Rate these thug pakis

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Context:- I was on tiktok and these guys were posted and some south Asian girls were literally simping for the guys in the pics. The 2nd guy especially was simped for, comments like “he’s so fine” and “drop his snap pleaseee” were posted

643CBD70 C565 4885 BAB3 0492E7C0DA2A
45C294DB C49A 424C 89E4 56B702D1AB37
954C230A 2046 4FD7 A80F 277DFF8E3EF8

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Bonez, Introvertednarc and 16 others
im confused

they're all 4 - 4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Bonez, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
how do dese niggas manage to rob anyone? they look weak af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Lygodactylus, Kmscurry and 12 others
im confused

they're all 4 - 4.5 PSL
I find them repulsive to look at it because they are thugmaxxed, I don't understand how girls like this

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 9779, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
3646DF1F CD5B 48DA 9CBD 455F26C1BF89

Based neckbeard bloatmaxxer. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17344, rand anon and 5 others
Can smell the Birmingham in them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 9779, SendMePicsToRate and 6 others
All look like sewer rats :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Ethniframementalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 9779, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
"They all look Zayn Malik? :ROFLMAO: - @justinzayn

Just be lean proven by 2nd pic

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Moggedbyevery1 and FailedNormieManlet
Just be lean proven by 2nd pic
They look subhuman but this is what I meant when I said "thugmaxxed pakis literally fuck" I srs don't understand how south asian girls find these niggas attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadethnic101, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
They look subhuman but this is what I meant when I said "thugmaxxed pakis literally fuck" I srs don't understand how south asian girls find these niggas attractive
It’s the blackpill brainwashing, you can’t comprehend why girls like them as they aren’t white chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, GetShrekt, FrameMogger and 7 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 18261 and FailedNormieManlet
We don’t know his height? He looks lean in the face which in itself is appealing.
He looks tall and him being skinny makes him look taller than his actual height. He looks 5'10 but dumb foid brain think he's 6'0 cause he's lanky looking

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
It’s the blackpill brainwashing, you can’t comprehend why girls like them as they aren’t white chads.
I doubt it, I've always found thugs to be truly disgusting. If they were dressed less chavvy, I could probably understand. But they just look so brutish and low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Danish_Retard
Welcome to Sparkhill/Tooting/Rusholme/ Bradford.

All are 3/10 SMV except to 15yr old white girls from broken, abusive homes with meth addictions

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, angloidcel, GetShrekt and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, rand anon, Kmscurry and 2 others
Welcome to Sparkhill/Tooting/Rusholme/ Bradford.

All are 3/10 SMV except to 15yr old white girls from broken, abusive homes with meth addictions
caging hard at this, these guys are LOVED by fucking other south asians - the ones who ONLY date pakis and are super cliquey love them JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Context:- I was on tiktok and these guys were posted and some south Asian girls were literally simping for the guys in the pics. The 2nd guy especially was simped for, comments like “he’s so fine” and “drop his snap pleaseee” were posted

View attachment 1618214View attachment 1618216View attachment 1618217
standard paki roadmen lmao the third one with the perm and hairband to fraud arab too- paki girlslike this look a,lot lmao

pakis are obssessed with being arab, my friends paki ex who was a paki stacy/staceylite thought i was arab, but they deem arabs above them and are intimidated by arabs coz pakis feel they mog them hard (more culturally, home of islam conditioning i think)

but bro these are literally the types of guys we talk about hating jfl

paki girls live in a bubble bro those girls are clearlyfrom a very densely populated south asian community, where being a thug and drug dealer look is deemed attractive, regardless of body fat eith these guys are all bloated as fuck. they just have the same look, road man style and beard.

ive said before many girls are into a certain type of guys, eg clubbing girls love men that resmeble a love island contensant (muscles, tats etc)

paki girls favour this look, except i know those same paki girls wouldn;t simp over me online haha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Johanjohan, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
how do dese niggas manage to rob anyone? they look weak af
have many cousins and elders who do bad things, they know theyre protected, ethnics all stick together

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
If you want high appeal from ethnic girls all you need is:

