Rate this Arab Girl, she's 5'9

This retard called me a sand nigger while he is more of a shitskin than me, what a joke.
You got Mogged faggot yet you’re still smelling my garbage. Typical of a sand nigger.

You got Mogged faggot yet you’re still smelling my garbage. Typical of a sand nigger.
IMG 8063
“White aryan”
IMG 8064
“San nigger”

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
JFL you was exposed lmfaaooo. Calls other shitskins, however you yourself 100% look like this:

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Imagine getting Mogged by an ethnic lmfaoo trash can. Makes you a sand nigger
Dont try to talk shit on me before i fly over to nyc citty and kill you barehanded. You don’t know me.

LTB Lebanese

JFL you was exposed lmfaaooo. Calls other shitskins, however you yourself 100% look like this:
View attachment 2798002
Cope
Post physique lil man. I’m about the same skin tone as ur white Stacy lite who I wouldn’t be interested in as 6’5 man but hide behind your computer. Like a sand mutt Dalit. Lmfao

Dont try to talk shit on me before i fly over to nyc citty and kill you barehanded. You don’t know me.
You couldn’t do shit loser your fat as fuck and said your “15%” bf lmfaoo u delusional bum. On top of which you got fucked by manlets. Btw I don’t live in nyc. I live about 20mins west in a nice suburb in NJ. If you want to fly out here so bad come. You’re used to humiliation rituals anyway. Rat roach.

You couldn’t do shit loser your fat as fuck and said your “15%” bf lmfaoo u delusional bum. On top of which you got fucked by manlets. Btw I don’t live in nyc. I live about 20mins west in a nice suburb in NJ. If you want to fly out here so bad come. You’re used to humiliation rituals anyway. Rat roach.
You’re really retarded aren’t you? Insulting me with autist. I am high IQ, I got tested by the state education department after I got diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 12, I scored 134.

How am i not 15% in that pic jfl.

• JFL
depends on country
Yes, looks are subjective where you come from. Im italian/kurdish. So I prefer arab type women, white women dont have much appeal to me, even though i can objectively tell they are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
You’re really retarded aren’t you? Insulting me with autist. I am high IQ, I got tested by the state education department after I got diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 12, I scored 134.

How am i not 15% in that pic jfl.
You’re a fucking imbecile. If your so desperate for humiliation fly over fucking retard ask any logical person. You are not 15%. I’m around that at my weight u are way fatter. Fuck off bottom tier rat. All talk.

You’re a fucking imbecile. If your so desperate for humiliation fly over fucking retard ask any logical person. You are not 15%. I’m around that at my weight u are way fatter. Fuck off bottom tier rat. All talk.
Drop your adress, im gonna embarrass you. You can only tak shit on the internet. You’re talking too much, drop adress.

Drop your adress, im gonna embarrass you. You can only tak shit on the internet. You’re talking too much, drop adress.
I live in Paramus NJ. Also I’m Romanian. Show the context of where I told you me and friend went to Mexico. I tan easily but ur too much of a trembling faggot to do so. You’re hands are shaking rn just like when the manlets jumped you jfl.

I live in Paramus NJ. Also I’m Romanian. Show the context of where I told you me and friend went to Mexico. I tan easily but ur too much of a trembling faggot to do so. You’re hands are shaking rn just like when the manlets jumped you jfl.
Yes you’re a gypsy even worse. You’re not in a position to call me a “sand nigger”, you’re on the bottom tier next to indians.
Nigger i went to their houses afterwards with my brother and 2 friends to let them shake, will do the same with you and post it on org.

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-1:505854e8-d6ec-55d4-85ac-d9063a15ca85:5012:0:0.mp4
    953.4 KB
  • JFL
Fully Expecting this
in my doorsteps in a few days. Incels are fascinating creatures. Can’t wait to see one out of the woodwork in person.

Yes you’re a gypsy even worse. You’re not in a position to call me a “sand nigger”, you’re on the bottom tier next to indians.
Nigger i went to their houses afterwards with my brother and 2 friends to let them shake, will do the same with you and post it on org.
Lmfaoooo u just admitted to getting ass shooed by fat fucks lmfaoooo that guy is a soft fat neek lmfaooo.

Yes, looks are subjective where you come from. Im italian/kurdish. So I prefer arab type women, white women dont have much appeal to me, even though i can objectively tell they are good looking.
Yeah Italian women are hot tho, saw many of them. Imo brazzilian, ita;lian, spaniard and arab women are very hot

• +1
Yeah Italian women are hot tho, saw many of them. Imo brazzilian, ita;lian, spaniard and arab women are very hot
Yeah they have more sex appeal compared to white women.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
buy a ticket rn to either jfk or newark ariport and ill pick u up. Mr. "imma gonna kill you, you don't know me"
I live in the netherlands. Pay me my ticket.

I live in the netherlands. Pay me my ticket.
Why would I? You're the faggot that called me out u retard lmfao, Hands shaking again? Typically of incel faggots. Stay mogged lil nigga

• JFL
She's Teacher in School what are you saying, she looks kind and smart
normie = already 0
Whore = 99 precent she is, look at her
Gentile= faithless creature

• +1
5’9 and wears heels. Yet she wants a tall guy because she wants to “feel feminine”

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
nigger, i am not coping.
you are.

You would give up anything to be with a woman like that which in the end would only bite you in the ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Snake.0359
5’9 and wears heels. Yet she wants a tall guy because she wants to “feel feminine”
6'1-6'2 with Good Face. body and Nichemaxxing would be enough to pull her

nigger, i am not coping.
you are.

You would give up anything to be with a woman like that which in the end would only bite you in the ass.
You Autistic you cope. She will reject you 100 out of 100 times believe me, you are subhuman. Cope

6'1-6'2 with Good Face. body and Nichemaxxing would be enough to pull her
I will never understand wanting a woman who cannot have or let alone even keep

• JFL
You Autistic you cope. She will reject you 100 out of 100 times believe me, you are subhuman. Cope
You think I Have not taken that into consideration?
The last type of people who I would seek "love" from are the lost

You think I Have not taken that into consideration?
The last type of people who I would seek "love" from are the lost
Cope, yo uare faggot, suck my Dick