Rate these Tyrones

• +1
Reactions: Chrisssy and Blackgymmax
Ky facially mogs him, no argument

Dukes SMV doesn’t come from his face

Also Duke isn’t 6’5 he’s like 6’1
nigga i'm talking about Jacob Elrodi

Jacob may be htn or whatever yall saying but Ky is no where near chad thats just cope

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and anthony111553
I'm basically asking you to confirm my ratings - or to suggest better alternatives if you know them.

I am making one of these for each phenotype. Mind the following:
  • Celebrities are preferred as examples, over models who are solely known to Looksmaxxers.
  • Over 70% Black African only, so Meeks and most light skins are not eligible.
  • I don't use PSL definitions of Chad / Chadlite / HTN, but rather my private ones. They're clearly described on the left.
  • Whether someone is more "manly" or more "pretty" is mostly decided by skull width and the aggressiveness of the eye area.
  • The black pretty GOAT is still vacant.
View attachment 2698421

Tagging real niggas @Blackgymmax@Kamui@dimorphism @murdah @Ricky212
View attachment 2698403
Use this for the GOAT prettyboy space btw
Screenshot 20240123 014937 Instagram

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, AspiringMogger, Kamui and 2 others
Jacob may be htn or whatever yall saying but Ky is no where near chad thats just cope
Nowhere near Chad is based on nothing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, Blackgymmax, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nowhere near Chad is based on nothing ngl
I could do his harmony score but i dont know black metrics, but its obvious he has some flaws such as cheekbone setness, facial thirds are very off etc he wont score near chad level

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
what does that have to do with anything im the one who ended it lol

I could do his harmony score but i dont know black metrics, but its obvious he has some flaws such as cheekbone setness, facial thirds are very off etc he wont score near chad level
i have midset and my lower third is my longest third wdym

• +1
looks like a 12 year old with a great jaw

It's probably 80%+
a too Tall jaw and medium zygos won't knock you out of chad zone when everything else is ideal

Frame

this is chad smv btw

• JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Kamui and Mainstream
It's probably 80%+
a too Tall jaw and medium zygos won't knock you out of chad zone when everything else is ideal
Its not only that, his pfl/pfh looks low, brows are medium set, jaw is clearly too wide for his zygos and its flat (jfa), imo he is chadlite

Why do some black man have that insanely healthy shiny mostireuzed skin look he looks like he’s glowing
Huge halo
Good skincare routine

It’s a halo tbh sicne most dark skin blacks have shit tier hyperpigmentation that looks gross irl

Yeah ur lower third is longest but ur midface is fucking squished
technically not even a flaw same with fwhr over two aslong as lower third longest it doesn’t matter tbh

Its not only that, his pfl/pfh looks low, brows are medium set, jaw is clearly too wide for his zygos and its flat (jfa), imo he is chadlite
His pfl pfh is ideal
Jaw is in the 95 bigoniim zygo range
Even considering all of these flaws that would be a high lite minimum and he has extremely robust bones w hollow cheeks

His pfl pfh is ideal
Jaw is in the 95 bigoniim zygo range
Even considering all of these flaws that would be a high lite minimum and he has extremely robust bones w hollow cheeks
U have ur own opinion i am just saying he will not score above 80%, it is what it is

• +1
U have ur own opinion i am just saying he will not score above 80%, it is what it is
Even if he didn't his dimorphism score would boost him to a low chad

my brows are low det its under 5mm from upper periorbital up and my zygos r clearly wider look

Attachments

• 0246B6C1-274C-4707-9EB5-F78F06C0DA8F.mov
    1.5 MB
And CA harmony score is COPE, his dimorphism would be chad but his eye area is too feminine, if he had dimorphism of a chad, @anthony111553 wouldnt call him 12 years old just sayin

And CA harmony score is COPE, his dimorphism would be chad but his eye area is too feminine, if he had dimorphism of a chad, @anthony111553 wouldnt call him 12 years old just sayin
im going to blast half a gram of test this year ima pin this and come back when i dont look like a fag trust

if he had dimorphism of a chad, @anthony111553 wouldnt call him 12 years old just sayin
JFL at using quotes from Anthony shitposts as arguments :lul::lul:

How did this thread turn into a discussion about a random forum user that's already been rated.