- a good beard
- fade
- not to be a fat shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Jason Voorhees
standard paki roadmen lmao the third one with the perm and hairband to fraud arab too- paki girlslike this look a,lot lmao

pakis are obssessed with being arab, my friends paki ex who was a paki stacy/staceylite thought i was arab, but they deem arabs above them and are intimidated by arabs coz pakis feel they mog them hard (more culturally, home of islam conditioning i think)

but bro these are literally the types of guys we talk about hating jfl

paki girls live in a bubble bro those girls are clearlyfrom a very densely populated south asian community, where being a thug and drug dealer look is deemed attractive, regardless of body fat eith these guys are all bloated as fuck. they just have the same look, road man style and beard.

ive said before many girls are into a certain type of guys, eg clubbing girls love men that resmeble a love island contensant (muscles, tats etc)

paki girls favour this look, except i know those same paki girls wouldn;t simp over me online haha
This is the most legit thing ever jfl. Pakis suck the dick of arabs hard due to islam lmao. They think whatever an arab says is true because "MUH ISLAM ORIGIN SITE!" fucking hell lmao I agree with everything you say here. These niggas literally do well in bradford and other highly densely populated south asian areas - THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING SOUTH ASIAN SMV FFS.

Some of the girls like me, but most of them simp over those thug maxxers jfl. Pakistani girls esp love them. I only do well with Indian girls and some black girls, bengali girls don't really simp over me.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN LIKE THIS LOOK FFS. I don't understand south asians sometimes ffs, these niggers will say they love islam, but smoke weed and deal fucking drugs. The paki girls will say they love islam and then marry these thugs. HOW THE FUCK DO THEY NOT SEE WHAT IS WRONG HERE. JFL I have tried explaining this to a paki before, but these fuckers just say "BRO ALLAH FORGIVES ALL SINS!". JFL, this is what I mean. NONE OF THESE GUYS BELIEVE IN ISLAM, IT'S LITERALLY JUST CONDITIONING BUT THEY ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO BE SELF AWARE

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

- a good beard
- fade
- not to be a fat shit
That's easier said than done

Most ethnics have death tier Mumbai pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
This is the most legit thing ever jfl. Pakis suck the dick of arabs hard due to islam lmao. They think whatever an arab says is true because "MUH ISLAM ORIGIN SITE!" fucking hell lmao I agree with everything you say here. These niggas literally do well in bradford and other highly densely populated south asian areas - THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING SOUTH ASIAN SMV FFS.

Some of the girls like me, but most of them simp over those thug maxxers jfl. Pakistani girls esp love them. I only do well with Indian girls and some black girls, bengali girls don't really simp over me.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY EVEN LIKE THIS LOOK FFS. I don't understand south asians sometimes ffs, these niggers will say they love islam, but smoke weed and deal fucking drugs. The paki girls will say they love islam and then marry these thugs. HOW THE FUCK DO THEY NOT SEE WHAT IS WRONG HERE. JFL I have tried explaining this to a paki before, but these fuckers just say "BRO ALLAH FORGIVES ALL SINS!". JFL, this is what I mean. NONE OF THESE GUYS BELIEVE IN ISLAM, IT'S LITERALLY JUST CONDITIONING BUT THEY ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO BE SELF AWARE
yeah its a real inferiority complex for pakis and other south asians, being called arab when a south asian is literally the ultimate compliment for them JFL- eg @Chinacurry esp when younger wouldve been deemed a catch due to looking arab lol

absolutely when people think paki they think these guys from places like bradford FFS, boy racers playing loud music and being cringe as fuck, its hard to reciever this smv need a generational shift which will not happen. as we've said we need just be the opposite which we are naturally tbh

yeah if you went full thugmaxx you'd get way more attracted to you but theres no point if it'll be a fake persona, you wouldnt do that knowing you on here lol your too real for that- yeah paki girls are obssessed with this look, its like the bonnie and clyde fantasy, thug bf deals drugs makes big money, shes his rock who'll stand by him JFL

yeah its all lip service this Islam preach and love for it, truth is all they want is money to stunt and fashion brands to show off, botht eh guys and the girls. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM its all fake they are doing the opposite of the religion and they know it, then they'll post some shit like deen over dunya in their insta story JFL while driving their drug money range rover haha caging
you hit the nail bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17344, phudaaaa and FailedNormieManlet
yeah its a real inferiority complex for pakis and other south asians, being called arab when a south asian is literally the ultimate compliment for them JFL- eg @Chinacurry esp when younger wouldve been deemed a catch due to looking arab lol

