Rate this 6'3 Afghan guy

Hard to tell difference between a Sikh, Pakistani or an Afghan
There's definitely overlap... but most of the time it's very easy to discern between them if you've met a few

Ubc afghans

^ these are average afghans, straight from a uni association for afghans

I guess if they pass as indians to white people then it is what it is

899141890 c8a3c0e0ae o

I personally think we have a unique look

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Most Indians in Canada are Sikh and they’re lighter than that,
Here's a pic from Uttar Pradesh, which is where the average Indian lives
bihar-poll-rally-1.jpg

Now here's a pic from Eastern Afghanistan
DaP5jyr.jpg

They look completely different.

• +1
There's definitely overlap... but most of the time it's very easy to discern between them if you've met a few

View attachment 630054
^ these are average afghans, straight from a uni association for afghans

I guess if they pass as indians to white people then it is what it is

View attachment 630061
I personally think we have a unique look
These guys don’t look Indian true, except guy in a black shirt and guy with moustache and a gun

But there were guys at my school who looked just like other Pakistanis and Indians. Guy in op also looks very Indian in first 2 pics

But I’ve also met afghans who looked very asian/mongoloid. met this guy at the gym and thought he’s full native but he told me he’s from Afghanistan

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
untrue
tajiks in afghanistan literally look the same as pashtuns 95% of the time, the other 5% of the time they look "whiter" than pashtuns

IF the particular 'said' Tajik has more caucasoidal features and didn't mix in with mongols or don't have strong asiastic features, then they good.

This guy is not 6'3
stop larping OP and he isnt chad + looks pretty curry ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 7580
Here's a pic from Uttar Pradesh, which is where the average Indian lives
bihar-poll-rally-1.jpg

Now here's a pic from Eastern Afghanistan
DaP5jyr.jpg

They look completely different.
I don’t think those Indians are Sikh’s ? Are they? I’m comparing afghans with Sikh’s and many look similar

But I’ve also met afghans who looked very asian/mongoloid. met this guy at the gym and thought he’s full native but he told me he’s from Afghanistan
There's 4 main ethnic groups in afghanistan. The one you met is probably from the hazara group - they're basically a mix of mongol + iranid and often look asian in appearance.

The guy in the OP does look like he could be from pakistan imo - as I said, there's overlap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 7580
IF the particular 'said' Tajik has more caucasoidal features and didn't mix in with mongols or don't have strong asiastic features, then they good.
dude you're just an alt of @JamesDoakes

idk what your obsession is with afghans, it's quite disturbing ngl

I don’t think those Indians are Sikh’s ? Are they? I’m comparing afghans with Sikh’s and many look similar
Yeah there's some genetic overlap with Sikhs, the most Caucasoid Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
niggas out here named @JamesDoakes and @John McCormick and acting as afghan internet defence force

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 6272
Most Indians in Canada are Sikh and they’re lighter than that,
You 100% cannot tell the difference between a western born Sikh and Afghan lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sytyl
Does this kind of guy slay in US? Theres alot of mid eastern guys here in germany looking like him
Yes they slay super hard in America especially. Try a tinder experiment for yourself if you don't believe me.

Yes they slay super hard in America especially. Try a tinder experiment for yourself if you don't believe me.
Theres alot of guys here looking like that (germany) i gues since there arent many mid eastern/kurdish/turkish and so on people they can slay easyier there.

You 100% cannot tell the difference between a western born Sikh and Afghan lol.
They're pretty different looking, even when the sikh shaves. The only sikhs that can look similar to afghans are jatts or w.e

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Theres alot of guys here looking like that (germany) i gues since there arent many mid eastern/kurdish/turkish and so on people they can slay easyier there.
They will even slay in Europe, I have run countless experiments with brown skinned ethnics with insane results.

They're pretty different looking, even when the sikh shaves. The only sikhs that can look similar to afghans are jatts or w.e
Jatts make up the majority of Sikhs, IIRC like 60% of Sikhs are Jatts and like 90% of the Jatts in the west are Jatts.

• +1
Jatts make up the majority of Sikhs, IIRC like 60% of Sikhs are Jatts and like 90% of the Jatts in the west are Jatts.
I live in canada, tons of punjabis/jatts, barely met any that looked afghan.

They will even slay in Europe, I have run countless experiments with brown skinned ethnics with insane results.

They do slay here but since theres many looking like that it isnt as chad tier as in canada since there arent that many ethnics from specific countrys

They do slay here but since theres many looking like that it isnt as chad tier as in canada since there arent that many ethnics from specific countrys
canada is ethnic central jfl
I've met ethnics from fucking laos of all places

I live in canada, tons of punjabis/jatts, barely met any that looked afghan.
You probably just assume some of the punjabis are MENA.

