• JFL
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs and Acne Victim
MTF dont need upper body.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
MTF dont need upper body.

Cope.

Chest hypertrophy creates the appearance of bigger boobs. Example : Andrew Tate.

1665887652863-png.1911009

If you train chest, you better train back for posture and muscular balance. If you train chest and back, you better train arms because arms are used in pushing (chest) and pulling (back) exercises. If you train arms, you better train shoulders as well. Fuck, just train everything.

This hurts my eyes bro, unreadable shit ngl.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@Arborist gymmaxers GTFIH

Is this a troll post? Side raises once a week for 3 sets? Lateral deltoids are extremely important

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, igbekele007, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Is this a troll post? Side raises once a week for 3 sets? Lateral deltoids are extremely important

I’m MtFing. Look at the leg training frequency in the routine. And see the hip abduction machine. Clearly, this is a gender-neutral workout plan not for men’s maxxing.

bro wtf is this bingo sheet im reading. No need for so much autism

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: igbekele007 and thecel
Shit routine 6x a week is ideal and dont stay natty

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: igbekele007 and thecel
Shit routine 6x a week is ideal and dont stay natty

Ideal is impractical for motivationcels. I can’t stick to 6x-a-week routines. My previous program is 6x/week and I changed programs because it required willpower that I didn’t have.

Just learn a bunch of exercises and decide what you wanna do on each day. I don't recommend doing the same shit every day, its kinda boring

• +1
Ideal is impractical for motivationcels. I can’t stick to 6x-a-week routines. My previous program is 6x/week and I changed programs because it required willpower that I didn’t have.
R u gonna stay natty or not ? Take 500mg of Test a week and you will have a good physique my g

• +1
Just learn a bunch of exercises and decide what you wanna do on each day. I don't recommend doing the same shit every day, its kinda boring

Sometimes I substitute accessory exercises (e.g. standing EZ-bar curl instead of incline bench dumbbell curl) if I’m bored or if the equipment I want is being used.

• +1
Reactions: gymcel_retard
R u gonna stay natty or not ? Take 500mg of Test a week and you will have a good physique my g

Not gonna take T bro do you even read?

I’m MtFing. Look at the leg training frequency in the routine. And see the hip abduction machine. Clearly, this is a gender-neutral workout plan not for men’s maxxing.

yea nice
Sometimes I substitute accessory exercises (e.g. standing EZ-bar curl instead of incline bench dumbbell curl) if I’m bored or if the equipment I want is being used.
yea nice, and thats when u feel a better pump. When u change it up it always feels better

• +1
Cope.

Chest hypertrophy creates the appearance of bigger boobs. Example : Andrew Tate.

1665887652863-png.1911009

If you train chest, you better train back for posture and muscular balance. If you train chest and back, you better train arms because arms are used in pushing (chest) and pulling (back) exercises. If you train arms, you better train shoulders as well. Fuck, just train everything.

where are the 10 sets of ohp?

• JFL
Is 4 weekly sets of OHP good?
shoulders respond similarly to forearms and calves, i.e high volume rather than more weight.

• +1
just grease the groove weighted pull ups

and do bench press at gym + lateral raise

it’s enough

• JFL
Why the fuck are you MtFing

• +1
Why the fuck are you MtFing

• I need to transition to be happy and to not rope. Gender dysphoria is crippling.
  • Females play life on tutorial mode.
  • Modern libcuck soyciety gives LGBT people unfair advantages. u trans u win.
@femcelthot

shoulders respond similarly to forearms and calves, i.e high volume rather than more weight.

but OHP is a strength cope ego lift, and real looksmax shoulder hypertrophy is obtained via lateral raising.

I do OHP because (1) I like it and (2) I want to strength-train the anterior delts to assist in the bench press, which for me is just a strength cope ego lift for numbers.

I OHP, flat bench, low-bar squat, and deadlift high weight low-to-mid reps because the numbers are the whole point.

but OHP is a strength cope ego lift, and real looksmax shoulder hypertrophy is obtained via lateral raising.
I grew my shoulders exclusively with overhead press and only use lu raises for shoulder health.

• Woah
I grew my shoulders exclusively with overhead press and only use lu raises for shoulder health.

Did OHP grow your side delts way less than it grew your front delts?

Did OHP grow your side delts way less than it grew your front delts?
no, way more actually, my side delts are insanely overdeveloped hence why my shoulders look so full.

20230317 111750

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and thecel
Last edited:
Do you do wide-grip OHP? Behind-the-neck press? Klokov Press?
abnormally wide grip, it hits the roof if I use narrow grip, and my range of motion isn't that great because my forearms are so long it doesn't allow me to bring it down to the clavicle.

• Woah
@zharupodrugu @5.5psl

Elab pls. Why’s the routine bad?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
@zharupodrugu @5.5psl

Elab pls. Why’s the routine bad?
too many fancy movements. Gigabrained overcomplicated shit. I would stick to basic v taper focused program. Just simple 4-5 day split Push Pull (legs included) x2 and Arm day if necessary.
I see no reason to do abs unless ur mid section is shit tier.

• Hmm...
too many fancy movements. Gigabrained overcomplicated shit. I would stick to basic v taper focused program. Just simple 4-5 day split Push Pull (legs included) x2 and Arm day if necessary.

This program is what you described. Except it has more legs because I’m MtFing.

I see no reason to do abs unless ur mid section is shit tier.

I have 1 ab exercise in the whole program. Wouldn’t most people say that’s way too little ab volume? And my midsection does look like shit.