Rate thick Asian GigaStacy who had sex with 5’4 white guy!!

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I want to get my head and body crushed by her thunder thighs

2813A2F2 1798 48FF 8464 352F7BCD9215
0780B3AE 597B 4129 BDC4 389946ACA674
D6CA89C9 5D94 43DF 8A07 1A97F3D14B71
6F26621A 47AA 4066 BC58 BCED8A4E4207
760B928C 0A00 4EB3 9526 1603A6121BE1
FA8C4DD1 881F 4D64 B266 B8CB1EFCBDD3

@Entschuldigung @DickLatinCel @LiteralCaucasian @Vietnam @S @smoothsexy @cloUder @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @kumquat @ @Blackgymmax @Magical Apple @Cheesyrumble

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 21044 and 10 others
muuh asian women dont have ass!!! :soy: muh 10 y/o body

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I want her to sit on my face until she recesses my maxilla even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, wishIwasSalludon, Sondern and 1 other person
I want her to sit on my face until she recesses my maxilla even more
I want her loud farts to make me lose my hearing voice while she reverse head scissors me with liquid ass dripping all over my face

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and SecularIslamist
She could suffocate me to death with that ass. Would be down for even scat play with her.

>Asiatic mongrel
>Stacy
Come on now

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, flippasav and Magnum Opus
Damn, a thick asian is rare. they usually have bodies that resemble a 10 year old boy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 19453, dimorphism and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I want her loud farts to make me lose my hearing voice while she reverse head scissors me with liquid ass dripping all over my face
I want to put my nose between her asscheeks and just sniff. Especially after she finished working out and is all sweaty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, CopeMoreCumskins., bedes and 1 other person
I want to put my nose between her asscheeks and just sniff. Especially after she finished working out and is all sweaty.
I want to get my abs crushed while I’m shirtless and she is wearing booty shorts.

Absolutely horrendous looking

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Magnum Opus
Ugly both in face and body.

Oh yeah after a good cardio session.

I am her boyfriend I want her to meet me in the weight lifting session as she leaves the cardio section so we can workout after we arrive home to fuck. She loves fucking white chads who are even 5’2

I wish she sat on my face @Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
why arent there any bangable thots in my proximity :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::cry::cry::cry::cry:

BBC only

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Hades
Would anyone here fuck her pussy?

how u know she fucked 5'4 guy?

I want to get my head and body crushed by her thunder thighs

View attachment 2048369View attachment 2048370View attachment 2048371View attachment 2048374View attachment 2048372View attachment 2048373
@Entschuldigung @DickLatinCel @LiteralCaucasian @Vietnam @S @smoothsexy @cloUder @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @kumquat @ @Blackgymmax @Magical Apple @Cheesyrumble
I get absolutely baffled sometimes by who certain users call giga Stacies and wonder how they are incels. Surely you could ascend with a LTB if you are calling a MTB a giga Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I get absolutely baffled sometimes by who certain users call giga Stacies and wonder how they are incels. Surely you could ascend with a LTB if you are calling a MTB a giga Stacy.
If you're ugly, LTBs reject you.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
If you're ugly, LTBs reject you.
If you’re LTN yourself and gymmaxxed some LTBs in your social circle will be attracted to you. It’s assortative mating. If you are subhuman and gymmaxxed some subhumans will be attracted to you. Social circle and fit = non incel.

Her ass aint all that, she's just doing that retarded angle & pose.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
If you’re LTN yourself and gymmaxxed some LTBs in your social circle will be attracted to you. It’s assortative mating. If you are subhuman and gymmaxxed some subhumans will be attracted to you. Social circle and fit = non incel.
Jfl, subhumans aren't attracted to each other. If they were, that would mean their bodies want to produce subhuman children, which is nonsense.

Jfl, subhumans aren't attracted to each other. If they were, that would mean their bodies want to produce subhuman children, which is nonsense.
look at the couples in your local grocery store next time you are there. Assortative mating.

Her ass aint all that, she's just doing that retarded angle & pose.

Finally some sense in this thread. Idiots falling for blatant anglefrauding

She’s hot but she looks blasian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back