Rate these Tyrones

Mainstream

Mainstream

Looksmax.org = Body dysmorphia + Autism
I'm basically asking you to confirm my ratings - or to suggest better alternatives if you know them.

I am making one of these for each phenotype. Mind the following:
  • Celebrities are preferred as examples, over models who are solely known to Looksmaxxers.
  • Over 70% Black African only, so Meeks and most light skins are not eligible.
  • I don't use PSL definitions of Chad / Chadlite / HTN, but rather my private ones. They're clearly described on the left.
  • Whether someone is more "manly" or more "pretty" is mostly decided by skull width and the aggressiveness of the eye area.
  • The black pretty GOAT is still vacant.

Tagging real niggas @Blackgymmax@Kamui@dimorphism @murdah @Ricky212
View attachment 2698403

Attachments

• 1706124145149.png
    1706124145149.png
    644.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, GetShrekt, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Idris elba is not top 10% imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jamaldickjavontus, RiceCel1234 and 3 others
Where tf is Jamie Foxx

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Where tf is Denzel Washington

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Finally someone appreciating louis allen

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Egyptianmogger
I obviously cannot feature every single example. I'm basically looking for the most exactly fitting and most celebrity one.

Idris elba is not top 10% imo
Perhaps yeah, replacement?
Finally someone appreciating louis allen
He gets flawless rating everywhere he appears. On the forum, few care, because, well, he's black. And not a celebrity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
I obviously cannot feature every single example. I'm basically looking for the most exactly fitting and most celebrity one.

Perhaps yeah, replacement?

He gets flawless rating everywhere he appears. On the forum, few care, because, well, he's black. And not a celebrity.
Jamie foxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Jackie Chiles in The Maestro Seinfeld

Does the Seinfeld lawyer count as black?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
Asap rock isnt chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Idris Elba looks ogre and masc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, anthony111553, murdah and 1 other person
Denzel

Young Denzel mogs

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
George Floyd is a mogger black man

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, TechnoBoss, Mainstream and 1 other person
Idris Elba kinda looks like @exiviz

• JFL
Whenever a nigga doesnt look that black they say is the BEST looking nigga
His only good feature is his teeth, he looks like shit with a mask on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream and Deleted member 27066
I agree with everything here except Idris gets put lower, and MBJ is Top 1% imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and Mainstream
@Mainstream make one for asian mfs like hapa or asian whatever

• +1
  • Hmm...
let me rate these people in prime
Louis Allen gigachad/Chad
Mukasa Kakunge Chadlite
Boderick Hunter Chadlite
Travis Cure htn
Asap Rocky mtn
Idris Elba Htn
Micheal B Jordan Htn
Kane West htn
Will Smith ltn
Jay z Subhuman
Wiz Khalifa mtn
George Floyd subhuman
Other dude subhuman

• Hmm...
Why is Michael b jordan Tyronelite level JFL. What features put him to Tyronelite level. He’s MTN with status halo let’s be realistic here not ugly but high appeal for a Normie it seems.

Also JFL wiz Khalifa is not on the same level as Jay Z. Jay Z is legit a 2 PSL truecel he’s looksmatched with George Floyd and that Somali.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 32485
I agree with everything here except Idris gets put lower, and MBJ is Top 1% imo
He’s 4.5 PSL him and Bryce hall are both high mtns/low HTNs tbh. I see people like him frequently and plenty of people who mog those 2.

Why is Michael b jordan Tyronelite level JFL. What features put him to Tyronelite level. He’s MTN with status halo let’s be realistic here not ugly but high appeal for a Normie it seems.

Also JFL wiz Khalifa is not on the same level as Jay Z. Jay Z is legit a 2 PSL truecel he’s looksmatched with George Floyd and that Somali.
Wiz Khalifa looks like a normal nigga when he's taking regualr pictures tbh.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Micheal B jordan isn't at tyronelire level here, there's a chadlite level so that would be tyronelite and he's 1 level below that

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Micheal B jordan isn't at tyronelire level here, there's a chadlite level so that would be tyronelite and he's 1 level below that
He’s realistically average range. I don’t see any reason he’s above 4.5 PSL tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

M.B. Jordan is top 10% black men, which isn't even High-Tier Normie by PSL standards (he is by my personal definition, but that's beside the point). Read what the graph says.

You're right in that Jay Z is definitely ugly, but he's not that clearly in the bottom 10% of black men. Simply because so many black men are unattractive.

I'll probably replace Wiz Khalifa with someone less attractive, that's where you're right. He's below average, but not that evidently.

@anthony111553
Kinda not bad for an anthonypost, I'll think about it. But there's no world in which A$AP Rocky is about as pretty as the average black man.

@Mainstream make one for asian mfs like hapa or asian whatever
I'm making the graph for East Asians and South Asians as well, but the progress is ultra-slow as I barely know anyone from there. And also, Japanese/Korean pop stars use as much makeup as your average woman, making ranking them difficult.

