rate this arabic male model

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
Http   lh3ggphtcom  YSjf9aTkj9o UXL S7PBvLI AAAAAAAAFNY d5qfhzLFBRE s1600 Omar2520borkan25
Maxresdefault 5

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, Shrek2OnDvD, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
6 psl
Looks a bit like @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Very sexy dark triad :feelsohh::feelsohh: in reality we Israelis dream of getting with strong sexy Gazian men

• JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and ChristianChad
That's Omar Burkan Al-Gala pretty much frauds with facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadethnic101 and ChristianChad

Attachments

• ih1la4jhtf281.jpg
    ih1la4jhtf281.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1638233575286.png
    1638233575286.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1638228050179.jpg
    1638228050179.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1638227092415m.jpg
    1638227092415m.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 0
  • 1638228992106.jpg
    1638228992106.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and goat2x
@ChristianChad The Nazis would’ve killed you because you’re Jewish whereas I am an honorary Aryan

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@ChristianChad The Nazis would’ve killed you because you’re Jewish whereas I am an honorary Aryan
Hitler specifically said to send @LondonVillie to concentration camps

I need nose pic for proof
I have straight nose with very tiny bump on the start of my nose from the top, probably due to recessed maxilla, but itz very small bump.
It's kinda weird because my brother, mother and father all have completely straight nose.
My grandfather probably had proper Jew nose tho, don't remember because he's dead :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
I'm not fully Jewish stop lying :lul:

Yes my family immigrated from Russia
I thought we killed you all :feelswah:, btw I have friends who live in Israel aswell you probably live in haifa or ashkelon thats where most immigrants live

• JFL
I thought we killed you all :feelswah:, btw I have friends who live in Israel aswell you probably live in haifa or ashkelon thats where most immigrants live
I won't say my city but it's close Haifa

• +1
Most Russians have Jewish ancestry according to @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Your cock is cut
:feelsbadman: yes
I will not circumise my son, screw social pressures, it is evil barberic practice and used by mutt Americans and subhumans to collect foreskin for STEM tissue

• Love it
I will not circumise my son, screw social pressures, it is evil barberic practice and used by mutt Americans and subhumans to collect foreskin for STEM tissue

• Hmm...
Aren't you Jewish tho

Most Russians have Jewish ancestry according to @MarkCorrigan
No
Probably 10% of Russians in Russia have Jewish ancestry
why did loads east euros go to Israel?
A lot of the cases are not due to actually believing in Zionism, tho there are many cases obviously, and most are not 100% Jewish, some only have Jewish grandfather for example like me, that's the minimum you need for free immigration rights to Israel (Aliyah). But for Eastern Europeans and Russians, it's mostly because in the 90s and 2000s the economy was complete dog shit, and people took advantage of their Russian ancestry and moved here.
The first member of my family who "immigrated" was my aunt at age 14, she flew here via Jewish program for study. Then after some time my grandparents followed through and then my mother father and older brother.

Israel was a pretty damn good country in the early 90s, everything was cheap, pay was high.
Now it's get worse and worse and dependance on America increases.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao and n0rthface
No
Probably 10% of Russians in Russia have Jewish ancestry

A lot of the cases are not due to actually believing in Zionism, tho there are many cases obviously, and most are not 100% Jewish, some only have Jewish grandfather for example like me, that's the minimum you need for free immigration rights to Israel (Aliyah). But for Eastern Europeans and Russians, it's mostly because in the 90s and 2000s the economy was complete dog shit, and people took advantage of their Russian ancestry and moved here.
The first member of my family who "immigrated" was my aunt at age 14, she flew here via Jewish program for study. Then after some time my grandparents followed through and then my mother father and older brother.

Israel was a pretty damn good country in the early 90s, everything was cheap, pay was high.
Now it's get worse and worse and dependance on America increases.
Of their Jewish ancestry*

Aren't you Jewish tho
I'm Eastern Ortho Christian. Still Unbaptised and not yet Catechumen. I need to get in contact with a church.
My family is largely Atheist. My Jewish grandfather was non-practising for the most part, though his whole family is extremely Jewish. My German grandmother is Atheist (yes she married my Jewish grandfather :lul: but she's not straight German from Germany there were just loads of German colonies established in the Russian Empire during the 1890s). My mother is Atheist. But from my father's side everyone is Christian.
I despise the Jewish faith tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and goat2x
I'm Eastern Ortho Christian. Still Unbaptised and not yet Catechumen. I need to get in contact with a church.
My family is largely Atheist. My Jewish grandfather was non-practising for the most part, though his whole family is extremely Jewish. My German grandmother is Atheist (yes she married my Jewish grandfather :lul: but she's not straight German from Germany there were just loads of German colonies established in the Russian Empire during the 1890s). My mother is Atheist. But from my father's side everyone is Christian.
You’re a Volga German right? Who’s training to be a rabbi

• JFL
You’re a Volga German right? Who’s training to be a rabbi
I don't think she was a Volga German because her family (before the war) was in Western Russia, not near the Volga River. But could be the same classification I don't know

Yes I am training to be rabbi to do metzitsa to little Circumisised boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 756
I don't think she was a Volga German because her family (before the war) was in Western Russia, not near the Volga River. But could be the same classification I don't know

Yes I am training to be rabbi to do metzitsa to little Circumisised boys

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ChristianChad
Strange that you live in israel

• +1