rate this arabic male model

Strange that you live in israel
Not all Israeli immigrants are Jewish, there is a good Christian community from Russia (with some Jewish ancestry)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
My mom gf faps to him/10

what does third one mean? is it supposed to be jews taking blood from Christian kids

:feelsbadman: yes
I will not circumise my son, screw social pressures, it is evil barberic practice and used by mutt Americans and subhumans to collect foreskin for STEM tissue
pushed mostly by rabbis and Christian fundamentalists who wanted boys to stop jerking off

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Lol @6 pls

Narrow palate
Narrow bignoials
Non-existent Ramus
Cheekbones barely visible
NCT
Narrow lips
Small skill
Recessed maxilla

No redeeming qualities besides eyebrows

pushed mostly by rabbis and Christian fundamentalists who wanted boys to stop jerking off
But foreskin allows you to jerk off even before puberty starts because the tissue binding the foreskin to your dick hasn't dissolved yet

But foreskin allows you to jerk off even before puberty starts because the tissue binding the foreskin to your dick hasn't dissolved yet
No foreskin*

he looks like shit

thats only if you have open access to lube with no one watching which wasnt the case in the mid 40s. 50% of boys are able to retract their foreskin by the age of 5 and dont need lube ever