Rate these pics of me

EdwardCullenmaxxed

you keep your mouth slightly open becaus it makes your chin appear taller etc

i also do this so i cant blame you it does work maybe? (irl)
Yeah indeed, pretty much a habit now.
My jaw looks better when mouth is slightly open compared to teeth together

the real question is if it works irl 🥷🥷🥷

Are you mentally retarded? Do you have autism?

you look chadlite yet you are browsing this delusional aspie shithole

Are you mentally retarded? Do you have autism?

you look chadlite yet you are browsing this delusional aspie shithole
not autistic, just a loner tbh, i go to school and then come back home, thats my life basically

not autistic, just a loner tbh, i go to school and then come back home, thats my life basically
You look like a top slayer tbh dont people throw themselves at you?

this proves both personality and looks matter.

You look like a top slayer tbh dont people throw themselves at you?

this proves both personality and looks matter.

Not a top slayer at all, yeah my face is decent but everything else i lack masculinity hard. In order for me to slay, i need a good gymmaxxed physique, good tan/healthy skin complexion.

I'm a skinny fat mess atm at 135-140lbs 5'11. Was 155lbs 22% before when i worked out and i looked even more shitty back then.
No girl will get wet and throw themselves at me by seeing my twinkish frame irl no matter how good my face is. I look like a joke to others because i lack the masculinity thats needed.

Gonna start working out again, cardiomaxxing, lean bulk in hope that i will ascend.

• So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan
Not a top slayer at all, yeah my face is decent but everything else i lack masculinity hard. In order for me to slay, i need a good gymmaxxed physique, good tan/healthy skin complexion.

I'm a skinny fat mess atm at 135-140lbs 5'11. Was 155lbs 22% before when i worked out and i looked even more shitty back then.
No girl will get wet and throw themselves at me by seeing my twinkish frame irl no matter how good my face is. I look like a joke to others because i lack the masculinity thats needed.

Gonna start working out again, cardiomaxxing, lean bulk in hope that i will ascend.
Lol you are so stupid man im feeling bad for you

Just take 3 normal pics of your face and slay on tinder, you mog almost all guys.

Lol you are so stupid man im feeling bad for you

Just take 3 normal pics of your face and slay on tinder, you mog almost all guys.
This is why i am not a slayer at all, I need to gymmax asap, especially focus around the neck area. Everything is not all about the face.

This is why i am not a slayer at all, I need to gymmax asap, especially focus around the neck area. Everything is not all about the face.

Yea your frame brings you down IRL , but just fraud by wearing hoodies and sweaters while gymmaxxing.

And on tinder, girls dont need to know you have a child frame... Just show your face in some nice pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
Yea your frame brings you down IRL , but just fraud by wearing hoodies and sweaters while gymmaxxing.

And on tinder, girls dont need to know you have a child frame... Just show your face in some nice pics.
Was actually considering injecting testosterone in order to ascend, but there is a risk that it could fuck my face up so i don't know if the trade off is worth it, potentially getting hair loss, worser skin, water retention, etc for a better physique.

Well i will hope that i will be able to achieve a good decent body by working out naturally over time while cardio maxxing, abs training etc. It's my only hope atm, otherwise roids.

this was me during my bloatmaxxed ogre period, 70kg/155lbs at 22-23% bf. I only did 5x5 programs like icf 5x5. Bench was at 80kg, deadlift 140kg, squats 115kg.

Strong chadlite, my dude

Why are you even here? Barging 😂

It's the normal jaw/mouth posture anyway, teeth touching together is unnatural.