age?

you don't look balding in your avi

how old are you? also is your dad bald or losing hair and what age?
My dads hairline mogs mine to oblivion and he's 29 years older than me. I'm late 20s.
my hairline is fucking ass and i can't take fin

• +1
Just boganmaxx

did he look even better in person? how tall aswell
I know him lol, he’s 5’11” at best, just an FYI; AFL players heights are based on them in footy boots; so I was listed as 187cm despite being 180cm at best at the time (when I was a draft prospect - now I’m 184/182cm (morning vs night), and I’d be a good 1-2 inches taller than him - he’s always been short though, he isn’t tough either - insanely hard working outside player with elite as fuck skills, poor decision making, however that will come with age.
Irl he’s very gl, but not as gl as you’d think, pretty short chin and has a low hyoid, also super narrow shoulders and injects MT2 as well as dyes his eyelashes.
people under estimate the power of those simple looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Saturn and Deleted member 10615
I know him lol, he’s 5’11” at best, just an FYI; AFL players heights are based on them in footy boots; so I was listed as 187cm despite being 180cm at best at the time (when I was a draft prospect - now I’m 184/182cm (morning vs night), and I’d be a good 1-2 inches taller than him - he’s always been short though, he isn’t tough either - insanely hard working outside player with elite as fuck skills, poor decision making, however that will come with age.
Irl he’s very gl, but not as gl as you’d think, pretty short chin and has a low hyoid, also super narrow shoulders and injects MT2 as well as dyes his eyelashes.
fuarkkkk man thats insane, you have given me hope, im 180cm barefoot to witch is like average height

i can't belive they do the height based of them in footy boots, and i find it crazy that he looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
My dads hairline mogs mine to oblivion and he's 29 years older than me. I'm late 20s.
my hairline is fucking ass and i can't take fin
why can't you take fin? your hairloss sin't even bad and very early stages, you could be saved by fin

and are you sure thats not just a natural hairline? min is huge as fuck but im not balding

fuarkkkk man thats insane, you have given me hope, im 180cm barefoot to witch is like average height

i can't belive they do the height based of them in footy boots, and i find it crazy that he looksmaxes
Oh yeah 100%, I can almost guarantee he’s been on this site or lookism.
180cm barefoot is decent, you’d be around his height.
just do what he does; wear super thick shoes.
inject MT2 too bro, I restarted for this year today and am already like 5 shades darker. As you’d know, in Australia a tan is like possessing the fucking rinnegan

• +1
Oh yeah 100%, I can almost guarantee he’s been on this site or lookism.
180cm barefoot is decent, you’d be around his height.
just do what he does; wear super thick shoes.
inject MT2 too bro, I restarted for this year today and am already like 5 shades darker. As you’d know, in Australia a tan is like possessing the fucking rinnegan
yeah a tan is a huge fucking halo in australia, and could ascend a normie ngl

its crazy that you use to be drafted for the footy but here you are on looksmax, this site attracts so many different people, what is mt2? is it bad for your collegan and how does it work? would it work in spring or just in summer like how long do you have to tan?

his body helps him his face isn’t that good aside from light blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 10615
@wanttobeattractive would the user posted on this thread get more attention than Bailey if they had same social status?

• +1
@wanttobeattractive would the user posted on this thread get more attention than Bailey if they had same social status?
i can't see the pic

if you mean bailey smith posted his pics here people would probably call him chad and tell him to leave, he would probably be the new mogger and push saulldon and ammnesia to the side lmao

i can't see the pic

if you mean bailey smith posted his pics here people would probably call him chad and tell him to leave, he would probably be the new mogger and push saulldon and ammnesia to the side lmao
that dude i posted above is up there imo, he has a masc lower third with a feminine upper, which is ideal for all age attractions tbh

• +1
high tier normie at best

yeah a tan is a huge fucking halo in australia, and could ascend a normie ngl

its crazy that you use to be drafted for the footy but here you are on looksmax, this site attracts so many different people, what is mt2? is it bad for your collegan and how does it work? would it work in spring or just in summer like how long do you have to tan?
I didn’t get drafted haha, I had zero chance I just played at a higher level and was skilful as a younger player, I was an inside player and smaller guy - so a very in demand spot - I now play as an outside player but as a bigger option, I almost won the league best and fairest whilst only playing 7 games this year (can’t say too much without doxxing myself jfl).
you’d be surprised, idk of many are on this site, however the advice has actually become quite wide spread - at least 8 players did MT2 at my last club and were all open about it.
Yeah MT2 doesn’t directly effect collagen, however more sun = more damage (not in my opinion/research though - sunscreen is the real problem) I just tan 15 mins after injecting and just use coconut oil (SPF 5) or olive oil (SPF 8) as protection (and avoid PUFA as the oxidation is detrimental to so many aspects of your body and health including damaging the skin)
If you want more info check out this guide;

• +1
I didn’t get drafted haha, I had zero chance I just played at a higher level and was skilful as a younger player, I was an inside player and smaller guy - so a very in demand spot - I now play as an outside player but as a bigger option, I almost won the league best and fairest whilst only playing 7 games this year (can’t say too much without doxxing myself jfl).
you’d be surprised, idk of many are on this site, however the advice has actually become quite wide spread - at least 8 players did MT2 at my last club and were all open about it.
Yeah MT2 doesn’t directly effect collagen, however more sun = more damage (not in my opinion/research though - sunscreen is the real problem) I just tan 15 mins after injecting and just use coconut oil (SPF 5) or olive oil (SPF 8) as protection (and avoid PUFA as the oxidation is detrimental to so many aspects of your body and health including damaging the skin)
If you want more info check out this guide;

his body helps him his face isn’t that good aside from light blue eyes
Agreed - thick neck also helps heaps plus insane under eye area

Textbook HS jock chad

Hate chads with kind eye areas, can't even stay mad at 'em. At least the ones with dark triad eye areas you can cope by fantasizing about putting them in a wood chipper but he just seems like a nice lad. Like damn I guess he's just gonna get all the pussy, shucks, what a sweet guy though.

• JFL