Rate this ascension plan

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
The gym i go to hosts boxing classes in the basement, im gonna join a few of those classes and make sure i pair up with foids everytime. Then i must force myself to be somewhat NT and talk to them and try get their snap/number. I thought of this method because most guys training there a unathletic soys while Ive done kickboxing for years so i mog every other dude there.

• JFL
Reactions: user123456 and 5.5psl
Average ascension plan on .org in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, asymmetric fag and niqfan625
The gym i go to hosts boxing classes in the basement, im gonna join a few of those classes and make sure i pair up with foids everytime. Then i must force myself to be somewhat NT and talk to them and try get their snap/number. I thought of this method because most guys training there a unathletic soys while Ive done kickboxing for years so i mog every other dude there.
I will also join those lessons to beat youre ass

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon and niqfan625
man its over, no ascension plan u already think like an non nt

And where tf is the ascension?

never began after reading that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
cuz u are already retarded in your brain u cant think straight!!
Whats so weird about the plan? Im not gonna tell the foids all of this shit obviously

I have yet to see a good argument as to why this plan is bad (or good)

Actual solid plan bruh

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Whats so weird about the plan? Im not gonna tell the foids all of this shit obviously

I have yet to see a good argument as to why this plan is bad (or good)
ye i knew u were trolling nigga about the foid part

Not changing health but idk good

The gym i go to hosts boxing classes in the basement, im gonna join a few of those classes and make sure i pair up with foids everytime
"and punch the shit out of them" is what I thought it would say after

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon
Im finna do it on sunday

No boxing for your face boyo

Force myself to be NT. That's where you already lost to the soyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Force myself to be NT. That's where you already lost to the soyboys.
Ive succesfully forced enty before and a girl asked for my number. Unfortunately my autism slipped through and i fumbled

Fuuuuck the class was cancelled now i'll have to try again wednesday