How did this thread turn into a discussion about a random forum user that's already been rated.
What did u rate ?

im not actually shitposting his body is very feminine even compared to the biggest pretty boys

What did u rate ?
I never did, first time seeing a photo/webcam of that guy.

He seems to have a very masculine bone structure, but an androgynous eye area due to the cat-like canthal tilt (may be above 6 degrees) and brows that start almost a pupil height above the eye.

I think it's an appealing balance of features, but he's definitely not hyper-dimorphic. In comparison, a far more masculine black eye area, Broderick Hunter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and Deleted member 50702
I never did, first time seeing a photo/webcam of that guy.

He seems to have a very masculine bone structure, but an androgynous eye area due to the cat-like canthal tilt (may be above 6 degrees) and brows that start almost a pupil height above the eye.

I think it's an appealing balance of features, but he's definitely not hyper-dimorphic. In comparison, a far more masculine black eye area, Broderick Hunter.
View attachment 2698765
View attachment 2698776
Is prime brad pitt masculine or pretty boy?

Is prime brad pitt masculine or pretty boy?
Good question, he’s both - broad masculine bone structure and softer features - and that partially explains his 1-in-a-million appeal. These two scales aren’t mutually exclusive and one can score high on both. Most Chadlite and above men do.

But more pretty leaning in his youth and more masculine as he aged, I’d say.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Louis Allen 3 (Is that even a real person?): gigachad, 10/10

Broderick hunter: Chad, 9/10

Mukasa Kagone: High HTN, 8.5/10

Travis cure (mogs mukasa): Chad, 9/10

Asap rocky: High HTN, 8/10

Idris Elba (Is in the wrong spot jfl) Mid MTN, 6/10

Michael B Jordan: High HTN, 7.5/10

Kanye West: Mid MTN, 5/10

Will smith: Mid MTN, 5.5/10 (mogs kanye a bit)

Jay Z: Low LTN, 4/10

Wiz khalifa: Mid LTN, 4.5/10

George floyd: Subhuman, 3/10

Barkhad Abdi: Subhuman, 2/10
In No Universe does this

IMG 7971

Mog this

IMG 3719

• +1
Reactions: zan and Ricky212
I'm basically asking you to confirm my ratings - or to suggest better alternatives if you know them.

I am making one of these for each phenotype. Mind the following:
  • Celebrities are preferred as examples, over models who are solely known to Looksmaxxers.
  • Over 70% Black African only, so Meeks and most light skins are not eligible.
  • I don't use PSL definitions of Chad / Chadlite / HTN, but rather my private ones. They're clearly described on the left.
  • Whether someone is more "manly" or more "pretty" is mostly decided by skull width and the aggressiveness of the eye area.
  • The black pretty GOAT is still vacant.
View attachment 2698421

Tagging real niggas @Blackgymmax@Kamui@dimorphism @murdah @Ricky212
View attachment 2698403
tyrones aren’t “tyrones” because of their face. it’s because of the sex appeal they have due to muscles, height, deep voice, dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
So this is the current state of the chart, after listening to your complaints.

- A$AP was moved to Top 10% from Chadlite. It suffices to be a low High-Tier Normie for that.
- I removed Jay Z, as people were divided on whether he's Subhuman or just below average.
- The below average examples were replaced. Urkelcels mentioned!
- XXXTentacion was a pretty Chadlite imo.
- The highest tiers (Chad and PSL God) are unchanged. I look at Blackgymmaxs pretty GOAT suggestion if I have time, but it takes a long ass time to decide whether someone is GOAT or "just" Chad.

Shoulda put that random dude with a headscarf on GOAT

• Hmm...
This guy I don’t know his name unfortunately
IMG 4751

• Woah