absolutely when people think paki they think these guys from places like bradford FFS, boy racers playing loud music and being cringe as fuck, its hard to reciever this smv need a generational shift which will not happen. as we've said we need just be the opposite which we are naturally tbh

yeah if you went full thugmaxx you'd get way more attracted to you but theres no point if it'll be a fake persona, you wouldnt do that knowing you on here lol your too real for that- yeah paki girls are obssessed with this look, its like the bonnie and clyde fantasy, thug bf deals drugs makes big money, shes his rock who'll stand by him JFL

yeah its all lip service this Islam preach and love for it, truth is all they want is money to stunt and fashion brands to show off, botht eh guys and the girls. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM its all fake they are doing the opposite of the religion and they know it, then they'll post some shit like deen over dunya in their insta story JFL while driving their drug money range rover haha caging
you hit the nail bro
Yeah it's legit, I was in high demand from Pak girls, but not Indian girls, basically cos I didn't look curry, but looked emirati.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
have many cousins and elders who do bad things, they know theyre protected, ethnics all stick together
Yeah exactly, basically these migrants are a joke to UK, other commonwealth migrants, like Honkies, Indians, Sri Lankans, Malaysians, hell even Bangladeshis over last 10 years are massively socially mobile, Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans are slowly dominating dentistry for example.

These paks from the plains and mirpuros are opposite, just ghetto dwelling family of thugs a d small time criminals, no regard for law of the land, but say anything bad about them and Dianne abbot and Sadiq Khan will cut your balls off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: phudaaaa, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah it's legit, I was in high demand from Pak girls, but not Indian girls, basically cos I didn't look curry, but looked emirati.
makes total sense too how @FailedNormieManlet says more indian and bengali girls find him more attractive than pakis, also due to his pretty boy looks. paki girls like masc look more for sure

and my theory for light skin blacks liking me is i have curly hair, which is familiarity to themselves which gives a bit of comfort, but my facial structure is different to a black, which provides a bit more of an exotic look that's a bit different to them. this combined with similar skin tone to some of them and the hair they seem to like it. and low trust look too.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Paki roadmen are the most confident people I've ever met. They'll be legit 2-3PSL and think they're super handsome, big man etc. I guess ignorance is bliss in little ethnic enclaves but these people can never integrate into British society or high class areas. It's so over if you have to spend the entirety of your life in areas like Bradford rochdale Oldham and so forth bc you'll never be let it into British society bc of how you speak and look. Predeterminism at its finest.

• +1
I love rating threads that turn into polticial and racial debates. @Chinacurry can u name a few more paki infested neighborhoods bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 9779 and FailedNormieManlet

you hit the nail bro
100% I have stupid shit thug cousins like this. THEY PISS ME OFF TO NO END. Remember that cousin I said who married a 27 year old divorcee? He is basically a thug paki-lite, he dresses like a thug but doesn't deal drugs or anything, but him and his boys are all those stupid paki racers. His younger brother is my age and I tried bringing him out of that stupid thug paki lifestyle and he somewhat listened to me, but he still does stupid thug paki shit. For example at the wedding this nigga wore a big versace belt, like during formal occasions you should aim to wear subtle designer, not shit that screams "I AM WEARING DESIGNER".

True about the pakis thinking arab is good, jfl. Pakistani girls dislike me and don't find me attractive at all jfl.

Muh deen over dunya shit too, jfl. THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT RELIGION. This is why I do NOT fuck with bengali and paki community that much because of low class fucks like that tbh, they put this fake islamic persona for no reason. Many of them will say shit like "the koran is beautiful" but they have only ever read it in arabic - a language they do not fucking understand.

I didn't know about the bonnie and clyde thing, but it makes me cringe thinking these women think they're 5'8, 110lb stick thin paki bf is any serious threat to anyone outside of their shithole community.