And there's a graph for mixed people which includes Keanu Reeves, Jeremy Meeks, Neymar, Jason Momoa and Alex Schalb, amongst others.
also Armenians and Italians 🥰
There's one for people with a Southern European/Mediterranean phenotype already. However, it's not limited by nationality and actually even includes people like Kit Harrington who look Mediterranean despite not being one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
He’s realistically average range. I don’t see any reason he’s above 4.5 PSL tbh.
i had him just at Htn, but Mtn seems fair also. For Elba he's proof that normie looks and big frame (bbc energy) and Height is all you need to be a GL black.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
@anthony111553
Kinda not bad for an anthonypost, I'll think about it. But there's no world in which A$AP Rocky is about as pretty as the average black man.
he looks very fat facially tbh...

@Mainstream who do u think looks better simonas pham or alex schlab?

• Hmm...
M.B. Jordan is top 10% black men, which isn't even High-Tier Normie by PSL standards (he is by my personal definition, but that's beside the point). Read what the graph says.
I still don’t really see him being attractive though.
You're right in that Jay Z is definitely ugly, but he's not that clearly in the bottom 10% of black men. Simply because so many black men are unattractive.
No he’s def bottom 10% even for niggers lol. Every single feature in his face is below average.
I'll probably replace Wiz Khalifa with someone less attractive, that's where you're right. He's below average, but not that evidently.
Nah not even below average he’s def Normie level. If he’s below average it’s like very slightly.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Mainstream and Deleted member 19968
Alex Schlab kinda looks special needs tbh
This might be best lookin asian guy no cap, he also has chad tinder results although looks a bit male gaze but not barrett level

Attachments

• 78107D8D-20FA-40D8-BB9A-3D64BDEA46FC.jpeg
    78107D8D-20FA-40D8-BB9A-3D64BDEA46FC.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 0
  • F973C5F7-4CFC-4C0B-AAFD-B12AB3297A70.jpeg
    F973C5F7-4CFC-4C0B-AAFD-B12AB3297A70.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
This might be best lookin asian guy no cap, he also has chad tinder results although looks a bit male gaze but not barrett level
his freckles give him a feminine edge

@Mainstream who do u think looks better simonas pham or alex schlab?
Very close, just on different ends of the manly <-> pretty scalas, at first glance. Never heard about the other guy before. He (I meant Pham) seems IPDcel, but that's his only discernible flaw.
I still don’t really see him being attractive though.
Michael B. Jordan gets insane examples from women and he definitely mogs 9 out of 10 black men in terms of prettiness. You just underestimate how many prettiness-destroying flaws most Blacks have.
he looks very fat facially tbh...
He could go easier on the deep-fried chicken. But there's just no universe in which this is a MTN black man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Ricky212
Very close, just on different ends of the manly <-> pretty scalas, at first glance. Never heard about the other guy before. He seems IPDcel, but that's his only discernible flaw.

Michael B. Jordan gets insane examples from women and he definitely mogs 9 out of 10 black men in terms of prettiness. You just underestimate how many prettiness-destroying flaws most Blacks have.

He could go easier on the deep-fried chicken. But there's just no universe in which this is a MTN black man.
View attachment 2698547
u showed the worst pic possible, legit looks subhuman there

Very close, just on different ends of the manly <-> pretty scalas, at first glance. Never heard about the other guy before. He seems IPDcel, but that's his only discernible flaw.

View attachment 2698547
Alex defo has some low ipd idk what his esr is but looks low, idk abt other guy

Attachments

• 0281D952-3BEF-4B92-AB65-CB7D3A29DFBA.jpeg
    0281D952-3BEF-4B92-AB65-CB7D3A29DFBA.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 0
What features facially does he have that makes him stand out other than status. His jaw is recessed and the rest of his features are average at best

Louis Allen 3 (Is that even a real person?): gigachad, 10/10

Broderick hunter: Chad, 9/10

Mukasa Kagone: High HTN, 8.5/10

Travis cure (mogs mukasa): Chad, 9/10

Asap rocky: High HTN, 8/10

Idris Elba (Is in the wrong spot jfl) Mid MTN, 6/10

Michael B Jordan: High HTN, 7.5/10

Kanye West: Mid MTN, 5/10

Will smith: Mid MTN, 5.5/10 (mogs kanye a bit)

Jay Z: Low LTN, 4/10

Wiz khalifa: Mid LTN, 4.5/10

George floyd: Subhuman, 3/10

Barkhad Abdi: Subhuman, 2/10

• +1
Jfl at calling ASAP rocky MTN, HTN bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Graham
I'm basically asking you to confirm my ratings - or to suggest better alternatives if you know them.

I am making one of these for each phenotype. Mind the following:
  • Celebrities are preferred as examples, over models who are solely known to Looksmaxxers.
  • Over 70% Black African only, so Meeks and most light skins are not eligible.
  • I don't use PSL definitions of Chad / Chadlite / HTN, but rather my private ones. They're clearly described on the left.
  • Whether someone is more "manly" or more "pretty" is mostly decided by skull width and the aggressiveness of the eye area.
  • The black pretty GOAT is still vacant.
View attachment 2698421

Tagging real niggas @Blackgymmax@Kamui@dimorphism @murdah @Ricky212
View attachment 2698403
Will smith is above average. Kanye is below average.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, ElTruecel, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and aesthetic beauty
All of them mog me

Very close, just on different ends of the manly <-> pretty scalas, at first glance. Never heard about the other guy before. He (I meant Pham) seems IPDcel, but that's his only discernible flaw.

View attachment 2698547
He looks flat mtn in this picture.
Psl still applies to blacks too. You just ignore the basic negro failos

• +1