D

Deleted member 16782

Bronze

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BearBoy
downward grown chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Irl 8/10

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 3946
Chadlite or very very solid HTN.

For sure mogging most guys.

You look Dutch as hell, by the way

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
Haha vad i hela helvete, du är fortfarande kvar på detta skit forum, kom ihåg dig från den där discord gruppen

Det här forumet är en förbannelse ngl, omöjligt att lämna för man kommer alltid tillbaka :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted
4 psl and very autistic looking. U look normie and boring no reason someone should seek u out over the next guy + ur swedish where all the hot chads are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14793, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
4 psl and very autistic looking. U look normie and boring no reason someone should seek u out over the next guy + ur swedish where all the hot chads are
Thats why i said to rate those pictures, it’s hard to judge someones whole appereance based on a few car selfies. I look more boring in those pictures because of the lightning, no tan, dehydrated skin texture, lack of glow because of post accutane effects.

i have not seen the sun for over 8 months, i don’t have a tan, i don’t workout atm, i only eat shitty food. I’m not looksmaxxed at all atm, i am at my worst state looks wise

These are better pictures

Thats why i said to rate those pictures, it’s hard to judge someones whole appereance based on a few car selfies. I look more boring in those pictures because of the lightning, no tan, dehydrated skin texture, lack of glow because of post accutane effects.

i have not seen the sun for over 8 months, i don’t have a tan, i don’t workout atm, i only eat shitty food. I’m not looksmaxxed at all atm, i am at my worst state looks wise

These are better pictures

no these are ultra autistic and u look unwashed and greasy, horseface :D

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Chadlite or very very solid HTN.

For sure mogging most guys.

You look Dutch as hell, by the way
Yeah i would put myself at HTN in my current state, with potential of higher with gymmaxxed physique, better skin, tan,

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
easy chadlite everyone is coping

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Birdcell
no these are ultra autistic and u look unwashed and greasy, horseface :D
Ur comments provide no feedback in which i can use , pointless really so its really easy to tell that you are a very insecure person, Which is why u should not be on the forum. take my advice, leave the forum and don’t look back because you will most likely be happier.

Ur comments provide no feedback in which i can use , pointless really so its really easy to tell that you are a very insecure person, Which is why u should not be on the forum. take my advice, leave the forum and don’t look back because you will most likely be happier.
dnrd :soy:

easy chadlite everyone is coping
Htn i would say at my current state and looks, potential of higher with basic looksmax, physique, skin, tan, age

5.25 psl

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Your best feature is your eye area,. You look very good bro , like 5.5 PSL :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Htn i would say at my current state and looks, potential of higher with basic looksmax, physique, skin, tan, age
u have good pheno, eye area, and hair, tbh ur closer to chadlite than you are to htn. 5.25-5.5 is ur rating

Pretty good looking. Psl I’d say around 5 psl maybe slightly more, but you could improve a lot by getting a tan, finding a way go get pinker lips and dyeing eyebrows darker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782

Bahahahaha get mogged nigga

I get mogged by every high t guy alive
If you are over age 21 - 23 and still low T then inject T and stop bitching, grow a beard

I get mogged by every high t guy alive
What a fucking cope , you mogg like there's no tomorrow , you'd make me so invisible IRL , that I'd rope afterwards , and no I'm not gaslighting you rn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
If you are over age 21 - 23 and still low T then inject T and stop bitching, grow a beard
I’m 19, i got 500ng/dl levels, and that is with complete shitty life style. Gonna gymmax for a while to see whether i should start injecting or not

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
What a fucking cope , you mogg like there's no tomorrow , you'd make me so invisible IRL , that I'd rope afterwards , and no I'm not gaslighting you rn
You mog him retard stop trying to make him feel good this isnt reddit:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
I have seen your pictures man, you look good when ur not bloated. The only thing i got going for me is my face, i need a solid physique, masculinity to gain advantage with my face.

I have seen your pictures man, you look good when ur not bloated. The only thing i got going for me is my face, i need a solid physique, masculinity to gain advantage with my face.
Two chads mirin each other. Heartwarming to say the least

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Birdcell
Yes you're right about the physique , if you want fast gains, then only Test , but you could get some decent muscles naturaly in 1-1.5 years with 500ng/dl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16782
Two chads mirin each other. Heartwarming to say the least
>Chad

>
Screenshot 20220214 014125

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ROTTING
Also some random vids in motion

• +1
Chadlite , leave this shithole and enjoy life

• +1
High t mogger

Would shit my pants if i saw you staring at me like that irl ngl
Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

Nah but for reals, those rating sites are not accurate at all. No one can rate what you truly look like based on a selfie, it’s just inaccurate. It does not show how you truly look like, it’s all about how you look IRL & in motion

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Birdcell
High t mogger

Would shit my pants if i saw you staring at me like that irl ngl
Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

Nah but for reals, those rating sites are not accurate at all. No one can rate what you truly look like based on a selfie, it’s just inaccurate. It does not show how you truly look like, it’s all about how you look IRL & in motion
You're very right in your last sentence
And please don't fall for the bonesmashing meme , already saw someone talking about this in thread here

Attachments

• 2718900_sculpture.png
    2718900_sculpture.png
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16782
People here are going to say ur ugly because of downward growth, no way to escape that truth, but u still look good, you have good features and harmony

Also some random vids in motion

wtf why does your coloring change so much
in the OP you were blonde with lighter eyes
here you have darker coloring

People here are going to say ur ugly because of downward growth, no way to escape that truth, but u still look good, you have good features and harmony
Yeah i had ALOT of downward growth during puberty due to shitty posture and life style. But since improving my posture, working out, it has gotten much better, hopefully my gonial angle will improve more over the years.

• Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You're very right in your last sentence
And please don't fall for the bonesmashing meme , already saw someone talking about this in thread here
Frustrated Head GIF

My daily routine ngl

- effects after bonesmashing
hulk smash GIF
the avengers hulk GIF

• JFL
I can tell by ur manerism u are raised by a single mother. :lul:

Ur face is fine obviously but ur brain is not

you keep your mouth slightly open becaus it makes your chin appear taller etc

i also do this so i cant blame you it does work maybe? (irl)