Makes sense, Indian girls love me and treat me much better than pakistani girls.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, phudaaaa and Chadethnic101

- a good beard
- fade
- not to be a fat shit
The high quality ethnic girls prefer white guys with prettyboy hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18261
Paki roadmen are the most confident people I've ever met. They'll be legit 2-3PSL and think they're super handsome, big man etc. I guess ignorance is bliss in little ethnic enclaves but these people can never integrate into British society or high class areas. It's so over if you have to spend the entirety of your life in areas like Bradford rochdale Oldham and so forth bc you'll never be let it into British society bc of how you speak and look. Predeterminism at its finest.
Yep those areas I mentioned, tooting, Sparkhill, Rusholme are where the paki roadmen at least have some self awareness, once u get to those destroyed industrial villages like Oldham, rotherham, Keighley, u basically get to 70 IQ Pak roadmen where entire generations of families live on benefit, and they're just rape gangs, and yeah those guys are SUPER confident, even though those people aren't the high caste background paks, they're the dalit and shudras, and are 2/10s.

Interestingly, u get th se framelet Pak thugs on their own, and put them in front of a real Jatt, Punjabi, ksatriya, or even robust white guy, and they shut the fuck up quicker than a monk caught in a whorehouse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Introvertednarc, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Only trashy ethnic girls from the slums of birmingham like the low class look in OP

High quality ethnic girls try to distance themselvrs from other ethnics, thats why they want a white guy

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Actually I remember when I was in Hong Kong, where the foids are ravist as fuck, and low value, ugly, 2/10 paks and Indians were giga confident, hitting on 6/10 SEA foids and going to expensive nightub areas and groping Cathay Pacific air hostesses, low inhib as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Jason Voorhees, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Yep those areas I mentioned, tooting, Sparkhill, Rusholme are where the paki roadmen at least have some self awareness, once u get to those destroyed industrial villages like Oldham, rotherham, Keighley, u basically get to 70 IQ Pak roadmen where entire generations of families live on benefit, and they're just rape gangs, and yeah those guys are SUPER confident, even though those people aren't the high caste background paks, they're the dalit and shudras, and are 2/10s.

Interestingly, u get th se framelet Pak thugs on their own, and put them in front of a real Jatt, Punjabi, ksatriya, or even robust white guy, and they shut the fuck up quicker than a monk caught in a whorehouse.
CAGING HARD LMAO! JFL! I have only been to sparkhill and those pakis made me want to shoot my self just speaking to them, but they are somewhat nice/okay to speak to. But JFL they are low IQ, when speaking to them it feels like I am speaking to an actual child at times. But the fact there is worse JFL!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW FUCKED DO YOU HAVE TO BE LMAO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and phudaaaa
Actually I remember when I was in Hong Kong, where the foids are ravist as fuck, and low value, ugly, 2/10 paks and Indians were giga confident, hitting on 6/10 SEA foids and going to expensive nightub areas and groping Cathay Pacific air hostesses, low inhib as fuck
Indian girls are so fkin hot when they live in the west with western clothes/makeup

UK/canada is a goldmine for hot indian girls and its so easy as a white guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
I love rating threads that turn into polticial and racial debates. @Chinacurry can u name a few more paki infested neighborhoods bro
Any post industrial mill town in Yorkshire or Lancashire. If there's no jobs, there will be paks.

To a lesser extent same for Black country, but these are more low caste Indians, who don't cause trouble, theyre just a bit loud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, FailedNormieManlet and Jason Voorhees
100% I have stupid shit thug cousins like this. THEY PISS ME OFF TO NO END. Remember that cousin I said who married a 27 year old divorcee? He is basically a thug paki-lite, he dresses like a thug but doesn't deal drugs or anything, but him and his boys are all those stupid paki racers. His younger brother is my age and I tried bringing him out of that stupid thug paki lifestyle and he somewhat listened to me, but he still does stupid thug paki shit. For example at the wedding this nigga wore a big versace belt, like during formal occasions you should aim to wear subtle designer, not shit that screams "I AM WEARING DESIGNER".

True about the pakis thinking arab is good, jfl. Pakistani girls dislike me and don't find me attractive at all jfl.

Muh deen over dunya shit too, jfl. THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT RELIGION. This is why I do NOT fuck with bengali and paki community that much because of low class fucks like that tbh, they put this fake islamic persona for no reason. Many of them will say shit like "the koran is beautiful" but they have only ever read it in arabic - a language they do not fucking understand.

I didn't know about the bonnie and clyde thing, but it makes me cringe thinking these women think they're 5'8, 110lb stick thin paki bf is any serious threat to anyone outside of their shithole community.