These guys are both Sikh Jatts and could pass in Afghanistan lol

zQGT7HK

cXDjm4J

090c0c5e59704f7115a10ab536efe159.png

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sytyl
You probably just assume some of the punjabis are MENA.
lol no

99% of punjabis look indian sorry to say, only about 5% could pass as afghans let alone mena

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, Deleted member 3526 and BoneMAXXING
canada is ethnic central jfl
I've met ethnics from fucking laos of all places
i cant tell thought canada is more like US mainly white and some black people and minimal ethnics

They would pass as afghan

imo when it comes to looksmaxed iranians/afghans/punjabis they all have a very similar look like what you posted

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
well if you are in Afghanistan and you are a Pashtun, then of course you will be seen as "chad" or the "alpha".

If you are Tajik, or Hazara, that's basically a death sentence.
cope there are arabs Iraqi and persian in afghanistan
Pashtun shit speakers are buttfucking eachother in caves

• JFL

Jatts is where ancient Persians/Arabs had rape fest.
Ok

Yeah you guys look similar to Afghans/Arabs/sand people. You are the most west asian shifted indian group.

Doesn't look Indian. Look more mena.

b..b-but ethnic shitskin:feelswah::feelswhy:

Lots of the middle-east/Centra-asia is actually caucasian. A different variant of caucasian, but still caucasian.

Fully MicheleMorronemaxxed in the third pic

They would pass as afghan

imo when it comes to looksmaxed iranians/afghans/punjabis they all have a very similar look like what you posted
There is less than 1000 KM separating Punjab from Afghanistan and countless migrations historically back and forth. They tend to look similar
Jatts is where ancient Persians/Arabs had rape fest.

Ok

Yeah you guys look similar to Afghans/Arabs/sand people. You are the most west asian shifted indian group.

Doesn't look Indian. Look more mena.
Nord Indid can pass in many MENA countries. For example, when I pmed my pic a lot of users thought I was Italian, or North African, or even Hispanic. Incels have no clue when it comes to phenotypes. This Pakistani Punjabi was classified as a Moroccan by "knowledgable" incels on here.

box3.png

• +1
There is less than 1000 KM separating Punjab from Afghanistan and countless migrations historically back and forth. They tend to look similar
Yeah, like I said, there's overlap. I know some afghans who look straight pajeet from bihar as an example (over for them). On average they look different, it's like 5-10% of both populations can switch places and pass as locals sort of thing... hope that made sense.

• +1
Yeah, like I said, there's overlap. I know some afghans who look straight pajeet from bihar as an example (over for them). On average they look different, it's like 5-10% of both populations can switch places and pass as locals sort of thing... hope that made sense.
Punjabi Jatts make up like half a percent of India's population so it makes sense, yes.

• +1
Reactions: BoneMAXXING and sytyl
No idea

But here in Canada only few non middle eastern girls will like him, girls like Turkish middle eastern guys bcz they look white but afghans look Indian
@ArabIncel and @Melo95 and myself did tinder experiments with punjabi ethnics in Canada and they got 100+ likes in under a day. On par with white chads.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
@ArabIncel and @Melo95 and myself did tinder experiments with punjabi ethnics in Canada and they got 100+ likes in under a day. On par with white chads.
Good looking people will clean up on tinder

• Woah
well if you are in Afghanistan and you are a Pashtun, then of course you will be seen as "chad" or the "alpha".

If you are Tajik, or Hazara, that's basically a death sentence.
Cope.

Tajiks are gl and have less abo nigger blood than pashtuns. Hazara agree.

cope there are arabs Iraqi and persian in afghanistan
Pashtun shit speakers are buttfucking eachother in caves

Pashtun girls are Hot. I don't know what you are talking about. The taliban motherfuckers are something else though

niggas out here named @JamesDoakes and @John McCormick and acting as afghan internet defence force

I been to Afghanistan and served there . Thank you very much.

dude you're just an alt of @JamesDoakes

idk what your obsession is with afghans, it's quite disturbing ngl

so I make few replies regarding Afghans and you call that obsession? LMAO! !!! gtfo!
and I'm not same as James just because we both have English names.

Can you please get off of my nutsacks please!

Yup. Remember that one ethnic I ran? I don't get how he beat the other ethnics even tho he's worse psl than them. This guy
Yeah there was that one ethnic who got over 100 in 12 hours. Legit Chad results

Pashtun girls are Hot. I don't know what you are talking about. The taliban motherfuckers are something else though
Cope Pashtun are sunni and Taliban
Farsi speaking are more dignified and high T

They're much more beta and degenerate... trust I'm both pashtun and tajik lol
Tajik arent only ones that speak farsi
Pashtun is low IQ manlet race

• Hmm...