Makes sense, Indian girls love me and treat me much better than pakistani girls.
yeah the obvious designer clothing is so cringe man. I knwo a gu who had a belt with his name on the buckle hahahah i couldnt cope man fuck i died seeing that JFL if he doesnt wanna listen then fuck him ro- yeh loads of currys dress roadman but dont deal drugs and shit, its a shit look

ABSOLUTELY dont even understand one word of arabic hahah oh its so beautiful bhai hahahaha mashallah got this range with my drug money jfl

yeah theyre the equivalent of rednecks bro literally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and FailedNormieManlet
Only trashy ethnic girls from the slums of birmingham like the low class look in OP

High quality ethnic girls try to distance themselvrs from other ethnics, thats why they want a white guy
Disagree. The "look" that the guys in OP have is ideal. They just don't have the pheno and psl to support it. Look up moggy's tinder experiments.

I don't get where the confidence comes from. I used to live in one of the places you mentioned and there were so many guys like this. Many of them were very religious, antivaxx and isolated from society. They also had no education. It was grim. Dealing drugs and driving BMWs.

CAGING HARD LMAO! JFL! I have only been to sparkhill and those pakis made me want to shoot my self just speaking to them, but they are somewhat nice/okay to speak to. But JFL they are low IQ, when speaking to them it feels like I am speaking to an actual child at times. But the fact there is worse JFL!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW FUCKED DO YOU HAVE TO BE LMAO.
Yeah funny thing is, there's also a lot of decent paks, high caste, good genes Indians in these areas, and they used to be the majority, but the feral paks breed 10 kids per woman, to get the welfare, and when they bring the wife over from Pak, she then brings all her brothers and parents over, so now they a minority.

You'll never see them near the streets though, they normally about their hustle, and chill in the nicer white areas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, FailedNormieManlet and phudaaaa
Disagree. The "look" that the guys in OP have is ideal. They just don't have the pheno and psl to support it. Look up moggy's tinder experiments.
Yes they will only get low class foids from the ghetto and a few mentally ill white girls.

High class western attire >>> ghetto clothes

• +1
Reactions: phudaaaa and Jason Voorhees
I don't get where the confidence comes from. I used to live in one of the places you mentioned and there were so many guys like this. Many of them were very religious, antivaxx and isolated from society. They also had no education. It was grim. Dealing drugs and driving BMWs.
Confidence is from the background, the old country culture that all men are above women, and can have any woman like property, a view even their mums and grandmas push on them.

And the frog in well effect, most of these roadmen paks have never been to real world, they might live in Tooting, or in Sparkhill, but they never been to the actual city, to an actual restaurant, bar, club or shop to see what garbage they really are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, FailedNormieManlet and phudaaaa
yeah the obvious designer clothing is so cringe man. I knwo a gu who had a belt with his name on the buckle hahahah i couldnt cope man fuck i died seeing that JFL if he doesnt wanna listen then fuck him ro- yeh loads of currys dress roadman but dont deal drugs and shit, its a shit look

ABSOLUTELY dont even understand one word of arabic hahah oh its so beautiful bhai hahahaha mashallah got this range with my drug money jfl

yeah theyre the equivalent of rednecks bro literally
JFL belt name on the buckle haha. These pakis will get custom license plates for their car to saying shit like their name or "81g 8055" or some other gay fucking shit. HAHAHA I fucking lost it when I saw the versace belt this guy had on, mf is 21 and has like 0 sense of self awareness. I just don't understand it man. Thing is right, a lot of south asians are like this and it's why I find it hard being friends with some.

JFL the koran thing is the funniest. Since I was 13 I would fucking ask myself how is this thing beautiful, it's literally just noise without meaning to me.

Man I swear it's rare meeting south asians who are fucking aware of this thug behaviour and it's autism. I know one pakistani guy like us and he is redpilled on women and shit and he hates the thug stuff - my best mate at uni too.
Yeah funny thing is, there's also a lot of decent paks, high caste, good genes Indians in these areas, and they used to be the majority, but the feral paks breed 10 kids per woman, to get the welfare, and when they bring the wife over from Pak, she then brings all her brothers and parents over, so now they a minority.

You'll never see them near the streets though, they normally about their hustle, and chill in the nicer white areas
feral pakis man, I swear man I am caging so hard at this shit. This is so legit, my faggot cousins are like this, just 0 sense of self-awareness. I don't understand how they can even be proud of this lifestyle

• JFL